CHAPTER 1

Vampire Mark
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

It is the middle of the night. No one comes out around this time since they were either sleeping or the party just started. This part of town was darker than the rest of the areas. Only night clubs, street lamps and the moon can create light during this time. There aren’t any gangs around so it is safe to say that your town is safe.

 

“You can’t run away from us!” Four figures chase two others to a corner.

 

The two tired figures rest against the walls that has stopped their escape. The taller one with supposed ash blue hair sighs and says, “Oh? How kind of you to point that out. Unfortunately, we are still faster and smarter than you guys,” he grabs the shorter blond next to him, “Let’s go!”

 

And they loose their chasers easily since they were clearly younger and faster. The two run into a big house and silently enter the gates even though everyone inside the house already knows that the two have been out.

 

When they reach the front door, three older guys are already waiting for them.

 

“Busted,” the younger boys bow their heads and walk slowly, dragging their feet to their rooms.

 

“Tsk. Those two need to know that they are still very young to go roam around the town at this time,” the youngest of the three, who remained by the door, shakes his head.

 

The oldest guy pats the middle guy and advises, “They listen to you. Come on, I’m tired and those two will only bore you if you try to teach them a lesson.”

 

“Fine,” the middle guy just sighs and agrees they sleep than waste their effort to educate the two trouble makers.

 

_________

 

You amuse yourself once again that you slept inside the bus on the way to school and manage to wake up when it’s your stop. Your mother has been worried about that habit of yours, but you cannot help the fact that you require more sleep than other people. You weren’t lazy at all, but you love to sleep whenever you can.

 

“Yoo Misun.”

 

“Misun!”

 

“Miss Yoo.”

 

You pass by everyone with an acknowledging smil

Please log in to read the full chapter