Fortunate, Not Unfortunate Pirate

Pirate Kwon 2

Clad in black & white stripes sweatshirt and black sweatpants with apron, Kwon Yuri can be seen arranging the CD case on the CD shelf with a visible frown on her face.

 

Sooyoung who's watching from the counter scratches her head before calling the tan Yuri. "Hey you okay, buddy?" Asked Sooyoung.

 

Yuri sighed, sits on the top part of the counter before speaking. "Jessica, slaps me earlier.." She started, "And she said that I better not let her see my face again. What should I do, mate?"

 

Brows both furrowed, Sooyoung once again ask for a further explanation.

 

 


 

 

"WHAT?!" Shouted Sooyoung, a really loud shout that can make someone deaf. Luckily it was only Kwon Yuri who's in the shop.

 

"You told her that you're gonna leave if you fix your boat?! You idiot Pirate!" Said Sooyoung again, now smacking the confused tan woman's head.

 

"Well, yes I did. But she didn't let me finish." Defended Yuri, "I was about to say that I want to go back on my home together with her because I'm going to show her who's me before we met each other." Finished Yuri, making Sooyoung sighed in relief.

 

"Seriously, if I were you. I'm going to explain everything. Jessica isn't known 'Ice Princess' for nothing."

 


 

"Hey." Called Yuri gently to the girl with a blonde locks that obviously just woke up. "Hmm." Hummed Jessica, as her eyes are still tight close.

 

"We're dating for almost a month, I actually want to tell you something.." Another hummed escapes Jessica's mouth as she snuggle closer to Yuri's arms.

 

"I'm actually fixing my boat and I was thinking to go back in my home to---" Jessica abruptly stands up and glares at the clueless tan woman.

 

Slaps echoes in living room before the deafening dolphin scream of Jessica Jung. "You idiot! Don't you ever show your face in front of me again!" Tears forming in the side of her eyes. "Sica bab--" Another slaps and Yuri was literally thrown out.

 


 

"What do you think you're doing here?!" Eyes swollen due of crying while nose obviously in color red, Jessica shouted at the appearance of Yuri in front of her house.

 

"Listen, love --"

 

"I don't want to hear your explanation and don't call me love!" She then started to get inside the house but Yuri was fast enough to grab a hold of her wrist.

 

"Let me go! You idiot!!"

 

Jessica tries to get free but when she realized that Yuri was too strong for her she stops and glares at the taller woman. "What do you want now?! I thought you're going to leave?! Why are you still here?!" Jessica shouted once again but this time tears are completely visible falling in her eyes.

 

Yuri's grip soften as she envelope the shorter woman into a safe embrace. "You said you like me the moment you met me, I said I do too. We haven't even hit a year and now you're gonna leave! You idiot pretend pirate! I hate you!!" Jessica continue on ranting in Yuri's arms while Yuri remains quiet.

 

Jessica steps back, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand while sobbing. "Aren't I important to you? Didn't you promise that you're just gonna stay here with me?! Didn't you?! Or are you just really a big fan of Captain Jack Sparrow who knows nothing other than hurting other women feelings by making them fall without even cathing them!"

 

Yuri sighed, she finally know the reason why Jessica slaps her when she said she's going to leave.. "Look, love -- ah, no. Sicababyy." Started Yuri, "I didn't lie when I said I like you.." She added, looking directly into Jessica's brown orb.

 

"When I say that I'm going to stay here with you, it's true. And yes, I am a big fan of him. And I would be lying if I say that I regret being his fan. Why? Because if I'm not an idiot like how you've been calling me, then maybe I'm not in front of you right now saying all this thing to you." A paused, Jessica also stops talking and just continue connecting her gaze to Yuri.

 

"I'm not a pirate now, I'm just a person who wishes to be with you.. And believe me when I say that I can lie to any other things, but not with my own feelings."

 

Yuri smiles sweetly and Jessica for a moment thought that everything, even the time just stops. (Insert Bruno Mars /Just the way you are/ here.)

 

She doesn't even realized that Yuri is now standing in front of her, looking at her with the sweetest look and smile that she could give.

 

"I-I'm sorry." Is what escapes Jessica's mouth.

 

Yuri chuckles. "Silly, I'm supposed to be the one saying that. I'm supposed to say before that I want to go back in my home with you because I want to show you who I am before we met each other." Said Yuri.

 

"So, I guess. I should also thank Captain Jack Sparrow for bringing you here?"

 

Yuri shrugs. "Maybe."

 

"Yuri."

 

Yuri hummed, "I love you." A contented smiles appears on Yuri's lips.

 

"I know baby, I love you too."

 


 

(A/N : I'm sorry for not updating BR and YSC, and yes. I'm aware that there's a lot of typo and grammar error on my other fic but I really don't have that much time to edit so I'm sorry, I'll try to update Blue Rose and YulSic Cafe.. hopefully by this week. Take care guys! -- Raven.)