Final

[ONE-SHOT] Coincidence Love

 

My name is Lu Han. 17-year-old, a junior in Seoul of Performing Art High School (SOPA). The first week of new semester I was pulled by my senior to replace him as a part timer waiter in a cafe near to our school. The cafe is quite popular and loved by SOPA kids including me. It was fortunate our school's principal allows his students to work though the discouragement was there. 

It has been three three months and personally I'm enjoyed being a waiter. I met new friends almost everyday since I am an easy going and friendly person. It was Baekhyun-hyung begged me to take over my current position because he has been busy as hell as a final year student. Initially I said no to him with some appropriate excuses but because of human pity and his famous eyes-puppy-looked I know I just could not win this cutie hyung.

It was a very hot sunny day. I started my evening shift as usual with Jongin as my co-waiter for that day. Jongin is my classmate and he just apply the job last week. He needed money to grab a new pair of his dreamed costs sneaker and I was proud of him. It was known Jongin came from a wealthy background but he never once bragged about it. That is why I am not hesitate to approach him in our class and turned out now he is the one that sticked like a glue to me by working in the same place. 

I was busy wiping the medium square table when I feel a playful taps on my left shoulder. I quickly turned my neck and found Baekhyun-hyung grinning wide at me. Beside him was the usual two tall lanky seniors of my school and I feel little vigorous thump in my heart when I saw the senior with a y pushed up hair whom I still do not know his name. I didn't realize he also attended the same school since I was a freshman untill he regularly showed up in our cafe with Baekhyun-hyung last five days. 

"Hey Xiao Lu, you have done clean this table?" Baekhyun-hyung asked though the trio already occupied the table.

Ah, Xiao Lu is my pet name given by Baekhyun-hyung. Its mean Little Deer. I know it sounds like Mac and Cheese. Though I still use the nickname on my work name tag.

"Done. So what you would like to order?" I chirped more than needed when I noticed my crush stares at me.

After a few seconds passed Baekhyun-hyung was the one who respond first. "Um the usual for me. You Yeollie?" He scooted closer at the person next to him, helping his confused boyfriend to choose the lunch from various tasty menu. I could not help but cracked a smile at the adorable couple.

"One Set 2B Lunch and a chocolate bubble tea." My gaze instantly changed to the y senior who intently scans the list menu as well as pointed his index at the mentioned order. Weirdly I think it was a y pose.

"Okay. Anything else to add?" Oh you do not know how much happy I am now finally to be able taking his order. Because all this time it was Jongin who did it while I was serving other customers with green-eyed monster. Jongin knew my tinie minie crush on him though. He even developed 'Bubble Tea' nickname for my crush since he kept ordering the same drink for five days straight. That was cute. I also favor a taro bubble tea.

"Nope. Thanks." I nodded okay as he closed the book menu and fish out his cell phone from his pants.

I kept staring at him thinking if he wanted take a selfie and ifonlyhewantedaselfiewithme but the thought was shattered when Baekhyun-hyung tugged on my waist-apron.

"I want the same with my Baekkie." The tallest senior spoke and showed his super wide smile which little bit creepy to me.

I quickly add one more menu in my small pad and repeat the orders verbally at them. As soon as being confirmed with thumbs up from the couple I leave their table before I sneakily stole a glance at my Bubble Tea again. He was smiling at his phone screen. If a smile could killing, I was long killed by his gorgeous smile.

 

 

-HH-

 

 

I yawned silently as I entered the school gate. I slept very late last night as I was burning the midnight oil until 5 am. Thanks to my bad habit on last minute study, I only got two hours worth sleep so hopefully I'm not drooling during Korean Lit test.

Yawning for the uptenth times, Jongin suddenly appeared beside me and put his hand on my shoulder. I blinked teary eyes at him, it was a common thing watching him so cheerful and energetic in an early morning. I wished I have the same ying yang aura as him. 

"Morning Lulu!" 

"Morning." I was yawning again.

"Did you even sleep yesterday?" Jongin voiced out his concern.

"Catch two hours wink this morning." I replied and I barely open my eyes.

"Hey I bet you will be doze off before the test start." Jongin gently slapping on my both cheeks.

"No worry. I will as soon I'm finished the test." I smile assuredly to him.

Though I'm not seeing it, but I could feel Jongin shaking his head on me. It was countless time Jongin act as a big brother though I'm older six months than him. Blame on my baby-faced that he naturally wanted to treat me as his little brother he said.

When the school bell rings, it indicated the starting of day one of the middle semester test. I immediately landed my head as soon as I plopped down on my chair. My seat just next to Jongin and the desks were separated by his own effort because I was too sleepy to lift my finger. Moment later I did heard loud movement noises and Jongin shush saying that the teacher has came. I weakly raised my head and squitting my eyes on the blackboard at the front. I sighed.

Korean Literature, please be good to me.

 

 

-HH-

 

 

"Someone give this to you." Bubble Tea standing gloriously in front of me with a neat folded letter shoved to my hand. 

The only Bubble Tea in this school. OMG.

"Who gave this?" My feeling was mixed up with confused and excited but mainly I feel like dancing under the rain.

"It's a secret." He whispered quietly but loud enough for us stood at good fiftty centimeters distant.

"Oh." The only I could utters when I could use this golden time to ask more the 5WH questions.

"And don't let the others read it except only you. Please?" Bubble Tea staring at me with slight pleaded eyes and I was nodding like a obedient robot and smiles sheepishly as in awkwardly.

"Okay, promised me. Bye." Before I could reply he has sped off with his friend. The friend that has been with him since the moment y Bubble Tea suddenly chased after me who still sleepy after the Korean Lit. test. Forgive me when my eyes were full-blinded with Bubble Tea image and no others.

Now I was 100% fully awake only because Bubble Tea's tremendeous act (well taking his order already a huge event for me!) and I am still confused as a chameleon in a bag of Skittles. Yums.

Okay let us analyze this Bubble Tea-as-a-middle-guy-give-a-letter-to-me event from the scratch.

To begin with, it was a recess time after the first test ended. Jongin nagged at me to grab a lunch but I nonchalantly rejected him and choose to continue my beauty sleep. He muttered fine and left me alone in our desert class. As I was slowly to catch up my forty winks, I groaned in pain as I touched my stomach. I frowned tried to remember what I have swallowed this morning. Leftover kimbap. I dashed into the nearest washroom and I thought I was dying because of food poisoning when the pain was too much for me and I did vomit twice. Yuck.

After wasting approximately ten minutes in the toilet, I went out with a relieved sigh. 

Though I just went through a difficult time, the drowsy feeling still didn't flee from my soul. I palmed my gaping mouth and closed my dopey eyes while I was walking back to my classroom. 

As soon as my eyes flutter open, I spotted a familiar tall figure from afar and was heading to my direction. My Bubble Tea. He was not alone as he was chattering with an unknown shorter boy next to him. Though I was fascinated to saw him but I swore my brain didn't function well on that crucial time. I didn't know what to do, how to act, my nerves were shot with panic so I quickly changed my route by reverse all the way of the corridor. Though I could just passing by him normally. 

I started speed up my pace and after awhile I thought it was my hallucination when I heard an ear-splitting noises behind me and I catiously turning my back to identify the owner of the voice. Ironically they were not shouted for my name but my breath immediately caught in my throat as I watch my Bubble Tea was chasing after me along with friend and yelled to me to wait for a minute. 

My body freeze right away at his soft command and stood still at the corridor with a blank expression. While my heart was crazily racing like it almost popped out from its cage. I was hoping I'm not fainting soon because being around him made me harder to breath each seconds.

Bubble Tea owned a handsome stoic face like now, and I was whipped. Even he didn't smiles, I still mesmerized by his perfect chisel face. 

"Sorry are you busy now?" Bubble Tea wanders his eyes to me. I feel sinned under those sinful gaze.

"N-No." Stuttering was my bestfriend when I didn't need it the most.

My mind was undergoing many accidents and crashes while thinking the possible imposibble reasons why suddenly Bubble Tea called for me. Was he mistaken me with other kid?Or he just wanted order the usual bubble tea? 

"No I'm not asking for a bubble tea Xiao Lu." I looked up only to see Bubble Tea shows his dazzling smile.

I'm whipped.

Then the sweet conversation was proceed with those consequences I mentioned before. I ran back to my class with a white folded letter clutched in my grasp. The bell finally rang and I anxiously slipped the letter inside my Korean Lit text book. The nervous still there and I could not help but to fill my mind with Bubble Tea. I docked my head on my desk with a heavy sigh.

"Hey are you awake now?" Jongin came sitting on my table and hand over a plastic of read bean bun to me. My favorite.

"Thanks. Yeah over awake I think." I sat up straight and begin tearing the plastic with less enthutiasm.

Jongin chuckles at my half-hearted respond. "If only you followed me to the cafe Lu. I was eating on the same table as your Bubble Tea."

"Why?" I pouted. Jongin always had good opportunity than me.

"Not enough table. He came first though." 

"You two didn't say anything?" Jongin shake his head but suddenly he jerked up with excited face.

"What?" I asked. 

"He did ask 'where is your cute friend?' Though he didn't mentioned your name but I knew he was talking about you." Jongin smirked.

I gulped. "W-Why he was asking for me?"

Jongin shrugged. "Just accepted that as your first improvement. Ha ha."

I blushed. Oh my Bubble Tea. What should I do with you?

 

 

-HH-

 

 

To: Cute Boy/ Xiao Lu ( sorry don't know your real name.) 

Hi. My main purpose to write this letter is just because, I look you are so cute. So my heart really really really wanted to know who you are. To be honest I have my eyes on you since you're freshman but I didn't had a gut to approach you. Sorry you're just too cute if compared with me. 

Can we be friends? At least we can know each other well and actually I feel shy to give this letter to you >//<  Yeah because you do not know me and I do not know you.(Only recognize you as a waiter.Sorry.) I'm afraid what would you think about me later like what the hell is this boy. Haa like that. But this innocent heart that forced me to this extend just wanted to know who you are. Though I just can ask Baekhyun your name but I think this way is more thrilling. 

What's your name? When is your birthday? You look cute yesterday. Okay I sounds creepy. Ha ha please ignore that.  

Sorry if my ugly writing makes your eyes hurt. Well, I do not like to write anything except for this :B If you wanted to reply me, please included your full name okay. If kind enough please give your complete personal identity. Ha ha just kidding. Just state your name and birthday are enough for me. I will wait your reply tomorrow at the cafe. (Sorry I know your work schedule.)

Okay I think I'm done talking crap. >< Hope that you will reply me but the most imprtant thing, please do not let others read this letter kay? If only you wanted to be honest with me. -3- 

 

And sorry again if this letter makes you feel uncomfortable. 

Oh, a chocolate bubble tea please :3

Have a nice day Xiao Lu :)

Bye.

                                                                                                                                                                                                -Oh Sehun-

 

 

I blushed madly for the uptenth times.

Oh Sehun.

You sounds so alike with chocolate bubble tea. Tehee. 

 

 

-HH-

 

 

"Hi what would you like to order?"

"Lu Han." 

"Ahh sorry Luhan is not sold here." 

Sehun's lips create a boyish smile. "Okay a chocolate bubble tea with lots of Luhan's love please."

Baekhyun-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung both hold a laughter behind the menu book. Jongin shouts dating dating from the cashier counter.

 

Omona. Please kill me now.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Ended half way from my original story. Gosh.