Fin

It started with a T

 

jeal·ou·sy

noun \ˈje-lə-sē\

: an unhappy or angry feeling of wanting to have what someone else has

: an unhappy or angry feeling caused by the belief that someone you love (such as your husband or wife) likes or is liked by someone else

 

But Sehun said he’s not jealous.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It was more of a pact than a reminder for the two. It was more of a part of the “don’t do’ list than ‘to do’ list.

She restricts it and he said he’s open-minded enough not to be carried away. She reminded him again and he assures her nonetheless, so Soojung now wondered why Sehun is acting like a jealous boyfriend that he admits he is not.

“You’re so jealous” Krystal said over the phone one night and with a groan, a smash in the background and a deep NO, the call was ended.

Yeah right. Soojung thought with a roll of the eyes and the iPhone was thrown and bounced on the floor with a crack. The girl doesn’t mind that her phone might be damaged and thought of nothing but the jealous boy he just talked to.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A month before Exo’s debut, two maknaes are inside a deserted practice room writing a contract for their so called Future Never-ending Friendship: A List of the Masters (Deluxe Edition)

“Do we really have to write the deluxe edition part?” Soojung asked as she shifted to a more comfortable position on the floor. She looked up at Sehun who had his back rested on the mirrored wall, his (not yet long) legs sprawled on the floor a paper on his lap, and a pen at hand. Soojung lying down, stomach on the ground, by his foot.

Sehun nodded as he quickly eyed Soojung as if she just terribly insulted his collection of Rilakkuma.

“Of course” He almost spat “This is like our extreme contract since we’ll be idols both soon and this friendship would sail on forever” He finished in full pride.

Soojung wanted nothing but to roll her eyes and she did earning him a roll of the eyes reply from him.

“You’ve become sassy” Soojung replied as she continued on listing her thoughts out on the paper. “And I don’t like that” she mumbled but since they are the only occupant of the deserted enormous practice room he heard her.

“I’m sassy ever since Jungieju” He replied not minding to look at her.

“True” She replied back and she got his foot stuck on her cheek as a punishment.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Sehun’s list:

  1. I, Oh Sehun, promised to look good whenever I’m with the Jung Soojung of f(x)

  2. I, Oh Sehun, would selflessly help Jung Soojung of f(x) in everything she asked (note: except those concerning her ranting about a boyfriend, if ever she could ever have a boyfriend with her attitude)

  3. I, Oh Sehun, promised to always remember the birthday of Jung Soojung of f(x)

  4. In relation to #3, I, Oh Sehun, promised to always give Jung Soojung of f(x) her most wanted birthday gift (note: value of gift matters, house, car, and expensive gadgets are not allowed unless I, Oh Sehun, am capable of giving to her, meaning it depends on the salary)

  5. I, Oh Sehun, promised to never leave the side of Jung Soojung of f(x) and be the best of the best friend anyone could ever have (note: except when she’s having PMS, a PMS Soojung is not a good Soojung)

  6. (Additional due to Jung Soojung of f(x)’s demand) I, Oh Sehun, promised not to call Jung Soojung of f(x) Jungieju (note: unless there’s no one to hear)

Soojung’s list:

  1. I, Jung Soojung, promised to be a good sunbae to Oh Sehun of EXO

  2. I, Jung Soojung, promised to not laugh at Oh Sehun of EXO when his lisp came in like a wrecking ball

  3. I, Jung Soojung, vows to always buy Oh Sehun of EXO his weekly supply of chocolate bubble tea

  4. I, Jung Soojung, promised to give better gifts to Oh Sehun of EXO every Christmas and vow to stop giving him food vouchers from food establishment (note: except bubble tea)

  5. I, Jung Soojung, like a good friend that I am, would help Oh Sehun of EXO in his problems concerning his future crushes in the idol world (note: excluding Jessica Jung, just because)

  6. In relation to #5, I, Jung Soojung, promised to never say anything to anyone even our parents about Oh Sehun of EXO’s crushes.

  7. (Additional due to Oh Sehun of EXO’s demand) I, Jung Soojung, promised to always answer Oh Sehun of EXO’s call whenever and wherever (note: even in the middle of WWIII)

 (Deluxe edition list):

  1. Oh Sehun and Jung Soojung are nothing but best friends forever till death do they part

  2. Oh Sehun and Jung Soojung shall not be jealous of one another since it is not needed

  3. Oh Sehun and Jung Soojung to be always there for each other

 

Signed:

Oh Sehun (March 4, 2012)                                                                                           

 

 

Jung Soojung (March 4, 2012)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Soojung wanted to laugh as she pulled the folded paper from her diary and read it again. She wanted to laugh, how silly could they get? She never questioned Sehun’s child-like attitude but she realized she’s no better than him, since after all they always stick with each other pre-debut days.

“Deluxe edition” she mumbled as her eyes scanned the paper and she can’t help but roll her eyes at Sehun’s wonderful ideas. “I can’t believe I wrote this” She mumbled.

And when she finished, she realized all her promises to him were done, even the part wherein she helped Sehun with his crush on – due to the promises we had held, I, Jung Soojung, promised not to tell anyone Oh Sehun of Exo’s crush – She realized she’s one loyal freaking of a good friend to Sehun, and she wondered if she’s too good for him.

Sighing, Soojung took a picture of their contract with her phone (that has a huge crack on its screen), packed it back in its folder in her diary, and slumped back to her bed as she sent the photo to Sehun with a message.

Did you even remember our agreement? Lisp Master?!?!?

She didn’t wait for a reply as she threw her phone again, now directly to the floor.

“I hope he’ll stop being stupid” She mumbled one last time before going out of her room after Victoria called for dinner.

F(x) knows how close Sehun and Soojung are with each other, even before the group was formed. And knowing how the two handled each other’s businesses they realized how unnatural for Soojung to be quiet now that she’s in a fight with Sehun.

Because a way knowing that Soojung and Sehun are fighting is when Soojung doesn’t stop rumbling how stupid and immature Oh Sehun is.

Amber cautiously eyed the girl beside her as she filled Soojung’s plate again with rice. A normal and sane Soojung would glare at Amber and place the rice on Amber’s plate and grumble like the child that she is (in Sehun’s words).

But not this time.

Soojung merely looked at the rice and continued on eating. Luna and Sulli who were talking at each other but was watching Amber, subtly stopped and turned their full attention to Soojung.

“Soojung” Luna called out and the said girl looked up at her unnie.

“You’re in a fight with Sehun, right?” She asked cautiously and Soojung nodded and went back to her food.

There was an awkward silence, all eyes on Soojung while Soojung was busy munching on her food, stabbing her meat thinking that it is oh Sehun that she is stabbing with her chopsticks.

“Sehun is an idiot” She suddenly said as she looked up. And all the girls noticed how her eyes changed. “He’s a pathetic, introvert, good-for-nothing guy that is unfortunately my best friend” She continued

Here it goes. All four thought as Soojung rambled on her anger towards the guy.

 “He’s childish, he looks lazy, and he breaks promises” Soojung took a deep breath and continued “And what I’m freakishly mad about him is how dumb, narrow-minded he is becoming, he’s rationality is thinning by the minute, and he’s being more stupid than he is one minute ago”

“HE’S THE MOST STUPID AND ARROGANT, AND STUPID AND JEALOUS BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE!!!!!!!”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

When Soojung’s monologue ended she was out of breath, so with little self-control that she has, she excused herself and went back to her room, finding her phone ringing a call from his stupid best friend.

She answered it of course.

“So I needed to call you 7 times before you’ll answer me?” A deep voice demanded from the other line. Soojung was way too tired to roll her eyes so she just closed it as she laid on her bed and snuggled up on her favorite pillow (that was given by Oh Sehun, last year)

“I was having dinner, stupid” She snapped back.

She heard a snort at the other line and she sat up with a hurt face.

“You’re being stupid Sehun”

“I’m not!”

She kicked her legs in the air as she shouted “THEN WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THAT?”

“Because I said so, and what Oh Sehun says Jung Soojung follows”

She screamed on the top of her lungs of how much hate she’s feeling towards the member of EXO, she didn’t mind if her members are outside her door, pressing their ears on the wood listening to their conversation (and that is true), she didn’t mind if their neighbor is thinking how noisy the f(x) members are at this hour of time, she didn’t mind even that the person he’s talking on the phone (and the people beside him) can’t help but cover their ears because of too much screeching.

“FOR THE NTH TIME OH SEHUN!!! STOP! ACTING! LIKE A JEALOUS BOYFRIEND!”

She didn’t even end the call when she threw her phone on the wall and it smashed broke into pieces (and her phone is not even on the list of her priorities as of the moment)

With her chest rapidly going up and down she threw her favorite pillow on the wall and slumped back on her bed.

At least Oh Sehun can’t call me now.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

(Let’s get to the part why all this shouting started)

It started with a T

It started with Taemin at SBS Gayo Daejun 2012. It was actually funny if you would ask Sehun since not minutes before Taemin and Soojung’s performance Sehun was teasing Soojung how she would do a performance with Taemin.

Are you peeing your pants now since you’ll perform with Taeminie?

Soojung was at the backstage when she received the message and she quickly exited the text thinking that people might read and misunderstood the message. She looked around before typing him a reply

Stop with the tease Lisp Master. Watch and envy me.

Sehun smirked at the message and kept his phone. He thought she’ll be dancing with one of his crushes, he was actually ready for that, ready to envy Soojung sharing that stage with his crush, but nothing like that happened.

And you know what happened?

A slung of the arm of Taemin around Soojung’s shoulder, a kiss on the forehead, holding hands, and last but not the least Taemin carrying Soojung bridal style when the song ended.

Was Sehun envious? No. he was angry.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

“He touched your thigh Soojung” He reminded her as he stood on her door frame. As soon as the program ended, and when they got back in the dorm, he quickly made his way to her best friend’s dorm to scold her. And here he is at her door frame at 3 am in the morning

Soojung grumbled and turned around to remove her jacket and threw it at him.

“So?” She said whining and it reminded Sehun of a wailing horse. Sehun closed the door and stood in front of her as she sat by the edge of her bed.

“He held you on a very sensitive part of your body and you did not do anything?” He said crossing his arms.

Soojung looked up at him and craned a little bit more since the kid seems to keep on growing every time they see each other.

“It’s Taemin, he won’t do anything to me”

Sehun lifted an eyebrow “Or is it because you used to like him, that’s why?”

Soojung grumbled once again and yanked Sehun by the collar down to the bed. She rolled on top of him, his waist between her knees and started slapping him on the chest.

“WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THAT!!!!” she yelled as she continuously slapped his chest. The poor best friend cannot do anything but fight back.

And the early morning ended with the best friends wrestling each other until they felt tired and Oh Sehun sleeping on her carpeted floor.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Next was J

Next was Jongin, and it happened when f(x) was preparing for their Pink Tape album. The moment Junmyeon asked the dancing machine where he’s going and he answered that he’s going to the photo shoot of f(x)’s new album, Sehun didn’t even think anything and even waved at him as he shouted to Jongin a message to be delivered to Soojung.

“Tell Soojung to stop looking ugly on her photos” before the said guy closed the door.

Even when he came back from the photo shoot, nothing was bothering Sehun, not even when Soojung called him and telling him that she thinks Jongin is hot in which he replied with a He is hot next to me, don’t mention it.

 That night Sehun slept with his phone pressed to his ears, and a snoring Soojung on the other line

But what goes around comes around when Soojung herself gave him their (not yet released to the market) album the very day it was prepared.

“So do I open this with you or are you going now?” Sehun asked as he walked inside their dorm and sat on the couch Soojung following him.

“With me, since I opened MAMA with you last time, right?” She said as he helped him remove the plastic.

“Is this your first time seeing your album too?” Sehun asked when Soojung stood up to throw the plastic at the bin. Soojung nodded as she turned back at him and she flopped back to her seat next to Sehun.

Sehun was happily scanning their album when he suddenly realized something “Jongin’s almost always with you” He mumbled.

“Yep”

Sehun’s jaw tighten as more pictures of Soojung and Jongin flashes across his eyes.

Sitting together with Soojung’s head on Jongin’s shoulder, hugging, and further skin ship and Sehun suddenly stood up and dropped the album on her lap.

Soojung thought Sehun would just go the restroom so she continuously looked at their album not minding the Sehun who was standing in front of her, fist opening and closing at his side.

“Soojung” He said and Soojung looked up at Sehun “You were assaulted again, and you didn’t even notice?”

Soojung chuckled “What?”

Sehun breathed in before sitting back beside her. Sehun snatched the album out of her grasp and made his way to his room and placed the album in his closet.

When Sehun came back to the living room Soojung was sending dagger looks at him already.

“How insensitive you are Oh Sehun, I’m still looking at our album” She said as she stood up and started pulling his cheeks.

“So insensitive and selfish this is your punishment since you’re so stupid” Soojung glowered as she continued pulling his cheeks and the Oh Sehun tried his best to push the girl away, but if Soojung is best at one thing, that is pinching Oh Sehun’s cheek like a flexible rubber.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Soojung thought that Sehun was just being the overprotective best friend that he is. But no, it’s way more than being over protective when even petty things the Oh Sehun questions.

Oh Sehun knows that being an actor demands professionalism so he tried his best, really tried his best to stop calling Soojung once in a while whenever he knows she’s taping The Heirs, so instead of calling her every hour to check up on what she’s doing (even though Sehun himself is busy) he lessened it and just called her before and after taping.

“Sehun you’re so clingy to your best friend” Luhan had said once and when he was about to reply back that he’s not, his other members started agreeing with Luhan and telling him to stop being a clingy best friend to Soojung since Soojung is not going anywhere anyway.

So because of that he tried his best to stop being a clingy best friend.

But when he realized he started loosening up from grasping Soojung  by the neck, he took back what he said when he watched the moment Soojung was kissed by Minyuk on the drama.

That night Sehun instructed Soojung a lot of things that she should do.

“Lessen your interaction with men, Soojung” He said as he sat on his desk in his room. He heard a groan before she replied.

“Why would I do that?” She asked.

“Just because” He reasoned out, his eyes widening unconsciously

He heard another groan “You know Sehun sometimes I wonder if you’re my dad or my boyfriend”

Sehun’s breathe hitched at what she said and he blinked multiple times as he stood up, the chair creating a loud screech as it made contact with the floor.

“I’m neither” He successfully replied when he thought he can’t even open his mouth “I’m your best friend”

“Well you’re acting a jealous boyfriend to me” She reasoned, her voice hitting that certain tone indicating that she’s irritated.

“I’m not! Stop it!“ He half-yelled to his phone.

He heard her whine and she replied “THEN DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!”

“I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO BECAUSE WHAT OH SEHUN SAYS JUNG SOOJUNG FOLLOWS!” He shouted back and not even waiting for her reply he shouted again.

“STOP MEDDLING WITH BOYS SOOJUNG”

Sehun was feeling furious when he sat back on his bed, his phone wrapped tightly around his clenching fist, the gadget pressed on his ears.

It was silent when she replied.

“You’re so jealous” She said .He groaned before he kicked the chair in front of him and it landed on the glass table with a smash.

“No” Sehun said and ended the call.

“She’s so oblivious” he mumbled. “Half of the guys I know likes her, shees, stupid” He mumbled once more and threw his phone on the bed, and bounce down to the floor with crack. And he doesn’t even mind it. Not even the cracked glass table.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

(Going back to where the problem is now)

 

It has been 2 days of Sehun-freedom for Soojung because he can’t call her. So when it’s time to go to SM building for their practice she can’t help but groan when she saw some EXO members in the building. 

“I wonder if the best friend is here” Soojung heard Sulli say as she walked beside the maknae. They made their way into the practice room and when she stepped inside she wanted to turn around and go back to the dorm since Oh Sehun is inside the room and he’s walking towards her direction.

He walked pass her and she thought he’s ignoring her when she suddenly felt his hand on hers pulling her after him.

“Just give me five minutes noona” He said when they walked pass Victoria, and Soojung could only look at her leader as her best friend pulled her towards the fire exit.

He closed the door and turned to face her, his hands still intertwined with hers.

“Soojung-“

“I hate you!” Soojung said with gritted teeth as he tried to pry her hands away from his, but Sehun still doesn’t let go.

“I have been ­Sehun-free for 2 days, and now you’re here, ew” She said and stomped on his foot. Sehun gasp and glared at her and was about to step on her foot too when the door opened. The two looked at the intruder and an amaze-faced-smug-smile Chanyeol pops his head by the door.

“WHAT?” Sehun and Soojung shouted together at the happy virus and the guy just chuckled before answering.

“Sorry for intruding Princess Jung, but we need the beloved best friend” He said as he eyed Sehun to follow him out.

Soojung exaggeratedly exhaled, rolled her eyes at Sehun who was throwing dagger looks at her. “Go and get him and never give him back to me, drown him in the ocean I don’t care” She said and walked pass Sehun, not forgetting to stomp her foot one last time to her best friend and ran out of the fire exit.

“Ooh someone’s mad” Chanyeol mumbled as Sehun walked towards him, eyebrows furrowed.

“Beats me” he mumbled. Chanyeol chuckled again and threw an arm around his friend’s shoulder.

“If I didn’t know I’d think you two are having lover’s quarrel”

Sehun squirmed out of ’s shoulder and glared at him   “You too? Geez, does anybody here else think that I seem like a boyfriend? I’m just being a responsible and caring friend, can’t you see that? Can’t she see that? And I’ve been strict to her ever since too, so why does this seem to be a shock to almost everyone, and we fight okay, friends fight because that’s what makes them stronger, and Soojung and I are friends, best of friends to be exact and I’m just doing what I promised of protecting her, so can we just stop all the accusation of me acting like a jealous boyfriend, because I’m not, and I’m just freaking trying to ask her a favor of minimizing her interaction with boys, is that too hard?”

And with that Sehun left a chuckling Chanyeol along the hallway.

“Did he even heard himself? He does sound like a jealous boyfriend” He mumbled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Eleven pairs of eyes watched as the youngest tried his best to do the dance the choreographer asked them to do ( in which all members of exo was able to pull off except for the remaining member still trying to do it)

“Can someone pinch me please, because I can’t believe I learned the choreography before Sehun did” Jongdae mumbled as he placed his water bottle on the floor.

The remaining members were all on the floor, in a 10-minute break, (or until Sehun gets the moves)

“Ouch!” Jongdae yelped and turned to see a Yixing blinking at him.

“You said to pinch you and I did” The M dancing machine said. As much as Jongdae wanted to pay back at him, the guy has a point and he just playfully glared at Yixing and slapped his arm “It was sarcastic, Xing” He mumbled and the suspect just giggled.

“I know, and I find it weird how Sehun keeps on forgetting the next step” Yixing mumbled.

Jongdae nodded and gulped down his water again “Is it because of the fight with Soojung?” He asked and Yixing barely shrugged when a smiling Chanyeol pops between them.

Jongdae and Yixing stumbled back with a hand on their hearts.

“Goodness Chanyeol!” Yixing said as he glared at the guy. “You almost killed me with that, can you please not show up like a mushroom or something, it’s not nice”

“Sorry” He said as he settled himself between the two gossiping guys.

“But I heard you talking and I want to tell you guys something I have been thinking the past days”

Jongdae and Yixing waited for him to speak. Chanyeol motioned them to move closer and they did.

“You see” Chanyeol whispered, and Jongdae and Yixing wondered if the guy standing would hear him cause he actually didn’t learn the word whisper as well as everybody did since it’s not whispering at all.

“I have been thinking that maybe this fight he’s having with Soojung is not platonic” He said.

Jongdae and Yixing’s eyebrows are furrowed as they asked him what is he talking about. Chanyeol sighed before the two leaned closer again.

“Do you guys know the reason why they’re fighting?” The two nodded.

“I don’t think he’s asking that because it’s platonic.”

Jongdae stole a glance at Sehuun who was busy (being angry at the mirror) dancing to even notice them and looked back at Chanyeol.

“You mean Sehun likes Soojung?” Jongdae said.

“WHAT? SEHMPHHH” Yixing shouted but good glory to Chanyeol’s reflex he was able to stop him.

“He likes Soojung?As in like like?” Yixing whispered after he successfully Chanyeol’s palm so he’d release him.

Chanyeol nodded “Hyung you didn’t need to me” Chanyeol mumbled as he wiped his palm on Yixing’s sleeve. Yixing grinned at him and mumbled an apology.

“Anyways, back to the topic, yes I think so because he gave me this long speech about it yesterday, he said she thinks he’s acting like a jealous boyfriend, and I agree on Soojung on this because I too think he’s acting like a jealous boyfriend” He said.

“But I don’t think he knows that he likes her, I mean maybe he thinks he’s just being overprotective and all” Jongdae said. And the other two nodded.

“So” Yixing said “Do we make a plan about this?”

“Of course!” Jongdae and Chanyeol shouted together.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

EXO’s practice ended – at long last – and all members were crawling their way to their bedroom when Chanyeol and Yixing cornered Sehun who was in the kitchen looking blankly at the wall. There was no bloody cornering that happened anyway because their vicitim seems to be stoked.

“Dude” Chanyeol said as he sat beside Sehun at the island stool, Yixing standing beside him.

Sehun merely spared a one second glance at Chanyeol and back to eye- the wall. The wall is much refreshing to look than his two hyungs.

Yixing observed Sehun for a moment before he nodded at Chanyeol to start his mission impossible towards the youngest.

“What’s Soojung’s ideal type?” the happy virus asked and the stoked dude abruptly looked at Chanyeol with one eyebrow raised.

“Why? Do you like her? She’s not really a good person to like to start with and you’re just wasting your time if you want to woo her, so no hyung don’t court Soojung”

Yixing and Chanyeol looked at each other, their eyebrows furrowing before bursting into fits of laugher leaving the confused Sehun by the shadow.

Chanyeol composed himself, chuckling a bit before putting a hand on Sehun’s shoulder and said “When did I ever say that I’ll court Soojung? I just asked for the ideal guy dude”

Sehun shrugged at them and sighed before leaning his elbow on the island counter and rest his chin on his palm.

Yixing shook his head at the youngest member and patted his head

“It’s okay to say you like someone” he said while soothing Sehun’s hair. The guy abruptly sat straight and shot daggers at Yixing and exclaimed

“I don’t like anyone hyung! What are you saying?”

Yixing blinked at Sehun while Chanyeol smirked at the troubled kid’s reaction.

“When did I ever say I was talking about you? I was talking about Chanyeol because I think he likes Soojung”

Sehun turned to Chanyeol who was nodding his head “I like her Sehun, please bless-“

“No”

“Why not Sehun? Chanyeol’s a good guy”

“No”

“I’m not gonna hurt her”

“I’m gonna hurt you”

“He’ll be a good boyfriend for her, I think”

“No”

“Why not? I like her, I think she’ll like me”

“No”

“She’ll like Chanyeol for sure”

“No”

“I like her and at least I know that I like her”

There was brief silence before Sehun stood up from his stool and walked towards the kitchen door.

“You know hyung, whatever, do court her whatever, I remembered she does not listen to me anyway, so whatever, go court her, I don’t care, she does not care too, I think” And he turned around to leave to his room when Jongdae jumped in front of him.

Sehun should have been startled but since bad feelings started to develop in his stomach with what Chanyeol said he just looked at with a blank face.

“It’s okay to say you like her, Sehun”

Sehun sighed before mumbling “Not you too” and started continuing his steps towards his room when Jongdae held him.

“This is genuine Sehun, it’s okay to admit you like her”

Sehun turned to Jongdae to find Yixing and Chanyeol beside him.

“Why does it seem hard to you to admit that you have feelings for your best friend?”

Sehun shook his head “I-I don’t see her in that light” he mumbled.

“Are you sure?” Yixing asked and Sehun nodded.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

“I think I wanna break up with Sehun” Soojung said in the middle of breakfast and because no one was expecting the things she just said, rice went flying from Amber’s mouth – much to Luna’s delight who was sitting in front of her – ,Sulli choked on her water, while the rest of the members were left gaping at Soojung with their mouth open.

“What?”

Soojung blinked and looked at her members “Huh?”

Amber cleaned her face and helped Luna before pointing at Soojung “You- you said you’ll break up with Sehun” she said. And the rest of the girls nodded.

Soojung furrowed her eyebrows “Yes”

Victoria’s eyes widened, disbelief etched across her face “You mean, you and Sehun were dating?”

Soojung’s face contorted as she faked gag “Ewww, what? No! Never, I mean I’m breaking the best friend tie, he’s too bossy and I can’t stand this anymore. This is not a healthy relationship anymore”

 

There was a synchronized sigh from the members and a shake of the head. Entrust it with Soojung and her choice of words.

When breakfast ended Soojung decided to visit her dimwit best friend to “break up” with him.  Before going out, her members asked her if she thinks breaking up with Sehun would save mankind, and even with that joke she said yes and went out.

And now she stood by their door ringing exo’s doorbell. It was Luhan who opened for her and welcomed her in.

“Sehun’s in the bath I think, there’s pizza in the kitchen help yourself, I’ll be in my room fixing my room and everyone else are fixing their stuff because I don’t know, suddenly Sehun is fixing his things and we got infected so yeah, pizza in the kitchen” And Luhan was gone

Soojung sat on their couch when Chanyeol came out from his room, a grin forming on his ace as she saw her – her next target.

“Oh hey Jungieju” He said as he frantically waved at her. Soojung laughed and boo-ed him with her hand.

 “You’re not allowed to call me Jungieju! And why do you know that nickname?” She accused him as he sat beside her.

“Sehun” He explained and grinned at her.

“Why are you here?” He asked as he laid his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to his chest.

Soojung snorted and pinched Chanyeol’s side to release her before she answered “I’ll talk stuff with Lisp master”

Chanyeol nodded in understanding and smirked when he heard the click of the bathroom door knowing that Sehun was in there.

“Hey Soojung, what do you say if I court you or you know since I think I like –“

But Chanyeol was not able to finish his sentence anymore because in a span of a second Soojung was not beside him anymore, and a loud sound of Sehun’s door slamming echoed around the dorm - enough for everyone in their floor to hear.

Chanyeol smirked before patting himself for a job well done provoking Sehun’s move.

 

Sehun pushed Soojung to sit on his bed and rubbed his face as he walked back and forth in front of her. The lady just sat on the edge of his bed and looked up at the worried-looking Sehun, with her eyebrows furrowed – an expression she learned from the great Oh Sehun.

“Are you here to see Chanyeol?” Sehun asked and Soojung furrowed her eyebrows further before shaking her head no.

“Why would I-“

“Then why are you here?” Sehun asked as he stood before her, his arms crossed.

“I’m actually-“

“Are you gonna meet other guys then?”

Soojung frowned and she just blinked at him because “What the hell are you-“

“Oh! I’m sorry was that a secret from me, since we’re fighting?”

If there’s one thing Soojung hates the most is being cut midsentence and of all people Sehun knows this best so Soojung doesn’t know why Sehun is cutting her midsentence and making her blood boil by the minute. To add the fact that he’s accusing her of something she did not do, Soojung can’t take it anymore so she stood up and pushed Sehun to the wall.

“SHUT UP SEHUN!” She yelled as she pushed her shoulder. “I’M HERE TO FREAKING BREAK UP WITH YOU BECAUSE THIS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT HEALTHY ANY LONGER! I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND ANYMORE!”
 

Sehun scoffed at her and laughed at her as if mocking “Well then fine go, I don’t care!”

“I hate you!” Soojung shouted as she punched his chest.

“I hate you more!!!!” Sehun shouted back.

“I hate you! You’re the worst!!!” Soojung shouted as she continued on punching him and she started sobbing

“You are worse than the worst!!!”

“I hate you!” She continued crying while hurting him “so much”

Sehun, seeing her best friend slowly breaking down in front of him, calmed himself before pulling the angry Soojung towards him and enveloping her in an embrace. As much as Soojung is a hard-headed, sassy best friend, a crying Soojung is his forever weakness.

“I hate you Sehun” She sobbed on his chest as he continuously hit him “because you didn’t even fight me to save our friendship”

Sehun sighed and rubbed her back. “Sorry Jung” He mumbled as he let her cry on his shirt, her punch becoming weak until her hands are limp on her side.

“I actually don’t want to fight anymore” Soojung mumbled as she wrapped her arms on his waist.

Sehun nodded as he continued to rub her back. There was silence and only Soojung’s little sobs were head until Sehun spoke.

“But I don’t want to be best friends anymore”

Soojung abruptly looked up at Sehun and she started tearing up again.

“Sehunnie” She whined as tears rolled down her face. Sehun chuckled before wiping her tears.

“Because I think I want to be more than that” He whispered and Soojung’s wet eyes widened.

“What?”

Sehun sighed and stopped rubbing her back and placed it around her waist.

“This will jeopardize everything but Jung I think I love you”

“I love you too Sehunnie”

Sehun shook his head and brought a hand to her cheek “No, I love you” he said as he looked into her eyes. “I love you” he whispered.

Soojung froze in his arms once she understood what he meand and Sehun’s heart broke when he was met with silence. He sighed inwardly and was about to drop his hand from her cheeks when she spoke.

“When?” Soojung suddenly asked.

“Huh?”

“When did you realize that?”

Sehun blinked at Soojung quite confused “That I love you?” He asked and Soojung nodded. “When Chanyeol said he wanted to court you, and I-I just-I don’t like that”

Soojung nodded and stepped closer to him to bury her face to Sehun’s chest much to his confusion.

“I always knew you’re stupid” Soojung mumbled. Sehun should have retorted back at her for that but he remained confused as his eyebrows furrowed and pushed her a little to look at her face, and saw her smiling at him, making him more confused.

“I don’t understand” He said.

 Soojung shrugged.

“Well maybe you’ll understand if I say that I love you too” Soojung said “That I love you” she whispered her eyes not meeting his, and she felt warmness on her cheeks.

And now it was Sehun who froze in her arms and Soojung needed to slightly slap his face to bring him back to where they were.

“What? When?”

Soojung smiled before burying her face again to Sehun’s chest to hide from the embarrassment of her answer.

Soojung did not talk at once and Sehun needed to ask her again when she answered

 “When you danced with Boa unnie”

Soojung tightened her arms around his waist “I was so jealous” she whispered but loud enough for him.

“I want to strangle her, I even planned a trap with Jinri but Victoria unnie caught us so we didn’t”

Sehun laughed at that hugged her tighter too.

“Really?” his voice disbelieving, he knows Soojung sometimes has rash stupid decisions but not to the point that she’ll strangle someone for him, and it made Sehun feel light.

Soojung nodded.

Sehun chuckled again before pulling Soojung to face him. He held her cheek again and brushed her tears.

“Well then, don’t worry anymore and stop planning scary things because now you know that I love you, I love you before but my love for you now is deeper” He said.

“I love you” They whispered together and suddenly the door burst open and came in the boys cheering and shouting how Sehun has man up.

“You guys, are the cheesiest couple ever, I’m gonna puke” Chanyeol said as he faked gag.

“You’re just jealous you don’t have someone to be cheesy with!” Yixing shouted as he laughed at Chanyeol.

“Well do you have?” Chanyeol challenged the unicorn, and Yixing just glared at him and shook his head as he obviously lost against Chanyeol

Sehun rolled his eyes and hugged Soojung tighter before shouting to everyone to go away and he still yet to kiss his girlfriend.

Soojung blushed at what he said and smiled, making the boys a bit more before finally going out of the room.

When they were back to being alone Soojung looked up at him and asked “So I’m now a girlfriend?”

Sehun smiled at her and nodded, and Soojung realized how good looking Sehun is with his eye smile and she wondered how she was able to contain her feelings for him for such a long time.

“And best friend, you’re my best friend girlfriend” he pecked her lips “And now I can legally be a jealous boyfriend”

Soojung laughed before pulling him down for a long, very long kiss.

Well as people say the best partner in life are those people you are good friends with because the stability has been there, the bond has been established.

And Sehun and Soojung wouldn’t dare argue, because being in a relationship with your best friend is sweeter than any fairy tale.

-END-

 


A/N Please tell me, I don't know what to feel. Is this okay? It's the cliche best friend love story. I'm sorry =)) Anyways is exo's debut date April 8, 2012? Because i'm really not sure haha. OMG! I still feel uncomfortable posting this but anyway...I posted it anyway so yeah :))

 

 

But I still think it's corny, Imma drown myself in ice tea haha. Lol fine. Bye. =))

 

(7/17/2014)