1/1

Bubbles as Shiny as our Lipgloss

                                                          

 

 

 

 

“Yah, Hyeri, back your chest off his windshield for two seconds would you? you’re just gonna leave prints and have to wash it again.”

 

Hyeri huffed, bringing the sponge in her hand up and mimicking throwing it at Sojin. She was just having some fun, isn’t that the point of carwashes anyways?

 

Before she could exact any revenge, Yura ran up from her post at greeting, looking like christmas came a couple seasons early. “Minah! Minah unnie~! Your darling Kyungsoo just pulled in!”

 

Minah’s head shot up from where it was scowling impressively and unnecessarily over their tin money box. For just a second, she looked almost as apprehensive as she was smug, but that faded quickly. A satisfied smile crept up and she nodded towards Sojin, “Unnie! You’ll switch stations with this lovestruck dongsaeng, won’t you?”

 

Yura looked confused, “But unnie, you only even noticed him like a week ago.”

 

Sighing, Minah patted Yura’s head consolingly, “Ah sweet Yura, you’ll understand love someday, don’t worry.” But dropped her hand and hurried over to Sojin, stealing a sponge and then looking up with an innocent smile.

 

Sojin shook her head and walked over to the square table Minah had just left, nearly falling when one of her heals got caught in a crack of the garage’s concrete. “Whoever’s idea it was to wear heels for this thing has to figure out how to show Minah you can’t decide yourself into a boyfriend.”

 

Sojin had really only grumbled this under her breath, but Yura still leaned over with scrunched brows, “But Unnie, it was Minah’s idea, and by the looks of it she actually kind of has!”

 

Following the direction Yura is pointing in, Sojin can see Minah leaning to the side of the new car’s window, her sponge abandoned on the hood. She can also see Kyungsoo, talking with Minah, and surprising Sojin a little because the boy is actually smiling openly. The kid’s always so reserved when she sees him in the halls, but he actually does seem to open up under Minah’s excitement, even if he is a little shy. Well, guess she owes Hyeri some ddeokkbokki on the way home.

 

Hyeri finishes washing Kyungsoo’s car, only occasionally glaring at the two, flirting obviously and very grossly. Honestly, it was totally innappropriate, he even said he wanted to make kimchi spaghetti for her. What is that even. Definitely a euphemism for something.

 

Once he’s driven off, the girls dive in on Minah.

 

“That looked promising! You’ll be in his pants in no time!”

 

“If you stop hanging out with us in favour of him I’ll egg your car!”

 

“Unnie if you really plan on eating his kimchi spaghetti don’t forget protection okay?”


Minah turns from the driveway, side eyes all three, and promptly soaks them with the big hose they used on the cars.