Kanzen Kaku Dreamer

Dream Boy

I am watching a movie late at night. I start to realize how heavy my eyelids are. I can not keep them open and they are killing me. I doze until I feel something move. I ignore it and nap lightly for a few minutes. You feel someone combing through your hair. You look up. And there he is. Takahiro Moriuchi himself. Sits there cutely cuddling you in with him. You jump for a moment thinking this must be some sort of dream! He looks at you worriedly with his soft eyes showing sincerity.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" He says looking slightly disappointed in himself.

You are sitting on a couch watching Sailor Moon. The room appears dimly lit making his hair and his eyes look extra soft.

"T-T-T Taka-sama?" You stutter in amazement and disbelief.

"Did you have a nightmare? A-Are you okay?" ...He seems extra cute when he stutters..

Someone jumpercables you from behind and you nearly die of a heart attack. You fly across the room and stare in fear. The man seemed to get a kick out of your reaction. He starts clapping and laughing. He was wearing a t-shirt and a fedora.

"Ryota! What do you need?" asks Taka getting frustrated.

A man walks into the room and begins to walk towards you. He looks at you and leans in and you can't help but giggle a little. He seems suprised at you giggling and looks at you in confusion.

"Tomoya!" *smack* Says Ryota hitting him on the head and beginning to laugh. Leave the poor girl alone! "Sorry he is a " Ryota says excusing his friend like a mother.

"So is this your girlfriend Taka? She sure is pretty..." Says Tomoya as though you are not in the room.

"You know the rules and the agreement though Taka" Ryota states. And then he nonchalantly hits Tomoya again without even looking.

"She is not my girlfriend anyway! She is just a friend." Taka saying this somehow really hurts. I must be spoiled to not be happy enough being his friend.

"She is just watching over the house while we are on tour. She is living here until I get back. I was just showing her around until you came in and scared the poor thing!" Taka explains sounding defensive.

"I am so sorry if you do not want to anymore I completely understand.." He says stopping to look at you.

"No, no it's okay really. That was actually kind of fun! You guys seem like fun! Although I can not go with you and watch I want to help you however possible!"

Tomoya seemed to kind of blush. "Well.. We actually just came here to ask you if you wanted to go out to eat with us Taka. We had no idea this was going on."

"Oh no it's fine! Taka was just finishing up. I think I have it figured out." I say suddenly becoming shy. I am here with One OK Rock. My heart can't take it. I start to slip on my shoes and walk out the door.

"WAIT!" I hear two voices yell in unison. "I mean... If you want to come with us. If you did it would make me feel great.'" Explained Taka holding your wrist trying to catch your gaze.

You try to come up with excuses but eventually they somehow got you to go. You are walking on the streets of this busy city. Cars go by. Many flashing neon lights. You are looking around in amazement. You see anime and manga stores. Awww your dream! Until you feel someone watching you. You turn to look. And there is Taka grinning at you. You must look like a kid in a candy store. Spinning around with large eyes and a hanging jaw. He quick blushes and looks away. Until he disappears. You look beyond a wave of people and can not find him anywhere. Nobody seems to care and continues walking.

"T-Taka?! Ryotaaa!!! Tomoya!!?" You feel someone pull you close and you scream. "Tomoya?? Taka?"  They both look at you worriedly. "You almost got lost! Stay close we are almost there okay?" You the walk inbetween them and they look at you every five seconds to make sure you are there. You keep floating behind them unconsciously. You have always been a follower and do not like to walk next to people. Every time Tomoya stops and waits for you to catch up. Tomoya smiles sweetly and Taka blushes and looks away. Until.. You feel something in your hand. Dare I look. There is no way this is happening. I can't look I'll die. You peeked around and looked at Taka. He is holding your hand and you can immediately feel your face flush with immense heat. You feel so stupid blushing like this and oh gosh are you sweating??

"What is so hard about walking next to me?" Asks Taka not daring to look at you either. 

Some men walked by and they hoot and holler. Some whistled. But not because I am good looking. There is no way. They are just egging on Taka I am sure. Taka glared with the hatred of any Father to any son-in-law. A few minutes later a man tried to sneak his hand up your shirt and you jump away with surprise as he continues walking. You suddenly got dizzy for you moved so quickly. Taka pulled you in closer. He looked down at you surprised at his own doing. You stare up at him and his eyes glowed in the lights of the city. Finally you enter the restaurant. You have a good time talking to everyone. You all met Toru and had a good time with him too. Finally everyone but Ryota and you left to go get dessert.

"You know.. Taka really likes you.." Ryota says under his breath.

"H-He does?" I say confused.

"What were you guys REALLY doing before we got there?" 

"N-Nothing ual! We were just watching Sailor Moon! I swear!" You say a bit more loudly trying to defend him.

"Haha I can see why you are really cute." But he could get in real trouble if anyone thinks you are dating. Probaby get kicked out from the entertainment. Which is the last thing his family needs right now." Ryota started to look grey and depressed.

'What does it have to do with his family?" I ask curiously.

"He got kicked out of NEWS for dating a girl. His Father was a part of a famous band you see. He does not like alternative rock. He likes heavy metal. He says we are phonies and he hates his son. If he gets kicked out of here he will get completely shunned."

I stand up in horror and begin to walk back. All this could happen because of me? I love Taka I really do. And I love him enough to leave him if I have to. It will hurt but knowing he is safe is more to me.

"But you see his music is not the same when he is in love. I knew he has been liking someone since his lyrics and his happiness has been so great. I assume that is you. If you leave. He will never be the same. I mean sure we write emo music and it supposed to be sad sometimes. But without you he would not even be able to get out of bed."

I begin getting tears in my eyes. What do I do? No matter what I hurt Taka! No matter what he may lose his band! What if I make him hate me and leave! Will that be better?? 

"Thank you for telling me this Ryota I know what I have to do."

Ryota looked at me surprised and a bit confused. He seemed worried and noticed I am beginning to get tears. Suddenly I hear the rest of the guys approach.

"T-Thanks so much for dinner. It was great but I have to go." I then put the money I owed for my meal at the table and rushed out. This is not the plan you idiot. You should have said something like "Thanks for the meal s" or "I'm out thanks for nothing." Suddenly tears began to fall and I began to bump and shove into people. Suddenly you hear quick footsteps behind you."MiU!!! MiU!!!??" I can't stand to hear him say my name. I run into alleys which to my bad luck were emtpy and he could hear my footsteps. Finally I lost him. But he knew the general area I was in obviously.

"MiU! I know this is a bad time. Considering you hate me and you are trying to get away. I don't blame you. I hate me too. So I can't expect you to love me. But I want you to know.. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the only thing other than this band I have done right."

As he is talking he begins searching for you. You get nervous. You push yourself farther into a corner.

"And I just wanted you to know... I..I *deep breath* Are you really going to make me say it?!"

You accidently giggle and he could hear its echo. He came walking quickly to you. There is no where else to hide. Now you both stand here in the wet damp alley-way. He sees your tears and walks toward you. 

"I-I ..l-love you." Gosh he is cute when he stutters gosh darn you Taka. He walks towards you and tries to reach for your face to wipe away your tears.

"Go away Taka. I don't want to hurt you." You say holding your hands to his chest to keep him in distance. He turns his head cutely like a puppy trying to understand. Taka... Just stop. The cuteness.

"I will hurt you in the end. You will lose the band. You will lose everything.. I like you enough to leave you hurt long enough for you to realize it is best."

'"You don't even like me do you? You are using this as an excuse.. No don't be upset. I am not angry with you. I am not smart. I am not funny. I am not rich. I often wake up with messy hair. You need someone in a suit. And I love you enough to leave you too.You deserve better than me. I am so selfish to think I could have someone as funny and cool and beautiful as you. I am not even good-looking and I can't sing either. I like it when you sing. I like your singing voice much better. Well, goodbye.."  He then turned around. You felt hurt. How could he think you felt that way? Or anyone for that matter. He can make fun of you all he wants. But when he talks badly about himself. That is where the line is drawn. You can't let him go. Not like this.

"T-Taka!!" You yell and run after him. He just continues walking without looking back at you. You finally catch up and you are ten feet behind him. He ignores everything you say. And he looks as though he is about to cry. He looks so hurt.

"Baka!! I love you too!!!!" You yell getting frusturated. He stops walking as though to think about it. But he has a look of shock on his face. Realizing you are getting close you run and jump into his arms.

"I love you too Taka! Please don't go!" You rub your face into him and he chuckles.

You begin to blabber on the way back why everything was a lie.

"By the way. You are very good looking." 

"No, that one was true."

"You calling me a liar?" You say seriously.

"I ain't calling you a truther." He says jokingly. You giggle and playfully push him.

Finally you guys make it back inside the apartment. 

 "You know what if all that really does happen?" I ask him. 

"To be honest we lied to him telling him that was in the contract when it wasn't. Besides my old man is quite fond you you. Oh yeah! I forgot something before we were so rudely interrupted."

I began patting my pockets until he held my chin I was millimeters away from a kiss. He moved in slowly. This is the moment I have dream-

"HELLOOO?!?!" I took out my earbuds which were playing Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer now. In front of me Sailor Moon was playing on Netflix. I quick look beside me in hope. Nobody was there. No joke Kanzen Kakaku Dreamer. Why you tease me so brain?

"It's time to wake up MiU." I hear Saatche say standing at my door.

He began to walk away down the hall and I can not believe he just woke me up I hate him so-

"Not even in your dreams Mi-Yoo!" I hear in the hallway.

I quick run out there and throw a pillow at him. You idiot!! And bursts of laughter could be heard. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbxsiBZGPI