1 : The Accident

It Turns Upside Down

- Flashback -

It was raining that time. You and your mom were hurrying to go back to your home. Your mom was the one who drive the car. The road was so slippery. You told your mom to not rushing because it was raining and it's dangerous to drive that fast. But you're late. The car in your front already 1 inches away from your car and ..............

"Are you OK?" a voice came suddenly. You woke up from that accident. You still in the car. You tilt your head to your left and got your mom dead already. You cried.

............................

- End of the flashback -

"Eomma, eomma...." you murmured, in a low voice. The nurse surprised and she runs to your father. "Is she awake?" "Yes, sir." "Oh, thank you!" said your father happily. "~~~~~-ah... ~~~~~-ah..." You hear that, but your head still hurts. "A.. Appa.. Ap..pa..." you said as you trying to move your body. "~~~~~-ah, don't move. Your head still hurts. Just lie down, you need to rest more." he said. "Appa, what happened to me?" you asked. "You're fainted on the street near our house. Dr. Kim still doing a examination to your blood. He will inform me later." he said. "Ah.. I see.." you said. "~~~~~-ah, it's better for you to eat now. Because you've been unconscious for whole 1 day and your stomach must be filled with some foods. It will give you more energy." he said. "Ne, appa.." you said. Then a doctor comes in to your room. "Mr. Park, I want to talk to you. Could you follow me to my room, please?" he said. "Ah, ne, ~~~~~-ah, I leave you here for a moment. Eat well.." he said. "Ne, appa.." you said while eating. Without knowing anything that could happen to you, you just eat happily. You check your phone and found some messages and missed calls from your father. You sighed. "There isn't any from my class friends. I'm totally a saddest person in this world." you murmured. You then put your phone right away on the side table and continue to eat.

Your father were talking to Dr. Kim. It wasn't a serious thing to be worried. He told your father that you just need to rest. Your father nodded understand. "Thank you, Dr. Kim.." he said. "Your welcome". Your father then go back to your room. "Dr. Kim said that you just need to rest. I think I need to call your school and notify them that you need to rest for two days. Is it enough?" he asked. "Ne, appa.." you said. "Good then" he said. He smiled. It's his fault to ignore you whenever he's busy. He shouldn't let you alone since that accident, that took your mother's life. After you finished eating, he ordered the driver to pick you up, while he was paying the administration.

Because you're tired, you rushes to your room and lay on your queen-sized bed. "I think I'm going to die..." you pouted. Since there are nothing to do and you're lazy to get up, you slowly close your eyes and sleep.

It's 5 o'clock and you suddenly wake up because of your dream. You pick a glass of water from the table and drink. "What.... I.. Aish! Jinjja! Why am I dreaming like that?!" you said.

- Flashback -

You walked in to a park. A beautiful place that only located in your dream. "Wah, jinjja! This place is beautiful! I wish there is a place like this in earth!" you said. While you were sleeping in a bench, you feel that someone said "I love you" to you. "I love you" he said. You woke up, and you can't see his face. You two then just did a kiss. You felt like you're in heaven. After you release it, you see his face. He's one of the kingkas in your school. You blushed. And it went blank....

- End of Flashback -

"I will never get him.. Never.." you said. You then go back to your dark side. You become silent. All you do is watching the TV in your room. You then go downstairs to see if there's something fun to do. You then see your father with two persons are talking. "Hmm.. Who's that?" you thought. "Ah, ~~~~~-ah, come here!" he said. You walked down and bowed to them. "OMO! IT'S HOYA!" she thought. "Friend, this is my only daughter, ~~~~~ Park" he said as he introduces you to his friend. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm ~~~~~ Park" you said. "Nice to meet you, sir" you continue it. "Ah, nice to meet you too, ~~~~~-ah" he said. "~~~~~-ah, this is Hoya, Lee Ho-won" your father said. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm ~~~~~ Park" you said. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Ho Won, but call me Hoya" he said. "Nice to meet you, Ho Ya-ssi.." you said. "Nice to meet you too, ~~~~~-ssi" he said. He's smiling to you. "OMO! Is he smiling to me?" you thought as your face blushed. "~~~~~-ah, sit down please.." your father asked. "Ne, appa.." you said.

Your father was talking with his friends, it was the thing that unexpected. You and Hoya's eyes are like O_O when they say about engagement.

- To Be Continued -