oo 1/1 oo

Let her go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yun Ni opened the door to his boyfriend's , Kwon Ji Yong , house. She was planning to give him a surprise , so she lied that she need to go Busan for work. She couldn't wait to see her perfect boyfriend , they had very less time to meet due to their schedule. She miss him a lot.

Yun Ni couldn't believe her eyes once she opened the door.

''Kwon Ji Yong!'' Yun Ni screamed at the couple in front of her. The couple who were making out passionately on the couch stopped and pulled away. Tears starts to gather in her eyes.

Yun Ni kept glaring at the girl who had on her boyfriend a moment ago. Ji Yong stood up and almost fell because of the shock he got. He thought that Yun Ni was away but she came back out of a sudden. 

''Y-yun Ni ah, let me explain.'' Ji Yong spoke while the girl sat up right , fixed her ty clothes and crossed her legs as if she did the correct thing. ''Then explain.'' Yun Ni's voice has no emotion in it and Ji Yong knew he is dead.

Ji Yong opened his mouth to speak but he couldn't say anything. Yes , it is his fault to cheat but he need to fulfill his manly needs too. They couldn't meet each other every day like normal couples. 

Nothing seem to come out of his mouth so the girl spoke up. 

''Unnie- you are older then me right?'' She stood up and faced her. Although she is in her heels , she is still shorter then Yun Ni. Shock displaced on Ji Yong and Yun Ni's face 

''Must be , or why would your boyfriend,'' She paused and lifted Ji Yong's chin with her finger while facing him. ''find me? Because i am younger and ier then you.'' 

Ji Yong's eyes widened and looked between Yun Ni and that girl. Tears threatens to fall but Yun Ni refused to let it fall. ''A-aniya-'' He spoke but got cut of by Yun Ni. 

''Good for you.'' She faced the girl then to Ji Yong , ''and you.'' Before leaving the house with a slam on the door.

Ji Yong turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter