Final

Tom and Jerry

 

“You’re bothering me.” The older girl stated as Bomi peered over her shoulder. Bomi stepped back and crossed her arms, “I’m always bothering you.”

 

“Yes, so go away.”

 

“I just wanna see what you’re cooking!”

 

“I already told you what I was cooking!” Chorong replied, turning around and getting an ingredient from the fridge. Bomi pouted, “I wanna learn how to cook.” She said to the blonde girl.

 

“Then watch videos online.” Chorong mumbled.

 

“Hey! Can’t you teach me?!” Bomi exclaimed

 

From the living room, Eunji could hear them screaming and she shook her head, “Hey! You two! Tom and Jerry! Stop yelling!”

 

Bomi let out a whine and leaned against the counter, watching Chorong stir what was in the pot, “You won’t teach me how to cook?”

 

“I would never.”

 

“Really?”

 

Chorong stayed silent, looking over to Bomi. Bomi smiled smugly, “You’re gonna teach me.” She stated. Bomi knew that Chorong had a weak spot for her.

 

Chorong couldn’t help but smile also, “You’re so annoying.”

 

“But you love me anyways.” Bomi smiled widely, walking over and hugging Chorong around the waist. Chorong squirmed, “Why are you so touchy?”

 

“I’m not touchy.”

 

Naeun entered the kitchen to get something to drink right at that moment and she giggled, “She’s only ever touchy with you, Chorong.”

 

Bomi released Chorong from her hold, “That’s not true!”

 

“You’ve never hugged me like that.” Naeun replied.

 

“Go get your juice and leave.” Bomi ordered, glaring at Naeun who simply laughed and patted Bomi’s head, “I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone.”

 

“Lovebirds?!” Chorong and Bomi replied at the same time. They looked at each other before quickly looking away, “I’d never date someone like Bomi.”

 

Though it was an obvious statement to come from Chorong, Bomi’s heart dived to the bottom of her stomach but she hid it well.

 

“And I’d never date Chorong at all.” She replied, still trying to hold the playful mood from earlier.

 

It got silent as Chorong finished up her cooking with Bomi watching besides her. Chorong lifted up the pot and walked to the living room, “Kids! The food is ready!”

 

One by one, the members of A-Pink gathered around the small table before diving into the food.

 

Bomi sat down but didn’t feel like eating at all, which was a surprise to everyone.

 

“You’re not going to eat?” The youngest member Hayoung asked. Everyone’s eyes turned to Bomi, who smiled.

 

“I ate a lot during recording, I gotta watch my weight.”

 

“Ohh.” Hayoung replied, clearly not believing her but did not question further. Bomi stood from the table, “I’m gonna head to bed early, we got to head to the hotel early tomorrow.”

 

Bomi waved, “Night, girls.”



 

“I hate planes.” Bomi mumbled as she closed her eyes as soon as she sat down. Chorong glanced over worriedly, “Did you take medicine already?”

 

Bomi’s eyes snapped open, “No. Was I supposed to?”

 

Chorong reached into her bag and pulled out a box of what appeared like stickers, “Here. I’ll do it.”

 

“Turn your head that way.” Chorong lightly pushed Bomi’s head into the correct position.

 

“What is it?” Bomi asked as she felt Chorong tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear before stamping the little round sticker behind her ear.

 

“It’s to help with motion sickness.” The blonde girl replied, pressing the sticker down hard before fixing Bomi’s hair.

 

“Oh. Thank you.” Bomi said, smiling.”

 

“No problem.”



 

“Bomi-ah, wake up.” Chorong gently shook the girl that was leaning on her shoulder, “Bomi-ah.” Chorong called again.

 

Bomi’s eyes slowly opened and she groaned, “I don’t feel good.”

 

“We landed already, come on.” Chorong fixed Bomi’s messed up hair before standing up. Bomi stood up also but held onto Chorong’s arm for support.

 

“The managers already got our bags, let’s go.”

 

Once the girls got into the van, Bomi laid her head down on the car window.

 

“Bomi-ah, are you alright?” Eunji asked from the seat behind her.

 

“I’m fine. Just dizzy from the plane ride.” She smiled. Chorong frowned and reached over, placing a hand on Bomi’s forehead only to find no fever.

 

“Atleast you aren’t sick.” Chorong muttered, sitting back into her seat.

 

“Did I just witness Tom and Jerry being nice?”

 

“Don’t get your hopes up, Eunji. I heard them saying that they’d never date each other yesterday night.” Namjoo giggled.

 

That only caused Bomi’s headache to pound even more. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to sleep.



 

“Chorong, Bomi. Hayoung, Naeun. Namjoo, Eunji.” The manager listed off the pairs for each hotel room.

 

“You just put Tom and Jerry into the same room. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.” Namjoo wondered out loud.

 

Bomi took a deep breath, “Can we go to the hotel room, please? I want to sleep.”

 

“You slept in the car.” Eunji pointed out, “And the plane.”

 

“I want to sleep again.”

 

“She has bad jet lag.” Chorong spoke, taking the hotel key from their manager and walking with Bomi to the hotel room, “Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine.” Bomi mumbled, dragging her suitcase.

 

Once they got into the hotel room, Bomi laid herself down on one of the two beds that were connected. Suddenly, she burst out into a fit of giggles. Chorong raised an eyebrow, “What? What are you laughing out.”

 

Bomi pointed to the bathroom which was completely see-through from where she was laying. Even the shower was visible.

 

“This hotel room is so provocative!” She squealed in amusement, “This is like where a husband would lay to watch his bride in the shower!”

 

Chorong’s face turned pink and she jumped onto the bed and began punching Bomi, “You little ert!”

 

“It’s true!” Bomi screamed, trying her best to dodge Chorong’s incoming attacks, “Look! Look!” Bomi pointed, “It looks so weird!”

 

Chorong paused her actions and turned to look. She stared for a moment before laughing, “Oh my god it does look like something from a romantic movie.”

 

“Doesn’t it?!” Bomi laughed.

 

Chorong turned to look at Bomi, “I guess I’m not showering tonight.”

 

Bomi widened her eyes, “Why?! You think I’d look?!” She exclaimed in disbelief, not minding the fact that Chorong was sitting on her stomach.

 

“You wouldn’t?” Chorong raised an accusing eyebrow.

 

Bomi hesitated, “I.. ehmm… uhm..”

 

Chorong pointed a finger at Bomi’s face, “You would! You ert!”

 

Bomi began to get smacked again, “Who wouldn’t!?”

 

The older girl paused, “What?!”

 

“Wait! I didn’t mean it like that I meant like who wouldn’t want to see--” Bomi paused herself, “Nevermind. I don’t even know what I’m saying.”

 

“‘Who wouldn’t want to see’ what?”

 

“You’re really going to make me explain?” Bomi whined, sitting up and leaning her back against the headboard, making Chorong fall back a little and she now straddled the younger girl. Crossing her arms, Chorong nodded, “Yes I am.”

 

“You’re gonna think I’m weird.”

 

“I already think you’re weird.”

 

“Hey!”

 

“Answer.”

 

Bomi look away from Chorong, “All I was going to say was who wouldn’t want to see a beautiful girl in the shower.” She mumbled under her breath. Chorong blushed furiously at the compliment before bursting out laughing.

 

“Why are you laughing at me?” Bomi asked, her cheeks warm as Chorong leaned her head on her shoulder, laughing hard. Bomi placed her hands on Chorong’s waist, “Ah, why are you laughing?” She whined, smacking Chorong’s skin that was showing due to her tanktop.

 

Chorong leaned out a bit, “You--” She laughed again, “You called me beautiful.” She giggled, blowing up her cheeks to keep the laughter in. Bomi frowned.

 

“Have I not before?”

 

Chorong shook her head, her eyes almost invisible due to her smiling plus her puffy cheeks.

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” Bomi mumbled, staring at Chorong’s face.

 

“That was sweet of you, despite it being in the erted way.”

 

“erted way! What erted way?!” Bomi’s eyes went wide, pinching Chorong’s waist.

 

“Well you said you wouldn’t mind looking at me in the shower.”

 

“I didn’t say that!”

 

“You just did!”

 

“No I didn’t!”

 

Chorong rolled her eyes and sat back, Bomi’s hands falling limp from the girl’s waist.

 

“You’re ridiculous, Yoon Bomi.”

 

Bomi raised her eyebrows, “Fine, go shower, I won’t look.”

 

“Liar.”

 

“I won’t!”

 

“Okay. I’ll go shower.”

 

Bomi let out a pout.

 

“What?” Chorong asked as she sat up, getting off of Bomi’s lap.

 

“Now my lap is cold.” Bomi complained as she rubbed the spot where Chorong was sitting. Chorong laughed out loud and threw a pillow at Bomi’s face, “I’m gonna shower.”

 

“Do you want to kill me?!” Bomi shouted out as Chorong opened the see-through glass door. The blonde girl laughed and ignored the girl. Bomi groaned and stuffed her face onto the pillow as she heard the shower turn on.



 

“I’m done, you can look now.” Chorong announced as she opened the glass door. Bomi lifted her head from the pillow.

 

“Finally, you-- AHHH!”

 

Chorong jumped at Bomi’s sudden scream, “What?!”

 

“Put clothes on!”

 

“I have a towel on, Bomi.”

 

Bomi pouted, “You said you were done.”

 

“Now I have to change.”

 

“Why didn’t you change in the--”

 

“You’ve seen me before, Bomi!”

 

“Yeah but that was altogether with the other girls!”

 

“Why? Is it different when we’re alone?”

 

Bomi didn’t answer. Chorong rolled her eyes, “I doubt you’ve even had your first kiss before with the way you’re acting like this.”

 

“I’ve had my first kiss before!” Bomi exclaimed as Chorong began to change into her sleeping clothes.

 

“A real kiss?” Chorong asked, turning around just as she put on her tanktop. Bomi’s eyes roamed up and down Chorong’s figure before Chorong threw another pillow at her face.

 

“ert!”

 

Bomi put the pillow aside and frowned, “No. I haven’t had my first kiss, have you?”

 

“Of course I have.” Chorong raised her eyebrows, combing her wet hair.

 

“How was it?” Bomi dared to ask.

 

“It was nice.”

 

“Who was it with?”

 

“What are you? My mother?” Chorong sneered. Bomi felt taken aback and didn’t reply.

 

Chorong noticed it got silent. She turned around, “Are you showering?”

 

“No.” Bomi replied, pulling the blankets up and turning on her side. Suddenly, Bomi felt a weight on her hip. She was pushed onto her back by Chorong who was sitting on her stomach.

 

“What?” Bomi asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Should I teach you how to kiss?” Chorong said in a childish voice. Bomi whined, her heart race picking up and she tried to push Chorong away by the stomach but Chorong got closer, making exaggerated kiss faces.

 

“Are you making fun of me because I haven’t had my first kiss?”

 

“No, not at all.” Chorong giggled, “Should I give you your first kiss?”

 

“Stop it, I might think you’re being serious.” Bomi grumbled, turning her head to the side. Chorong brought her hand up to Bomi’s nape, “And what if I am being serious?” Bomi’s heart stopped.

 

She turned her head and was surprised at how close Chorong was but she quickly saw the playful glint in the girl’s eyes.

 

“Go to sleep, Chorong.” Bomi lightly pushed the older girl away.

 

Chorong laughed, “Alright, alright. Sleep well, Bomi-ah.” She got on the other side of the bed.

 

Bomi took a deep breath, she really had feelings for Chorong.

 

“Wait.” Chorong mumbled, “Turn around.” She ordered. Bomi did as told and felt one of Chorong’s hand on her waist while the other cupped her nape.

 

“Chorong-ah?” Bomi managed to get out. Chorong her lips once before leaning in, placing her lips onto Bomi’s with eyes closed tightly. Bomi let out a gasp at the girl’s bold move and froze in her spot.

 

Chorong leaned away almost immediately, “I’m so--”

 

Bomi pulled Chorong closer, “Teach me then.”

 

“W-What?” Chorong’s eyes widened.

 

“I said teach me.”

 

Bomi’s heart was sure to burst out of her chest as Chorong gently caressed her cheek with her thumb before leaning in again. Chorong’s hair smelled freshly of strawberry shampoo and Bomi’s mind went to mush.

 

Chorong’s lips began to move against Bomi’s sensually. Being the newbie, Bomi went along with Chorong, her hands at the girl’s waist. Bomi rolled onto her back and Chorong was now sitting on her lap again, their lips still connected.

 

It was a night full of surprises.



 

“You two, Tom and Jerry,” Eunji pointed, “Why are you two so quiet?”

 

“We’re tired.” Chorong answered immediately but truth be told, they were both very awkward since last night. The two of them had kissed. A lot.

 

“Ookay.” Eunji raised an eyebrow before continuing to practice for the upcoming performance.



 

“Wait, Chorong.” Bomi called out, rushing forward and taking hold of Chorong’s wrist. Chorong turned, “What is it?”

 

“We have to talk.”

 

“Look. If it’s about..” She trailed off because they were in public, “Then just forget about it.”

 

“Forget about it?” Bomi repeated.

 

“Yeah..” Chorong nodded.

 

“Oh.” Bomi shortly replied, “Okay.” Her grip on Chorong’s wrist loosened and she walked away. After noticing she was being looked at by her members, Bomi smiled widely and began to act like a gorilla as she walked towards them.

 

They burst out into laughter but Bomi wanted to do anything but laugh.

 

Chorong smiled as she joined the group and glanced at Bomi a couple of times.



 

“Are you okay, Bomi?” Chorong asked as Bomi laid in bed. Bomi nodded, “I’m fine. Just a little sick.”

 

“Can you go to practice today?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Okay.”

 

There was no arguing between them anymore. No more ‘Tom and Jerry’ fights. It was weird to all the members as much as it was weird between Chorong and Bomi.

 

“I’m sorry.” Bomi suddenly apologized, “If I hadn’t said anything, that night wouldn’t have happened.”

 

“It’s alright. It’s over anyways.” Chorong smiled and Bomi frowned, “Then why are we still so awkward?”

 

“I.. I don’t know.” Chorong replied in honesty, “That night.. isn’t easy to forget.”

 

“Are you saying that in a bad way?”

 

“N-No. I..” Chorong’s lips trembled as she tried to find the right words to say, “I liked it. The.. kiss. Or uhm.. the kisses.”

 

“I did too.”

 

Chorong gave a weak smile, “So, what now?”

 

“I.. don’t know.” Bomi coughed.

 

Chorong gave a big sigh, “I think it’s better if we just move on.”

 

“Move on?” Bomi mumbled.

 

“As the leader of A-Pink, I can’t let something such as dating inside the group to happen because it could break us apart.”

 

“O-Okay, that’s reasonable.” Bomi coughed again and again.

 

“I’ll go get you some water and medicine.”



 

“A boyfriend?” Naeun asked with wide eyes, “Already?”

 

“A boyfriend.” Bomi repeated, eyes staring at Chorong’s face as she announced the news to the members. Bomi could feel her emotions building up in her chest, anger, jealousy, hurt.

 

“I’m happy for you, Chorong.” Namjoo smiled before everybody else joined in, congratulating Chorong.

 

“Bomi-ah, aren’t you gonna congratulate Chorong?” Eunji asked after noticing Bomi sitting at the corner of the couch, completely silent.

 

Chorong stared at Bomi, who looked right back at her.

 

“Oh.” Bomi put on a forced smile that anybody would’ve thought was real, “Congratulations, Chorongie.” She smiled. Chorong knew that the smile was fake, but she smiled back anyways, “Thank you, Bomi.”



 

Bomi stretched out her legs before starting to dance alone in the practice room, attempting to get all of her frustrations out.

 

“It’s late.”

 

The voice shocked Bomi and she jumped, turning around immediately, seeing Chorong.

 

“Why are you here?” Bomi asked.

 

“I was gonna ask you the same question.” Chorong retorted, turning the stereo off.

 

“I’m dancing.”

 

“Clearly.”

 

“Why are you here?” Bomi repeated.

 

“To get you to go home.”

 

“I’ll be back in the dorm when I’m done.”

 

“And when will you be ‘done’?”

 

“When you’re ‘done’ with your boyfriend.” Bomi thought but instead she said, “Soon.”

 

“I’ll stay here until then.” Chorong said, taking a seat at the back. Bomi clenched her fists, “I’d rather be alone.”

 

“You’ve been alone a lot recently, I thought you could use some company.”

 

“I don’t want your company.” Bomi gritted her teeth, “I don’t want anybody’s company.”

 

Chorong stood up, “What is wrong with you? Why are you so grumpy when we’re alone together?”

 

“You just answered your own question.”

 

Chorong began to walk towards Bomi, “What? Because of me?”

 

Bomi ignored her and went to the stereo with Chorong following close behind, “What did I do wr--”

 

“Just go back to your boyfriend, okay?!” Bomi burst. Chorong took a step back, eyes wide. Bomi had never raised her voice at her, at least never seriously.

 

“Bomi-ah.”

 

“Don’t ‘Bomi-ah’ me.”

 

“Look, I’m sorry that-”

 

“You have nothing to be sorry about. I should be sorry for even having feelings for you.”

 

“I.. don’t know what to say.”

 

“Just leave.” Bomi pressed her lips together, blinking away the oncoming rush of hot tears. Chorong left silently and it didn’t take long for Bomi to rush to the bathroom and start crying.



 

“Bomi, what’s wrong? Why have you been so down lately?” Eunji asked as they ate dinner quietly, no longer hearing Hayoung and Bomi’s gag antics.

 

“Nothing. Just family problems.” Bomi replied with a smile.

 

“Oh no, I hope everything gets resolved.” Naeun joined in.

 

“Is somebody sick?” Namjoo asked. Hayoung put some more meat onto Bomi’s plate in sympathy. Bomi smiled, “It’s okay, girls. Everything’ll be fine.”

 

Chorong stayed silent as Bomi’s eyes connected with hers, “I’ll be okay.”



 

“Don’t cry.” Bomi hugged Chorong tightly, “Please don’t cry. He’s not worth your tears.”

 

“He.. He--”

 

“I know. Don’t say it again.” Bomi tightened her hold, leaning her head against Chorong’s, “Just sleep it off, alright?” Bomi smiled, pulling the blankets up.

 

Chorong hung onto Bomi’s body,“I don’t want to sleep.”

 

“Go to sleep, Chorong.” Bomi ordered, certain that Chorong could hear her heartbeat picking up.

 

“I don’t want to.”

 

“Chorong-ah.”

 

Chorong laid down but pulled Bomi down with her. She hugged Bomi tightly, “Fine, I’ll sleep.” Chorong mumbled, arm’s around Bomi’s waist.

 

Bomi bit her lip, she felt like a rebound. Someone Chorong went to whenever her boyfriend did something bad again.

 

“No, no. Don’t think like that, Bomi. It’s because she thinks of you as a good friend that she can rely on. That’s it.”

 

But it didn’t soothe her heart at all.



 

“Just break up with him already, won’t you?” Bomi grumbled angrily, gently shoving Chorong away from the pot as she took the spoon and began to cook as Chorong could not.

 

“He’s been nothing but a douche to you.”

 

“But I--”

 

“Don’t even give me that ‘I love him’ bull.” Bomi cursed. Chorong huffed her cheeks to keep the tears at bay.

 

“Don’t cry either. I’ve had enough of your crying.” Bomi stated in a stern tone before quietly adding, “I don’t like seeing you cry.”

 

“Bomi.”

 

“What?”

 

“Bomi.”

 

“What is i--” As Bomi turned around, Chorong grabbed her by the collar and planted her lips onto Bomi’s. Bomi’s eyes widened in surprise at the random kiss.

 

“I’ll break up with him tomorrow.”

 

Bomi blinked twice, “O-Okay.”

 

“But you have to promise me,” Chorong sniffed, smiling, “That you’ll take me out on a date right after.”

 

Bomi smiled widely, “Do you mean it?”

 

Chorong nodded.

 

Bomi kissed Chorong’s lips once more and squealed, “I will take you on a date tomorrow!”



 

“What made you change your mind?”

 

“Well.. At first I was scared of the thought of being in a relationship with a girl, especially since I’m an idol. But.. I don’t think it’d be that bad. I’ve always had feelings for you, you know?”

 

“But you always hit me and argued with me.”

 

“It’s better than being flirty and obvious with my feelings.”

 

“True.”

 

“So what now?”

 

“I’d like to relive that night at the hotel.”

 

Chorong narrowed her eyes, “I thought we agreed to forget about that.”

 

Bomi laid down as Chorong climbed onto her stomach, “I never remember agreeing to that.”

 

Chorong giggled before planting her lips on Bomi’s.


16,226 words omfg