Final

The Rainy Night

Siwon sat on the kitchen counter with a cup of hot coffee. This is the other night when he was spending time in nowhere but his appartement. This must be a one peaceful night. Honestly, he likes to enjoying this moment with the one he loves. His baby lover always been there with him. But now, he was nowhere to be seen. Leaving him alone in this cold night. Siwon takes another sipped of his coffee. His mind was trailing about what happened hours ago. The reason why he’d stuck in his place, and alone.

 

~Flashback

 

“I can’t believe you were doing this to me!”

“It’s not like what you’d think, Kyu.”

“Liar! I know that over all these years, she’s still in love with you, I just know!”

“It’s not like that. Babe, listen she’s just have a problem and need somebody to listen.”

“Oh, like she didn’t have anyone else other than you?”

“We’re friends. Friends do that.There’s nothing between us anymore,you know that.”

“So friends that keep calling you by your pet name on your messages and lying telling me about meeting with producers but actually meeting with her!”

“I’m sorry for that, I really am. I just didn’t want you to get mad.”

“But you know I hate lies!”

“I know, I’m sorry I’m not doing this again. Baby,please?”

“I have to go now, I need some air.”

“Where are you going Kyu? It’s almost midnight.”

“Like you even care!”


*Door Slamed*

 

~End of Flashback

 

Siwon dragged his tired feet into his bedroom then slumped his body to bed. He wants to sleep but his mind is telling him to stop. He always thinks about Kyuhyun. Where is he? What is he doing? Is he still mad?

 

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun is hurts. He still can’t believe that Siwon lying to him. He’s mad, of course he is. After all these years, when he and Siwon started the new beginning, she came to destroy it. He just knows that she didn’t want to let Siwon go just like that. He keeps telling himself to believe that her time is over. Siwon is no longer for her. It’s him. Just him. But what is that? The one who he trusts, the one he loves so much more than anything gave him lies. He feels betrayed.
So he went, went somewhere just to be away from him and alone. He didn’t need anyone else right now .Then he found some pub in the other street in the breeze night of Seoul. He sat on the corner of the bar. Drinking again again and again. He didn’t care. Who will anyway? He’s not with friends so let’s just beat it.

 

 


Siwon rolled over to his side. His eyes keep opened. He sighed of too much thinking about Kyuhyun. He tried to call him, there’s no respond. He sent messages, still no reply. He didn’t know what to do. What if something bad happened to him?. He started to walk back and forth in the wooden floor. Thinking about what’s the possible place that his boyfriend would go. He dialed his friends number. Asking if Kyuhyun was there. They said no. He then called Kyu’s best friend which is he really hate to doing that but he didn’t have any choice. He also said that Kyu is not with him. He began panicked. Where exactly Kyuhyun go? It’s midnight already. It’s so unusual. He’s just know that if they had a fight, Kyuhyun always sneaking comforts to their hyungs or his that best friend. But now, none of them is being with him.


Where are you going Kyu?

 

 


“One more please.” Kyuhyun said tapping the bar table. He’s in a bad bad drunk. Buggy eyes, messy hair, disheveled clothes. He looks terrible but didn’t care.

“Sir, I’m sorry I think you can’t have no more. That is your 8th glass.”

“Why did you said that? Don’t worry I will pay this all!” He muttering words, still tapping the table with his glass.

“It’s not like that,Sir. You already drunk.”

“How could you said that? I’m your guest,you have to be more polite! Now give me another one!”

“No I’m sorry,Sir.” The bartender still can’t do anything about it. It’s the rule. He didn’t care that the guest is idol like Kyuhyun. Because he saw how bad Kyuhyun had taking tonight.

“Give me one you jerk! You just like my boyfriend. You both are jerks! Give me that damn drink!” Kyuhyun yelled. He makes the other guest staring at his attitude.

“Sir, if you can’t calm down yourself, we will called you a security.”

“I don’t ing care! I want my drink! Right now!”

 

 

Siwon startled when the sound of the big thunder hit him. He slided the curtain out and see the heavy rain starts pouring outside. It’s been three hours since Kyuhyun left and he didn’t know every single thing about him. He began to cursed himself. But this is not the right time for blaming himself. He may have to find Kyuhyun. Taking his car keys and coat, he went outside. For everything that will happened, he’s ready to fix that. For Kyuhyun.


He drives along in the middle of the rainy night. Looking over the place he knows to find Kyuhyun. He finds none. He even go to Kyuhyun’s parent house but the security said that the family was already sleep and he didn’t see Kyuhyun is coming home tonight. He keeps go and go. He can feels his blood getting higher and his heart fall down to his stomach. He hates the thoughts of somebody attacking him just like what Kyuhyun’s had when he was alone in Europe. He didn’t let that happened again.


When he was driving to one of the empty road, he seems to see someone is there and alone. In the corner, completely dark. The pouring rain blurring his vision. After a few miles closer, he realized that the person is Kyuhyun, sitting in front of the already-closed-restaurant with the drench clothes over his skinny body. Siwon gasped. He grabbed his umbrella and went outside his car.


“Thanks God it’s you! Where have you been going,Kyu? What are you doing here?” asked Siwon once he’s closer with Kyu. The moment he was glad to finally found Kyuhyun and save. But something is wrong. He take a look of his lover. His looks is way more horrible than the last time he saw.

“Don’t you see I’m talking?”

“Who are you talking to?”

“This guy you fool!” Kyuhyun snapped as he pointed with his left handed. Siwon look around. There’s nobody in there except both of them. It’s pretty quiet place. The one who Kyuhyun had showed him it’s just a statue from the restaurant’s mascot

.“Kyu, there’s no one here. That’s just a statue.” Siwon explained.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked him dumbfounded. He’s still didn’t get what just happened.

“Are you drunk?”

“………”

“Kyuhyun, I’m asking you. You are drunk, aren’t you?!” Siwon can’t help but snap at him. He was more than one hundred percent sure that his boyfriend is drunk, not just that, he was alone!

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

“I’m ing not! Why do you care?”

“You….are really hopeless. C’mon let’s get you home.”

“Noooo let go off me! I won’t go home with you!”


Kyuhyun struggling first but with an easy hold with Siwon’s muscular arms, it’s not the big deal anyway. Siwon puts his coat on Kyuhyun’s wet body leave him with just a long sleeve top then carrying his lover as they are walking to his car, piggybacking him with the umbrella held in his strong neck, protecting both of them from the pouring rain.


“Oh geez Kyuhyun, what have you done? You know you almost hurt yourself way there. What didn’t you pick up your phone? I’m ing worried you know! What if something bad happened to you? Why are you so careless?!” Siwon said once they were walking.

“Shut up…who the hell are you?” Kyuhyun muttering from his shirts as he put his heavy head into the strong shoulder.

“I’m Siwon.” He rolled his eyes off. Great, now he forget about me.

“Huh?” Kyuhyun silented for a while. He tried to remain of what he just heard. “Siwon...Siwon…Oh..Siwon-hyung,” muttering against Siwon’s back with his head hung.

“What is it?”

“Why are youhere? Why do you care about me?”

“Because I’m your boyfriend, of course I care about you.” Siwon said strictly as he keep walking.

“Hmmh..I..I’m so..rry..”

“Stop saying anything. You need a rest.”

“No, I’m sorry…for everything.”


Siwon stops his step. He just can’t believe of what he heard. Kyuhyun? Apologizing? For what? Isn’t he who supposed to say sorry?. When he was about to say anything, Kyu stops him.


“I’m sorry for getting mad over stupid things. I’m sorry I yelled at you earlier. I’m sorry for being stupid drunk like this. I just…just didn’t know what to do.”

“Kyu”

“I’m sorry for being selfish. For not hearing your reason first. For not apologizing even though I’ve been thinking of it, I’m just not being able to say…I’m sorry Siwon,”

“Kyuhyun what are yo-“

“I know that I’m probably just pain in the . I’m so childish and careless about myself. But you always there, helping me. No matter how upset I am of you. But the truth is I—I’m..scared. I’m scared of losing you hyung. I’m scared of being alone ever again. I’m scared you will leaving me and be with her just like what your father wants. I’m scared you didn’t love me anymore.”


There is it. Siwon can’t stand for that anymore. He puts Kyuhyun down gently and face him because he need the proper talk right now.


“Baby look at me. Why are you saying that to me? I should be the one who say sorry, not you. I’m sorry for not telling you the truth. I’m so regretting this. It’s not because I will do something behind you, it’s really not Kyu. I just didn’t want you to misunderstanding me for meeting her again. It’s gone Kyu, my feelings is already gone with her. There won’t be the same again,never. It’s like between friends. You don’t have to be scared. Because you know why? This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me.”


He looked deep into his eyes, and they stayed like that, looking at each other with mutual intensity, until he cupped his chin in his hands. His thumb rubbing softly caressing Kyuhyun’s smooth earlobe and his fingers supporting the back of his head as he lean in and firmly place their lips together . Their eyes slowly lulled shut and he waited for Kyuhyun’s lips to descend on his own. When they did, sparks flew, and a warm feeling spread throughout them. Siwon can feel Kyuhyun quickly inhale pulling the air from his own lungs our moist with desire.


“I would never let anyone take us apart. Not her, not even my father, no one. I love you my only fluffy bear.” Siwon said once they were catching breath.

“Love you too y horse.” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Promise me one thing?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t tell lies. Never, ever again.”

“Okay, I’m promise from now on in the middle rainy night. I, Choi Siwon, would never ever lying to my boyfriend. I swear for all my love to you, my only one Cho Kyuhyun.”


Kyuhyun laughed at how silly his boyfriend was. But then he chocked at himself seems like the alcohol that he’s taken a while ago still affected his throat.


“You are really a bad bad drunk man tonight. Come on let’s get you home.”

“Carry me again~” Kyu said with the cutest blinking like a little puppy.


Siwon rolled his eyes but took Kyuhyun again on piggyback and started walking.

 

“How many glass you took anyway?”

“Three.”

“Liar.” Siwon smirked.

“No, I’m not. I’ve got three…four…five…six..seven..eight..nine..ten Hahahaha”

“Oh My God Kyuuuu you really are a lot of trouble when you’re drunk,huh!”

 

But I found it’s cute,


My silly drunky baby,


Don’t ever change,


I love the way you are.


I’m promise I will never let you down again.

 

So, this is what happened on one rainy night, in the quitest place of the city, when two people get trouble, but finally find a way to fix this. It’s one of those nights which is the man named Choi Siwon being thankful for the rest of his life.

 

~Fin~

So this is a simple love story I've got when I was in the middle on rainy night. I hope you like it and leave your comment if you don't mind :) Happy reading! ^-^