alpha

endiaferon

A/N

 

This is going to be a short chappie and thanks for subscribing omg. You guys are making me all nervous and stuff. >.< My Markson feels grow day by day so blame them for making me write this T-T

 

Enjoy~

 

 

“Minos what are you doing?”

“Dad can you not interrupt me when I’m busy with something.” Minos huffed annoyed and shooed the goddess he was having a fun time with. This is Minos’ everyday life on Olympus. Flirting around and taking ities away.  Zeus is pretty upset with his son’s behavior and sins bestowed on Olympus and he’s sure he’s going to change this. And Gaia; Earth seems like a great place for a change.

 

“Minos I’m sending you to Gaia.”

“hmm ok.”

“Is Zagreus the one influencing you with these sins you’re doing? I told you not to hang out with anyone from The Underworld especially when it’s one of Hades’ descendants. “

 

 

Minos just ignored his father’s words and went in search of Zagreus. Minos is a really attractive demigod. Compared to the other children of Zeus, Minos was the one with the fine and rich looks that anyone would fall heads over heels for. Not that he was complaining though.  Minos hates Olympus. To him, it was too plain, simple and too blank. No fun, and surely no sins. To Minos, sins are always interesting and being pure is monotonous. That is how he describes Olympus. Monotonous.

 

 

To him, The Underworld was a place of fascination and fun. He thinks the dark and gloomy scene was already cool and with just the outlook The Underworld is already a perfect place. The burning can be felt while touring around The Underworld and the heat pierces through you skin. Minos thinks the feeling of pain and torture is amazing and everyone should at least try it out once. Going to Underworld is a pure bliss. Minos has his secret tours with his cousin Zagreus. Minos was indeed insane.

 

 

Zeus had called him back again to brief him about his life on Gaia with his new identity ‘Mark’. Minos had to admit the name was quite new and odd to him but he’ll try to grow into it unless he wants a hell of 365 days in Gaia. Yes, 365 days was his punishment and Minos is actually excited. He has heard about Gaia being a sinful place and he might actually enjoy it there.

 

 

“Here is your handbook. It contains your identity on Gaia; Earth and it’ll update itself every time you’re having a complication with the human way of life or the way they communicate. These are your clothing and some drachma, but they call it money in Gaia and if you need more you’ll just need to contact me in your thoughts. You will also be going to college. You’ll learn about Gaia and fit in there. I’m sure you can handle yourself well and your powers can help you as well. Just please don’t use them for pointless reasons. I hope you’ll change for the better. I’ll be guarding you from up here. Farewell my son.”

 

 

 

 

Minos changed into his new attire and threw his Toga away. Minos had never worn anything besides his Toga, a thick woolen cloak and this Gaia clothing was a whole new thing for him and he’ll have to adapt.

 

Minos sighed and opened his handbook.

Identity.

Title: Mark Tuan Yi En. On Gaia, the earthlings will question your title with a “What’s your name?” and all you’ll have to answer Mark unless it’s required as full name.

Age: 20, although you have already reached 321, your age on Gaia will be different for earthlings to consider you as normal.

Birthday: September 4

Favorite Food: Fast food. I think you might enjoy this food a lot. No doubts.

Hobby: Skateboarding

Here are the steps when you’re at your College (Academy Of Art). That’s the first place you’ll be in on Gaia.

  1. Your dorm is Number 23. You will have a roommate by the name of Jackson. Introduce yourself and try to talk Earthily. You’ll adapt eventually.

  2. You’ll be taking rapping classes and music. It’s and entertainment on Gaia. Sounds fun.

  3. Maybe ask your roommate for some help to follow and buy you new attires for your stay on Gaia; Earth.

  4.  I’ll update the other steps for you later my son. Help is always here for you.

Rules

  • Always wear the necklace, it’ll help you travel back here and it also helps you adapt to Gaia’s weather.

  • Do not use your powers unnecessarily.

  • Always remember me son :’)

“Dad..”

Well here goes nothing.

Minos or now called Mark unlocked his necklace and fell into a deep slumber.

And he’s pretty thrilled for his new life as Mark.

 

A/N

 

Yay. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBINGGG~!

Do comment your thoughts and opinions!