01

Masked Love

btw: didn't mark this as M b/c there's no rated settings but it's a bit .. at the end. you'll see why i wrote this 'warning' here.


"You, you're Yoon Bomi right? OK." Once the girl walked away, Bomi smiled from ear to ear, squealing inwardly. It was not even anything substantial, yet it was enough to make Bomi so delighted.

"Why's this babo here so happy today?" Eunji, her friend, asked, walking towards her.

"Yah I'm not a babo, but since I'm in a good mood today you shall be pardoned for saying that." Bomi warned, to which Eunji rolled her eyes at over her friend's choice of words. "But Eunji you wouldn't believe how great my day started! She talked to me!"

"Who's she?"

"Chorong unnie, of course. She talked to me, Eunji! She knows my existence!" Bomi said it with a fangirl tone, as well as sounding extremely dramatic as usual. But it was true, being aware of Bomi's existence was actually a great achievement for any, since Bomi could be considered one of the students with the lowest profile.

"Wow." Eunji was not that happy, however. "Be careful, you might just be her next target."

Yep, Park Chorong was Bomi's crush ever since she entered the school. Being a highly capable person, she aced all her examinations and tests, and was the chairperson of the school's Hapkido club. On top of that, she knew how to rap and had a certain level of skill in dancing. Unlike Bomi, she was a popular student. Almost everyone would know her, be it from her batch or not, which was also the reason why Bomi knew her, since Bomi was a junior while Chorong a senior. Intelligent and talented, Chorong would be perfect, if not for her character. If there was anything people disliked Chorong for, it was that she loved bullying others. Not everyone, but selected ones. People who were specially chosen by her.

And Eunji was right, Bomi was indeed Chorong's new target. Pushing away her previous choices, Bomi was the only one she picked on. To disturb, to order, and occasionally, to relieve her stress on.

 


 

Bomi was holding a tray that had a bowl of hot soup placed on top when she crashed into someone. The hot liquid splashed onto Bomi's shirt and scalded her, causing her to drop the tray. She was busy dealing with the heat when she heard someone's voice.

"Oh my gosh did you just drop the whole tray on my shoes? They're new and furthermore white! Look, they're dirty now!" Bomi looked down, and they were indeed dirty. Actually, Bomi wondered how she crashed into the girl, since she was rather certain there was no one in front. Nonetheless, she bowed and apologised profusely. "If you apologise, will my shoe become clean? No! Aren't you going to clean it up now?"

Bomi bowed again and quickly ran away, only to appear soon after with tissue in her hands. Without hesitation at all, she knelt down to wipe the shoes, trying to return it to its original state.

"Bomi, why on earth are you cleaning her shoes for her? Isn't she old enough to get it done herself?" Eunji said as she appeared out of nowhere. She sent a glare to Chorong, but it disappeared once she looked at Bomi, who was still wiping.

"No Eunji, I stained it so I should be the one to do it. It's my fault after all."

"Even if you want to do it, can't you tend to yourself first? The freaking warm soup was splashed onto you, not her, and now you're enduring all the pain to clean her shoes? I know it freaking hurts like hell to have hot stuff all over you since I've got it before. Get up and go get yourself settled first."

"It's okay I'm fine. The slightly younger girl wanted to protest but just as she opened , another girl appeared next to Chorong.

"I suggest you mind your own business." The girl said coldly, shutting Eunji up.

 


 

"You're here." Chorong had called for Bomi, who arrived shortly after. "I need a drink but I'm too lazy to go down. Help me buy one hmm?"

Bomi obeyed and ran down to the canteen as fast as she could. Her legs were actually quite tired from the trainings she had but like she always said to Eunji, 'Anything for Chorong unnie.' Disregarding the exhaustion she felt from her legs, she ran with only one goal in her mind - to get Chorong her drink.

Unsurprisingly, she failed to arrive within the time limit of Chorong's patience. The older purposely tripped her and pushed her to the ground, causing her to land on her , wincing slightly.

"Can't even do this. What can you exactly do? Do a better job next time." Chorong took the drink and walked away, not looking back at all. And Bomi felt bad, for not actually meeting Chorong's expectations.

 


 

"The canteen's quite crowded, so go help me queue to buy food. Now. I'll sit here waiting." Chorong's orders interrupted Bomi's peaceful eating. In the next instant Bomi had stood up, about to leave to queue when Eunji tugged on her arm. "Finish your food first?"

With a shake of her head, Bomi left to queue for what Chorong wanted to eat. Eunji did not understand her at all. To actually put food aside for something else was something Bomi would never do. She sighed, knowing that Bomi was doing these out of her liking, or love, but it was such a pity that Chorong preferred to bully her.

Being the ever so straightforward person she is, Eunji decided to talk to Chorong meanwhile. "Why do you keep picking on Bomi? Last time you got in her way then made her clean your shoes, you insult her saying she's useless when you're the one who sets unreasonable demands to your orders, and now this. Do you know how hurtful it is to her, her pride, her dignity?"

"She listens well anyway." Chorong shrugged, passing of what Eunji had said as bull..... or seemingly so. She understood what Eunji was saying. Very well, too well. She had gotten her fair share of pain too, or perhaps not that fair.

"She listens, but are you aware that she's hurt? She always puts on a smile, but I reckon she's cried herself to sleep before, and more than once at that. Look, I don't give a to your sadism and all, but why her? I'm warning you, put my best friend in agony and misery and you'll regret it." For that moment, who would have thought that Chorong was the one at fault? The older did not reply, as she processed the words Eunji said in detail. 

"Warning, you say?" It was her. Eunji did not continue saying anymore. 

Who exactly was she? Going by the name of Son Naeun, she was the only one who was friends with Chorong. The two shared a close bond and understood each other well, which was what amazed the other students because both were not socialable. Just like Chorong, she was smart and capable, and had the ability to make Eunji keep quiet. 

Naeun had been sitting nearby all the time, and even though she could not exactly hear what Eunji had said, she knew it was hurting her friend. That was why she came, to protect her friend.

"Did you say warning?" She had not said it in a scary nor threatening tone, yet it worked her magic as usual. Eunji kept quiet. "If you continue to treat unnie like that, I'll make sure you regret it."

At the same time, Chorong started eating the rest of Bomi's food. Eunji widened her eyes, but never actually said anything since Naeun was around.

After a rather long time, Bomi finally returned with the packet of food in her hands. She was in smiles, but all of it disappeared when she saw that her food was gone. "My.. My.."

"Yeah, I ate it. Anything wrong?" Chorong replied coldly, walking away after grabbing the packet of food from Bomi's hands.

 


 

It was after school and the 93-line best friends were walking when they were stopped by two people.

"Yoon Bomi, I've got something to ask you." Chorong tried to drag Bomi to one side, but Eunji blocked her from doing so. 

"If there's anything to ask, ask here. Who knows what you'd do to Bomi after taking her away." Of course, Chorong still managed to get Bomi away with her.

Chorong looked straight into Bomi's eyes, and Bomi blushed from the intensity of Chorong's stare. "Tell me, why do you always listen to me without a second thought? Why do you not rebel like your friend there? Why do you obey my orders without questioning?"

Bomi fiddled with her fingers, hesitant to answer. She would probably be thought as crazy if she confess, but it's not all the time she gets the opportunity to just do so easily right? She looked away as she stuttered, "Be-be-be-because I l-l-like y-you."

What happened the very next moment surprised her. Her eyes widened as she felt a pair of lips smashing into hers. She was too shocked to process, so she stood there not responding. Looking past the girl who was kissing her, she was even more astonished as she saw two more girls kissing. Unlike hers, their kiss was passionate, and she watched as they break apart for a moment. She heard Naeun declaring, "I've told you, warn Chorong unnie and you'll regret it."

She was brought back to reality, what was happening to her, when the pair of lips left hers. She looked at the girl, who was panting slightly from the lack of oxygen.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? You made me like a fool, being scared of revealing my feelings, having to hide my feelings by bullying you." The girl looked rather apologetic for that moment. However, the very next moment, a smirk was on her face.

Leaning forward, Chorong whispered into Bomi's ear, "You made me feel like a fool, so now you shall pay the price for that. I want you to scream my name. In return, I'm going to make you feel so good that all the pain I've inflicted on you before would seem like nothing at all. And I'm going to let you eat something that tastes even better than your leftover food I ate." Bomi had mixed feelings to that. She gulped in nervousness, as she felt two hands slowly exploring her body.

 


A/N: Just another one-shot of mine. Sorry if it wasn't interesting! >< I'll update (complete) my fanfic, Change, soon (sorry for not updating that for a long time) and then work on Crystal. If there's any new idea that hits me, I might start a new fic after that! :)

Please comment so I know how to improve ^^ thanks for supporting~