Suprise!

My Kittens

Chapter 1: Surprises

     It was a regular morning for Taekwoon, he woke up, got up, ate breakfast, washed up, woke up his beloved Hakyeon and reminded him of his appointment that day and then headed off to work. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. But Leo had been on edge the whole day due to the fact that there might be something wrong with his Hakyeon. The petite male has been feeling sick for couple of days now, but being the stubborn person that he is Hakyeon just brushed it off as a bug that would go away soon, it wasn’t until Leo found him crouched over the toilet puking that an appointment was made. Leo couldn’t help but let a small smile grace his face thinking about his mate.

     Hakyeon was the most beautiful male he had ever set his eyes on. He had the most gorgeous tan that glowed in the sun, wide cattish eyes that made everyone beg for him to look at them, chubby cheeks, thin nose, slender frame, long slender yet muscular legs, but over all he had a soft appearance that pulled everyone in. He was just perfect. They have been together basically their whole lives. Their parents were close friend and had kept their kids close since birth so it couldn’t have been helped when Taekwoon had claimed Hakyeon as his human when they were five. As little kids they did everything together, where you would see little Hakyeon there would be little Taekwoon shadowing not too far. But entered their years of adolescence things started to change for Leo, he had grown out of his awkward stage and became quite handsome. He grew considerably taller and become more muscular due to all the soccer that he was playing. But the thing that had changed most were his feelings for Hakyeon and they confused the hell out of him. It was evident since they were younger that Hakyeon was the feminine one in their friendship when he asked his parents for a baby doll that would be Leo and his baby, Leo just rolled his 6-year-old eyes at that. But as they grew up Hakyeon become quite the stunner.

     It was during the fall when they were both 14 that everything changed. They were on their daily walk through the park and Hakyeon and Taekwoon were walking side by side with Taekwoon’s tail wrapped around Hakyeon’s wrist, a clear sign to other hybrids that Hakyeon belonged to him, when Hakyeon had tripped and fell. The fallen boy had started to cry, holding on to he’s knee covering the scrapes that he had attained. Taekwoon hating seeing his friend cry so he bent down and picked him up. Carrying the crying boy Taekwoon went to the nearest bench and sat the smaller boy down. He picked up his bag and looked for the small first aid kit his mother had packed for him. Grabbing the crying boy’s hand, he began cleaning up the wounds on his knee and put some anesthetic, then blew on the wound. Hakyeon let out a small whine. As he blew on the scrapes something had possessed him to look up and his eyes had widened at the sight. Hakyeon had tears running down his face and he was sniffling but at that moment Taekwoon saw a glow in him at had him hypnotized. He knew that his best friend was pretty he had heard it a million of times and even admitted it himself but at that moment Hakyeon looked gorgeous. Taekwoon quickly put the Band-Aid on and sat up straight blushing. They had gone home a few minutes later a blush still evident on his face, it got worse when Hakyeon gave him a peak on the cheek, something that he had always done ever since they were little.

     When they had entered high school Taekwoon started to deny his feelings for Hakyeon. He had ended up hanging out more with his soccer buddies and always canceling plans that he had made with Hakyeon. Being that he was the star player in their school's soccer team he had many admirers and Taekwoon decided to take advantage of that. Try to forget his feelings for Hakyeon, Taekwoon had taken many lovers. Both boys and girls had the pleasure to have spent a night with Leo but they were always forgotten the next day. Taekwoon had seen Hakyeon  around in the hallways, he had made new friend and whenever they would cross each other’s paths the petite boy would always have a look of disappointment and sadness. In all those years in high school Hakyeon had always been single but not by choice. He knew that he was gay, he always known and he accepted it but for some reason no boys would approach him. He knew that it wasn’t because he wasn’t appealing, he had seen guys checking him out and a few had confessed to him but after a couple of days of flirting they would suddenly act as if he didn’t exist. Although Taekwoon wouldn’t admit his feelings, he was still possessive of Hakyeon, due to the claim he had put on the other when they were younger, the dominant in him wouldn’t allow other males to be around what was his.

     It wasn’t until their final year of high school that Taekwoon finally got his together, it only took him seeing Hakyeon making out with some red headed boy, that he later found out was named Wonshik, for him to come to senses. He grabbed the younger male and punched him then grabbed the elder boy and kissing the day lights out of him. He told the boy that was on the ground that Hakyeon belonged to him and only him then announced to the rest of the students in the hallway that if anyone tried to touch what was his they would get worse than a punch. Hakyeon was shocked but easily accepted it but not before punching the younger for ignoring him for over 2 years.

     They had officially been together since. 3 years after they graduated high school they had moved in together, two years later Taekwoon proposed to Hakyeon and a year later here they are. He had decided to buy take out not wanting to waste time in the kitchen that could be spent cuddling with his lover. So with a quick text to his lovely husband, he went out and bought chicken and some honey milk that Hakyeon had requested.

     Coming home he was met with the sight of Hakyeon curled up on the couch with a blanket over his head, a tub of ice cream on his lap, a ladle in his hand and tears in his eyes as he watched a kid’s movie. Making his way to the couch he wrapped his arms around the smaller male and kissed his tear stained face.

     "What's wrong baby why are you crying and why are you eating the ice cream with a ladle." he handed Hakyeon the honey milk that he had gotten him and watched as he took a big gulp still waiting for the older male’s reply.

     "The regular spoons were too small and I wanted more ice cream than they could provide." amused with his lover’s response, chuckling he landed a big fat kiss on the others lips.

     "Cute, but that doesn’t explain why you’re here crying watching children’s movies"

     Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon and a big smile broke across his face, he wrapped himself around his husband and forced him to lay down on the couch. Resting his head on his hands he looked up at his cat hybrid husband and gave him the cutest look could muster.

     "Honey, what do you think about us having kids?" Taekwoon’s eyes widened a bit but he didn’t change his facial expression. As a hybrid it was in his nature to want to reproduce but he had taken in consideration that Hakyeon was human and they don’t have the same mentality when it came to having babies, so he always wore condoms when they were being intimate. But he was always ready for the day that Hakyeon decided that it was time.

     "I would be excited to have a baby with you sooner better than later, why?" If the smile on Hakyeon's face could get wider it would have fallen off.

     " Well it seems like you'll be getting your sooner earlier than you expect" Taekwoon was shocked. Did he mean what he thinks he means. In a whisper he asks him,

     " Are you...pregnant" Hakyeon nodded his head with a big smile on his face. A big smile broke out across Taekwoon’s face. He flipped the smaller male on his back and began to litter his face with kisses.

     " Jung Hakyeon I love you. I love you soooo much" getting off of the pregnant male, Taekwoon walked to the closest cushioned place and fainted. In the distance he could hear someone yelling.

     "YA JUNG TAEKWOON, WHAT THE HELL I TELL YOU IM PREGNANT AND YOU FAINT! IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE FAINTING! MY GOODNESS THIS OVERGROWN KITTEN."

     Let’s just say Taekwoon was in the clouds right now with rainbows, unicorns, and kittens and babies.


Ok so this chapter has been edited and improved I hope you all like it the next couple of chapters should be up soon. THANK YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOUUU ^^

PS does anyone know how to edit on here my whole format changes when I transfer my work from word to here. If you know please message me.