Risk? [EDITED]

Heol! I've Liked A Fangirl! [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong ah~ I wish I could--"

"It's ok" He smiled, interrupted her. He now is trying, trying to act like he is really ok, trying to act like he hadn't confessed his love for her and received a painful, a nobody-wants rejection.

But no. He is not ok, he is far from 'OK'. He is opposite to OK. And since he was trying really hard, now it's the time to let it all go.

/Hyung, what's wrong? I'm having something around here./ It's Seunghyun from the other line. Seunghyun is his friend, his bro from a long time ago. And yes, he also known about Jiyong is courting her.

Realize the silence from the Jiyong's line, Seunghyun spoke up: /Failed?/

Still no answered, but he's already known that the answer is "Yes".

/Aishhh, still the same bar, right? I'll be there in an half hour./

Then, he hung up although Jiyong is the caller, but is talking Seunghyun the whole time. But they both get used to it. Whenever Jiyong feeling down, he's like mute all his volume. But to Seunghyun, at least he'll stay awake so that when they're both down, he should be the one who raise them up. "That's the bro spirit" - He said when he and Jiyong were drunk and Jiyong asked him how can he still all happy when it comes to terrible thing.

And he's ready to share with the broken-hearted Kwon Jiyong right here, at this bar.

After rounds and rounds of muffling and re-telling, both men were dragged on silence.

"How can she reject you? You're like the typical!" Seunghyun finally managed to speak a non-sense sentence.

"That's the point. I don't get it..."

 And...

Another silence filled... Leave it to men thinking why can't Jiyong get his girl even he's the typical man of men.

"I got it!" Again, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter