Dance the Time Away, okay?

Dance Away the Time

Saturday: April 5th

9:00 AM


Yifan saw a note on the table, most likely written by his father, and it said to take care of Jun. He wondered why they didn't take them and walked over to the board they have in the living room. It usually had what chores belong to who on which day, but today, it said, "Our 7th Year Anniversary!"

Jun woke up after playing too many video games late at night. He walked down the stairs, hoping to find his mother making breakfast. He entered the dining room and saw Yifan cooking. He tilted his head and asked, "Hey, Yifan, why are you cooking? Where's mom and dad?"

Yifan looked over his shoulder, "Oh, they went out. Today is their anniversary, Jun."

Jun nodded and waited until Yifan was done cooking. He went to the living room, and turned the Wii on. He was going to play for a while, he knew Yifan always messes up in his first try, every single time. He heard Yifan gasp and he sighed. He wondered how does someone mess up in cooking an omelette. He stood up and went to go help his brother out.

Yifan sighed and watched Jun eat his breakfast. He felt embarrassed that his younger brother can cook better than he can. Jun saw his brother sulking and said, "I like Yifan's omelette better than my own. I'm not lying..."

Yifan's eyes sparkled in happiness and hugged his brother. Jun smiled as he kept eating. Yifan released him so he can start eating his breakfast. The two brothers enjoyed their breakfast as they occasionally had a small conversation with each other. Jun was soon given an order, "Jun, be on your best behavior and get along with Minseok, please?"

Jun looked at his brother, who was begging to him to be kind to his boyfriend. He was hesitant at first because he saw pure lust in the older man's eyes when they first met. He was there to get in between of the two lovers, wary of Minseok's intentions to his innocent brother. He tilted his head and thought for a moment. He replied, "Fine, if you cook crepes for me!"

The older brother immediately complied to his wish. He hugged him and grinned at him. He kissed his cheek and ran into the kitchen. Jun walked into the living room to play the Wii. He turned the television on and it appeared on the home screen. He ran to his room to go get the control while Yifan looked for the correct ingredients.

After placing the last touches on the crepes, Yifan placed it on the table. He walked into the living room and saw his little brother dancing. He looked at the clock and saw it was 10: 29 AM. He still had time to prepare himself until Minseok comes at 2:30 PM. He went up to the second floor and walked into his room. He wondered what should he wear as he looked for his towel.

The faint song of Wild Wild West by Will Smith played in the house as Yifan took a bath. He had to do it quick, because Jun had an oblivious side when he was playing games. He would never noticed that he kept dropping the flower vases. He would just say, "Oh....I didn't even see it."

Yifan got out, leaving the bathroom smelling like roses. He had his towel on his head as he walked out fully dressed. He dried his sandals before stepping onto the tile floors. He walked down to check on Jun, who was now looking for a different song. He sat down on the loveseat and ordered, "Go take a shower, Jun."

Jun nodded and placed the control down. He ran up stairs and into his room. Yifan looked at the control and then at the clock, "11:01 AM...I guess I can play."


Minseok knew he was too early, but he wanted to see Yifan. He was parked in the driveway, and grabbed the bouquet of flowers next to him and walked out the car. He locked it and approached the front door. He was given a copy of the key and took it out to open the door. He opened the door and mumbled, "I'm here."

He heard music playing and assumed that was Jun playing. He now was nervous, he wasn't on good terms with the boy. He closed the door behind him and approached the living room. He dropped his bouquet and saw Yifan bended down and sliding his hand up his leg. He leaned against the doorway and watched him. He remembered about the flowers and picked them up.

He smiled as Yifan danced in a sassy way to the song. He guessed that he was dancing to Umbrella by Rihanna. He walked to the other side of the room to get a good look at Yifan from behind. He bit his lip when Yifan bended down once more and slid his hand up his leg and up to his chest. He took a seat in the chair steps away from where he was.

Minseok thought as he watched his boyfriend dance, 'I think a short dress would make this perfect...I mean, he's a slender guy. It would look amazing on him.'

As the song was about to end, Minseok stands up and approaches Yifan from behind. Yifan ends the dance with a pose a bit seductive in front of Minseok. He backs up and bumps into him, startling the younger male. He sighed in relief seeing it was him.

"Minseok, why don't you dance with me?" Yifan asked with a smile, and Minseok couldn't refuse his cheerful boyfriend.

"Sure."

Yifan and Minseok began to play with Just Dance 2014, and pressed the random button. The song that played was not a favorite to Yifan, Blurred Lines, but he danced to it either way. Minseok found Yifan's unhappy face as he danced adorable, and stared at him as he danced. The dance steps only made Minseok chuckle as he danced along with Yifan.

Minseok stepped out of the next song, Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton. He watched Yifan dance, and thought the dance matched the way he dressed. A cool guy with knowledge of what looks cool and amazing on him. It gave him the image of a player, but Yifan is on the other side of that spectrum. He was a cute boy who awkwardly tries to flirt with Minseok.


Jun comes out of the bathroom and sees Minseok. He knew the man was suppose to come later in the day. He watched him like a hawk, never going to allow him to do anything inappropriate to his brother.

He walked down the stairs and sees Minseok trying to get a kiss from an embarrassed Yifan. He coughed and attention was on him now. Minseok unwrapped his arms from Yifan's waist. Yifan blushed more, and said, "Oh Jun, you're crepes are on the table, did you eat them already?"

Jun shook his head and said, "Thank you for reminding me..."

Yifan went into the kitchen and began making lunch. Minseok decided it was time to break the wall between Jun and him. He was a pediatrician, how hard is it to speak to a child.

Minseok asked, "Can I sit with you?"

Jun looked up at him with a smile, "If you can answer this, how many zodiacs have I mentioned? All the great constellations live very long since stars can't alter physics."

Minseok replied unsurely, "Um...none?"

Jun sighed and shook his head. Yifan smiled and answered, "Twelve!"

Jun smiled and nodded, "Correct, big bro!"

Minseok was confused, he was sure he didn't name any. Jun cleared his confusion, "Aries is All, Taurus is the, Gemini is great, Cancer is constellation, and Leo is live. Just keep doing that, and you'll realized I did name all twelve zodiacs."

The older male was impressed and sat himself down and asked, "Is that a way for you to remember the zodiacs?"

Jun nodded and said, "I have another one! Richard of York Gave Battle in Vain! How many colors have I named?"

Minseok chuckled and though for a moment. Yifan smiled, happy to see Jun interact with Minseok. Jun waited patiently until Minseok answered the question. He answered, "Six colors?"

Jun nodded, "Correct! Did you know those are mnemonics? Mnemonic is a learning technique that aids information retention. Mnemonics aim to translate information into a form that the brain can retain better than its original form."

Yifan and Minseok had completely forgotten that Jun, beside having a love for dancing, was an intelligent boy for his age. The three spent a lovely lunch together. The wall between the two was destroyed, and Jun was happily chatting toYifan and Minseok. Yifan rested his head on Minseok's shoulder as Jun happily chatted away about mnemonics.

"Let's play more!" Jun shouted happily and ran to the living room. Yifan and Minseok chuckled and walked together to the living room. The three of them danced like there was no tomorrow. The home was filled with laughter and music, and no one cared how many hours they had played. Minseok watched Yifan dance the Macarena from behind, enjoying the view.

The three danced to Instanbul by They Might Be Giants. Jun happily sang the song out with Yifan. Minseok danced to the strange song, but had fun. Minseok never stopped laughing with the weird dances the two brothers danced. He hugged his Yifan as Jun danced.  Yifan hugged Minseok, he was so glad that Minseok was able to befriend Jun. Yifan looked at the clock and was surprised that it was 5:30 PM.

"Wow, we danced the time way, huh?" Minseok asked.

Yifan smiled, "Why don't we keep dancing?"

"Sure."