T W O

Mister and Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                          

LUNCH TIME!

My tummy already growled. I was really hungry to death because i didn't have breakfast this morning. I removed my glasses then stood up, did a stretching.

"Let's eat together," Taehyung placed his arm on my waist. Spontan I pushed him away then hit him on the shoulder.

"If you do that again, i won't talk to you again. Forever!" i threaten him.

He chuckled under his breath. Sounds y but no, sorry, Taehyung-ssi, my heart had tied up in someone's.

"You go again with that cheap threath," he pinched my cheeks.

I slapped his hand. Uuurrrggghhh! He really pissed me off! "Kim Taehyung! Just stay away from me!" i made a defense. I stepped away from him, grabbed my friend's wrist, Jin Ah. Then pulled her with me to the elevator. But that annoying man followed me around like spoiled kitten.

"Taehyung-ssi!" Jin Ah scolded him. She always scloded him if he started disturb me. "Stop disturbing Rena! You're so noisy!"

Taehyung laughed. He seemed like enjoyed this. Ugh, i didn't know what should i say again to him. It's tiring to talked with him because he never listened. So, i just let him followed me around and made a skinship like hold my hand, my hair, and placed his arm on my shoulder. I really want to cried because this uncomfortable skinship. Everytime i tried to pushed him away, he always back. He's unbeatable. I really wanna crying right now!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, we back to our departemen room. I went to restroom to avoid Taehyung. He's so active yet talkactive. I was so curious, how come a man become so talkactive like that? Annoying!

BRUK!

Ouch... I bumped someone again. It's twice for today.

"It's like you always walking and daydreaming in the same time." It's Jimin. He smiled so cutely. Different from this morning.

"Ah, i'm sorry, Jimin-ssi..." I grinned. "I just a bit angry. So, i cursed a lot in my heart, that's why i didn't focus to other thing."

"Angry? Because of Taehyungie?"

I nodded. He chuckled.

"If he annoys you again, just kick his balls with your pointed stilleto," he gave suggestion. I giggled heard that.

"Kick me on where?"

Me and Jimin turned our neck to saw who was interfered our conversation. Oh, God must be blessed him. It's Kim Taehyung.

"I told her to kick you on the balls with pointed stilleto if you annoyed her again," he repeated calmly. Wide smile on his face. Seemed he enjoyed teased Taehyung.

"Hey, hoobae... Don't you have a polite attitude to your sunbae?" Taehyung crossed his arm in front of his chest. He joined the company a year before me and Jimin. So, he was a senior of us.

"A person like you're not suitable for my politeness," he answered. Wow... what a though hoobae.

"Hey, two of you!" Namjoon yelled as he stepped out from elevator. He walked toward us with Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok behind. Four of them gathered made a half circle behind Jimin and Taehyung.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked.

"This person need to learn how to attitude. He's so rude," Taehyung answered.

"Am I rude?" Jimin got tense.

Here there are~ Made a noisy sound in the corner of corridor. If they're gathered, the world would never be in peace. So, I made a stepped behind and left them quitely to the emergency exit. Even in here, i could hear their voice. Heol~ weren't they an adult man? Why they're always act like a kids???

I placed my on the stair. Waiting for those noisy gone before i back to the room and continueing my work.

"Emmm...Emmmm..."

What the hell was that? I heard an attractive voice. I sharpen my ear to heard more clearly. Wass that ? Who the hell made out in this such place? Helloooo... It's a work place! Just get a room!

The moan heard loudly. It made me freeze in my place. I didn't know why i was scared to made a single sound. But i curious who's that couple. I took off my stilletos and stepped slowly to the down stair. Omo! There's really a couple getting into heavy make out session! I saw the woman's shirt under their feet. Now the man open her bra and throw it down. I gulped wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter