6793642720

The Distance in Our Hearts

“Junho?” Minjun calls out softly to a closed door.

Promoting in Japan together made JYP decide to confine the two in the same house; less to manage and spend on accommodations. Minjun calls out again, this time knocking on the wooden barrier between him and his buddy. “Junho, it’s hyung,” he tries his best not to just break down the door in anger when he hears Junho’s sobs the only thing replying to him.

He tried. So very hard. From the very start of 2pm, from when Minjun was still Junsu, he’d warn Junho time and again to not have done the exact thing that is now tearing the younger boy’s heart. “He doesn’t love you, Junho, you know how he moves on very quickly from one thing to another,” Minjun said to Junho one night while the others are all away, to which Junho just frowned upon and turned the other way, “Chansung loves me, I know it!” And what can a man do when the heart has been set to stone to believe such thing? For a short time, Minjun believed that Chansung may have even loved Junho the same way Junho loved him. The two younglings seem to find comfort in each other, confide in each other and even live together while all the other members of 2pm are leaving to live on their own, Minjun included.

Minjun could see how much Junho pines for Chansung, and who couldn’t? With each and every interview Junho gives, the boy never failed to include Chansung in it. “Chansung this, Chansung that,” Junho would yap on and on about Chansung and for quite some time, Minjun believed it. Minjun believed that the two are definite and will never budge from their relationship. Until Minjun saw the tell-tale signs of an incoming disaster. Even then, Minjun tried to believe that the two are going strong still and Junho, too, is still confident about him and Chansung. “Those are just for work, hyung, you and I too have had the need to touch girls while we are filming,” Junho promises to a tight-lipped Minjun. The elder huffs but nods it away. But who can nod still when Chansung clearly has moved on to this other lady?

He wouldn’t blame Chansung. He just couldn’t. The woman is fair and beautiful. The two filming together have a great chemistry and Minjun could see how it goes far beyond just for cameras. But Junho….he didn’t deserve this heartbreak. Minjun blames himself for not being a stricter hyung, a better guide for the young boy sobbing and wailing in the room in front of him. The grieving sounds, it tore at him too and Minjun finds his eyes glistening. Is it sympathy? Is it empathy? Regret?

“Chansung,” Junho cries out in anguish and what can Minjun do when Junho won’t let anyone come close to comfort him? 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I don't know how much I want to write ;p this is just inspired by Junho changing his IG to le2jh and posting a pic of him and Jun.K holding hands