Chapter 1

It all ended with a kiss

"Wait, Se Hun, hear me out. Please"

Footsteps came to a halt as tears threatened to spill out.

"I am not asking for your forgiveness nor am I asking you to take me back but all I want to say is that I am sorry. I am so so sorry. My kiss with Xiu Min was a foolish mistake. Not a day will go pass without me missing you, pining for you and loving you. You were the best thing that ever happened to me and I let you go"

Lu Han took a deep,shaky breath before putting on a heartbreakingly beautiful smile- the complete opposite of how he was feeling. 

"I guess that this is goodbye. Take care, my love"

Lu Han wanted so much to hurl himself back into the warm and brood chest of Se Hun but he controlled himself and walked away from his beloved.

Forever. 

"Wait!"

Lu Han came to an abrupt stop as Se Hun back hugged him feverishly.

"Please don't go. I love you."

Se Hun's voice was so fragile and filled with emotions almost as if he was going to collapse and break any moment.

"But..But I.."

Lu Han stuttered, unable to comprehend. What has he done to deserve such a sweet angel like Se Hun?

"I will give you a second chance. Please don't break my heart again. I don't think I can bear it"

Filled with gratitude, Lu Han spun around to hug Se Hun so tightly the younger almost could not breathe.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much Se Hun. I will protect your heart like a knight in shining armor! I won't ever hurt you again!"

Lu Han's grin threatened to break his face into two as their foreheads touched gently.

"I love you to the moon and back"

"I love you too"

1 year later~

Se Hun felt like he was on top of the world. He was studying in Korea's most prestigious university, pursuing a phD nonetheless, had all the friends he could ever want and most importantly, a sweet and caring boyfriend. 

"Maybe I should drop by the bubble tea shop to get some bubble tea for the two of us", Se Hun thought happily as he skipped sprightly to the shop. 

However, a shocking sight made him stop abruptly and he spun on his heels and ran back home in the opposite direction so quickly he could have left burn marks on the pavement. 

It was Lu Han and Xiu Min kissing again in the jewelry shop while picking out intricate wedding rings. 

It was as if history was repeating itself and it hurt so bad for Se Hun. He clutched his pain-filled heart and staggered back to their apartment. 

Se Hun collapsed on the sofa which was what once a place filled with good memories of them cuddling, watch movies and making out but eventually turned into a haven for him to sob his heart out. 

Shakily wiping away his tears, he gingerly walked to their emergency closet before taking hold of the cold, metallic gun that was meant for trespassers, not for the purpose he was taking it out for. 

He took out the fountain pen his father gave to him for his fifteenth birthday and ripped a page out from his Science notebook, penning down his last words as his tears splattered onto his words, blurring them. 

With a heavy heart, he took one last breath.

Bang.

Unspoken I love yous hung in the air, never to be uttered ever again.

The harsh sound reverberated throughout the lonely and cold walls of the house. 

Lu Han's POV (An hour ago)

"This is perfect for a pure angel like Se Hun!"

Lu Han spun around excitedly, accidentally pecking Xiu Min's cheek.

"Gross dude. Save that for Se Hun why don't you?"

Lu Han took no heed of his words as he gazed adoringly at the simple silver band encrusted with a small but glittering diamond. 

He made purchase and frolicked home, bidding good bye to Xiu Min.

"Today is the day where I officially make Se Hun mine. I can't wait to see the look on his face"

End