Final

Wedding Dress

"So, I have booked everything for your bachorlerette party" Sulli exclaimed happily over the phone "You wanna say you love me now or do you wanna save it for later?"
You laughed, flipping the page of the wedding themed magazine you were reading. "Thank you Sulli, you've seriously helped me so much. I don't know what I would have done without you" 
"You'd have been a lot more stressed than you already are" She laughed and you did too, though you knew she was right.

You heard the front door of your apartment open and you jumped up, looking into the corridor to see your fiancée, Euaerin, managing to carry multiple boxes and two coffees in her two hands.

"Sulli I'm gonna have to call you back" You said quickly, hanging up and rushing over to Euaerin. 
"Hey baby" she said as you gave her a kiss on the cheek and took the coffees off the top of the boxes.

You walked towards the kitchen, setting the coffee tray down on the counter and then helping Euaerin put the boxes on the floor without dropping them.
"So, what's all this?" You quirked an eyebrow, taking a sip of your coffee. You had known it was yours due to the little heart Euaerin had drawn on it with a sharpie. Euaerin knew you so well,it was your favourite type of coffee.
"It's all stuff for the wedding" she smiled, taking her coffee from the tray and then resting her hand on yours, that was resting on the counter. "I picked up all the fake flowers and little ornaments for the tables. It's all going to look so beautiful"
"It's all becoming so real now" You mumbled into your coffee
Euaerin raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?"
You sighed, setting your coffee down "I'm not sure, it's just" you paused 
"Do you not want to get married?" She asked and you shook your head violently
"It's not that! Of course I want to marry you! I'm just nervous, I guess" you stared at the floor as you spoke "What if something goes wrong at the wedding? What if it all goes wrong?"
You heard Euaerin laugh as she placed her fingers under your chin, lifting your head. She moved in giving you a kiss that was much too quick before pulling back slightly, looking into your eyes. 
"It doesn't matter if everything goes wrong because you're going to be my wife and that's all I care about. We are going to be married and we can start a family together. The wedding is just the very expensive starting point"
You laughed and pulled her into a hug, resting your face against her neck. She always smelled so nice.
"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" She spoke into your hair and you nodded slightly, pulling away from her and grabbing your coffee as you made your way down to the couch.

She followed after you once she had placed a movie onto the TV, sitting down against the side of the couch so that you could rest yourself against her body, your head on her chest. As the movie started, she began to play with your hair, you sighed in content as she scratched lightly at your skull with her nails, massaging your head slightly. You traced your finger along the skin of her hip, which had become exposed due to her shirt riding up. 
"Have you thought about what music you want at the wedding?" You asked, looking up at Euaerin.
"I'd like some Korean music" She said, still looking at the TV.
You rolled your eyes "Obviously but you're gonna have to be more specific when you tell the DJ" 

She smirked slightly and you moved up, so that you were face to face with her.
You lowered your face, kissing her much more passionately than she had kissed you before. She entered her tongue into your mouth and you accepted it, moving your hands into her hair. She ran her hands down your back, finally resting them at your hips and pulling on them slightly, so that you would move against her.You stopped kissing her to breathe, placing your face against her neck once again and breathing in her scent.
"You feel a little better now?" She asked and you giggled, burying your face into her neck and giving her small kisses.

"I feel a lot better"