First Day, New People

Living An Average Life

It hasn’t even been five minutes and Soojung was already bored out of her mind. How was she supposed to make friends if nobody in the room was approaching her?

“Second graders are coming!” A Kid yelled. A lot of the students gathered near the door to see which future heirs would walk through those doors and into the room.

The door opened revealing three boys a little taller than the guys in the classroom. “Gross… Boys.” Soojung mumbled to herself, rolling her eyes.

The whole class was buzzing about how next year, they’re going to be like them. How they are going to be Second graders next year.

‘All of them look like rich mean boys with cooties…” Soojung thought as she rested her head on her desk and closed her eyes.

Soojung’s eyes flew open, and it has barely been a minute when a tiny hand reached out and tapped on her should. The little girl turned her body around, visibly upset about having to move, and faced a tan girl with black hair that passed her shoulder. She was smiling as if it was a law.

“Annyeong! You must be new; I’ve never seen you here before.” The girl continued to smile and wave.

“Ne… I just moved from America.” Soojung responded softly.

“You're from America? Jinjja?” Her eyes bulged out. Soojung simply nodded in response. “Wait a second.” The girl held out one finger before running off.

Soojung's eyes followed the running girl, curious. Her eyes widened when one of the second graders grabbed her arm. To her surprise, nobody really reacted by his actions and when she responded disrespectfully, “what do you want giant?” She hissed. Her remark was true since she was the smallest in the class.

“Yah, we are your Sunbaes, treat us with some respect.” One of them had said to her as she rolled her eyes. “Oppa let go, I have to get Unnie, now let go or I will tell mommy you embarrassed me again.” The tiny girl threatened.

The second grader sighed and called out, “Yah, Amber! Sunyoung wants you.” He released his sisters and continued towards the front where the teacher was located.

“Bye, go back to whatever you were here for.” She told him -or his back- before dragging Amber away back towards Soojung.

Soojung watched the three boys walk up to the teacher, “Chanyeol, Jongin, Taemin, what are you three doing here?” She bent over to match their height.

“Mrs. Kyu needs more chalk.” The boy named Jongin said.

“Jongin... Taemin... Are they twins?” Soojung whispered to herself as she continued to observe them from her desk.

The teacher raised her brow at the three, “she needed all three of you for a box of chalk?”

Her eyes diverted back onto Sunyoung who was standing in front of her. “Amber, Soojung... Uh... Soojung America.” Soojung scrunched her eyebrows together, wondering why she was talking weirdly.

“Soojung, this is my sister Amber.” Sunyoung spoke clearly again. Amber had black hair like her sister, but it was cut short. 'They look nothing alike...'

To her surprise English came out of Amber's mouth, “You're from America?”

“Yeah.”

“Can you teach me or help me with my Korean? I can't understand a thing my brother and sister say.” It came out as a tiny pleads.

“I'm six! But why do you need me to teach you. Sunyoung speaks perfect Korean.” Soojung pointed to the girl.

“I'm... Adopted... I just recently got adopted and all I know is English and Chinese.” Amber informed awkwardly. 

“I can help… but my sister will be more helpful.” Both turned to Sunyoung who was just looking at them and smiling like a fool. “Are we friends?” She asked out of nowhere amusing Soojung. “What did she say?” Amber leaned towards her. Soojung let out an amused sigh and nodded, “Yeah, let’s be goof friends.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Come on.” Yoona took Sooyeon’s hand and walked a couple of seats down, “Where are we going?”

“I met them last year, but I don’t really know them. I talked to them earlier, they seem nice.” Both girls took a glance at their name tags to make sure they knew their names.

“Annyeong Kim Taeyeonssi, Kim Hyoyeonssi.” Yoona slightly bowed to the two girls.

“Are you new here? I don’t think I have seen you.” Taeyeon turned to Sooyeon.

“Is it that obvious?” Sooyeon laughed awkwardly scratching the back of her head.

“Yah! Im Yoona! How dare you talk to people without me?” A skinny girl with big eyes ran up to Yoona, clinging on to her. “Sooyeonssi this is Choi Sooyoung, my best friend. I’ve known her since… ever.” The two girls giggled.

“Yup! I’m pretty sure our mom’s planned it though.” Sooyoung nodded.

“Sooyeonssi, where are you from?” Hyoyeon asked, getting up and sitting on top of her desk.

“America.”

“Oh?” Taeyeon shot her head up, her face lighting up. The short girl stood up, cupped her hands over and called out to a girl a few seats down, “Lee Soonkyu! I found you an American.”

“Jinjja?” A high pitched voice came in.

“Jinjja, jinjja.” Taeyeon nodded excitedly while waving her over.

The girl skipped over where the five girls were standing. “Annyeong, ignore what Taengoo just called me. I want to go by Sunny.” She pointed to herself.

“Why Sunny?” Yoona’s Cousin Yuri, who popped out of nowhere, suddenly wearing something around her head.

“It was my American name.” Sunny flashed them a smile, revealing two missing molars.

“Oh, my American name was Jessica.” Sooyeon chimed in catching their attention.

“Jessica…” Yoona said slowly and continued to repeat it in her head before continuing to smile. “That’s a pretty name!”

“Would you like us to call you by Jessica instead of Sooyeon?” Sooyoung asked her politely. The said girl looked around and saw six girls smiling and waiting for her response. “Uh… Y-Yeah… Yeah! From now on, I will use Jessica. Call me Jessica.” A confident smile appeared on the young girls face. All smiled back.

They all began to talk to one another, enjoying their company until Yoona noticed her cousin fairly quiet. She took notice of Yuri’s gaze on someone, “Yul, what are you looking at?”

“That girl over there,” She pointed to the girl near the back of the room, “She’s not wearing a uniform.”

“Yuri, mommy says it’s rude to point.” But it was true. She stuck out big time since she wasn’t wearing their assigned uniform which was odd in a class filled with uniformed children.

Being curious and nine, Yoona walked over to talk to her. “Annyeong!” She said with a little bounce in her voice.

“A-annyeonghaseyo.” The girl blinked and bowed.

“Why so formal? Where’s your uniform and name tag?” Yoona moved her head around searching for one.

“I don’t have one…” She admitted shyly.

“But you’re supposed have a uniform. You buy some every year and during enrollment time. You should at least have like… five.” Yuri said nonchalantly walking over.

“”Five?! They’re so expensive!” Her eyes nearly exploded.

“Didn’t your dad or mom buy them for you?” Yuri asked as Sooyoung and Jessica joined them.

The young girl lowered her head in intimidation, “A-ni…”

“Wae?” Yuri continued to question until Sooyoung jammed her elbow in Yuri’s stomach. Yuri bent over and groaned in pain, “What was that for?”

“Remove your red bandana! You’re already intimidating enough.” Sooyoung hissed yanking off the bandana wrapped around her head.

“I got into this school on a scholarship… My dad works for Sunny Unnie’s uncle, so he helped as well.” The girl explained.

“Ah… So you’re poor.” Hyoyeon nodded now understanding, but received many glares.

“Excuse my cousin.” Taeyeon laughed sheepishly.

“It’s fine, you all have been nicer than everyone else.”

“Well.” Sunny looked at all of their different faces, as well as their personalities which were different as well, “We aren’t like everyone else.”

“How about I give you some of my uniforms tomorrow?” Yoona offered the timid girl. Jessica eyes the two of them and nodded, “You two look the same size.”

“I-I couldn’t do that. Plus, I don’t want to be a charity case.” She said quietly.

“Don’t think of it as a donation or a charity,” Hyoyeon waved off, “Think of it as…”

“An early Christmas gift.” They all said at once. There was a small silence as the girls looked at each other, but giggled at their simultaneous actions.

“Oh… Yeah I didn’t get your name.” Sooyoung said sheepishly.

“Pabo! It’s on her desk!” Taeyeon pointed, “Seo Joohyun.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yixing.”

“What?”

“Yixing?”

“What?”

“I’m bored.”

Two boys were lying on the floor of a rather large living room, on a rug made up of who knows what kind of fur. All they knew was that it was very white and soft.

“Han, Yixing, your new teacher is here.” A wealthy looking woman stepped in and clapped her hands. Both kids groaned. That was their third one this month. The boy named Han crawled closer to Yixing and placed his head on his friends back. Zhang Yixing and Lu Han were as close as two peas in a pod, as some may say. Both boys were the sons of the two richest families in China. Yixing’s family being the richer of the two while the Lu family was a very, very close second. Where ever they went, they had to hide their faces and be protected. They were known as the two unknown princes of China. Their Identities were kept a secret.

“Mom… That’s the third one in three weeks.” Han complained.

“Yixing’s mom and I have been thinking, since you two always have wanted to meet new people, I found you a teacher who has a son your age.” A young looking woman came in with a prince like boy. “They have just moved back here to Beijing from Canada. This is her son, Wu Yi Fan. He goes by Kris, his English name. He can speak Mandarin, English and Cantonese.”

“Hello, I’m Lu Han and he is Zhang Yixing.” Han bowed. Han turned to face his friend, but he was no longer by his side. Yixing was now examining Kris thoroughly. “I have two things I would like to say.” He announced once he finished inspecting him.

“Oh boy…” Han sighed and chuckled. He knew Yixing very well. Whenever he had something to say it was either very smart, very deep, something one shouldn’t say, his opinion or something irrelevant.

“One, this boy is a lot prettier than me, but I am quite used to it since I am already over shadowed by Mr. Lu Han’s cute face, and second I request a second name. Like how Kris has a second name.” He nodded officially closing his statements.

“Umm… Alright. Peter or Justin?” Han suggested.

“What about Tim or Roy?” Kris also pitched in.

“I Know!” Yixing’s face brightened.

“What?” Everyone asked, even the maid passing through.

“Lay!” He grinned from ear to ear.

“Lay? Really? Are you sure?”

“I agree with Luhan, are you sure about Lay?”

“Yes I am Kris!” Yixing now known as Lay nodded excitedly, “Mrs. Lu, tell everyone my name is Lay and Han will officially be called Luhan from now on. Connecting your name!” He commanded, “Also, tell them to stop calling us master.” Lay said in a bit of a whiny cute voice.

“You asked for a name change, I’m giving it to you, but we are keeping the Master because you authority.” Mrs. Lu said with an amused smirk.

“What hold on, why am I getting my name mushed together?” Luhan asked shocked as to why he was dragged into Lay’s name changing madness.

“I liked how your name flowed out of Kris’s mouth. Luhan. Not Lu, or Han or Lu Han. Luhan.”

Luhan shook his head, understanding his reason a little. The boy turned his attention to Mrs. Wu who was standing their looking amused at how the children were talking. “Mrs. Wu, what does Kris’s dad do? Is he in financials, Tycoon, buying land, CEO of a company, composer, Almoner, Acomptant, Administrator? Or is his job title not in the ‘A’s’?” Luhan rested his hands on hands that were lying flat on the floor.

Kris’s mom was taken aback by Luhan’s sudden talk about jobs. She looked at Mrs. Lu for assistance.

“He learned about some businesses’ at a young age.” She said awkwardly and truthfully.

“I’ll answer that later. Now, I’ll be teaching you English, math and science. Tomorrow my teaching partner Mrs. Huang will be teaching you History, Music and etiquette.”

“Mrs. Wu may you follow me, I would like to talk to you about some of our policies.” Mrs. Lu led her away from the three children.

“So Kris…” the black haired boy turned to the Chinese-Canadian, “When’s your birthday?”

“November sixth, how about you?”

“April twentieth and Yixi- I mean Lay’s is October seventh.”

“Both of you are older than me?” Kris found that hard to believe, “You guys look like you’re seven!”

“No don't worry only one is older than you.” Luhan reassured him.

“Is it Lay?”

“Nope, it’s Lu ge.” Lay smiled patting Luhan’s back. “I’m a year younger.”

Kris couldn’t believe Luhan was older. At all, he just shrugged it off before plopping down on the floor with them. “So... Where do you guys go for fun?”

“To each other’s houses.” Luhan said rolling closer to him.

“Anywhere else?” Kris asked the two, but only received a No. “Have you guys ever left this...” He looked around, “Palace?”

Lay tapped his chin while Luhan scratched his head, “To go to and from each other’s houses. But when we do usually go we wear masks, glasses, hoodies while being surrounded by large people.” Lay spread is arms out to describe the width of their bodyguards.

“Seriously?”

“Seriously, we do that. It feels like we’re spies.” Luhan nodded.

“Why does this sound so familiar...” Kris crossed his arms, thinking. Then it hit him, filling his face with shock at the realization. He began pointing a spazzing finger at them, but no words were coming out of his mouth.

“What?” Both asked him.

“Uh-uh Unknown Princes of China! The most famous kids, and we don’t know who they are, how they look and a lot of people at my old school imagined them looking like princes, well the Chinese girls, and they do! They’re Right! In! Front! Of! Me!” He viciously pointed at himself.

“Whoops, I thought you knew. But really, you cannot tell people, I just met you and I don’t want you to end up like our last teacher. She tried to tell people and now she’s bankrupt and somewhere is Australia.” Luhan sighed as he continued to roll around the fluffy carpet while Lay nodded in agreement and rolled with him.

Kris stared blankly at the two rolling rich Heirs. They were definitely going to be a lot different than some of his average rich friends he had before. Just from their appearances they did come off as rich. Classiness and poise radiated off of them like stereotypical princes. But having a conversation with them would change their whole appearance. It was like talking to normal kids with a higher intelligence. 

They didn’t demand anything forcefully, they simply ask for it politely or pretending to be serious, they weren’t rude if they were bored, they simply just rolled around. If things didn’t go their way, they wouldn't throw tantrums, they simply tried to reason and if that didn't work they would give up. Luhan and Lay were polite yet random. That's how Kris knew he met his new friends.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Jongin!”

“What?” A voice snapped him awake from his daze.

“I asked you of you were going to your ballet class later?”

“I don’t know Taemin…”

“You never had a problem with it before. Why now?” Taemin questioned his friend. The two friends were walking around the courtyard for lunch; both had finished and were chatting away. “Well-”

Jongin’s sentence was interrupted by a loud voice, “Baby Jonginnie!”

“What do you need Noona? Why are you so loud, you’ll embarrass me?” Jongin complained silently to her.

His sister shook her head in amusement as she ruffled his hair earning a disapproved look on his face when Taemin began to laugh at their sibling quarrel. “Anyways, I made some friends and they are going to come over, so you can bring someone if you like.” She straightened out his tie before fixing her own.

“Alright Noona, I’ll see you later. Just go please.” Jongin quickly shooed her away. He turned back to Taemin to see him smiling, “Can I come Jongin?”

Jongin picked up an empty juice box off the floor and threw it away, “I don’t see why not.”

“Awesome, now back on the topic, you do realize you’re welcome to come by Uncle’s company anytime right? Hyung and I are always there.” Taemin informed Jongin with a fact he already knew.

“I’ve been busy.” He lied.

“Liar.” Taemin quickly accused his friend.

“Taemin, I don’t want to openly share hat I dance. Especially since I do ballet. Everyone will think I’m weird.” Jongin confessed.

“Why?” His friend asked in complete confusion.

“Dancing is for girls.”

“Am I a girl?”

“No.”

Is Yunho a girl?”

“No.”

“Is Hyukjae hyung a girl?”

“No.”

“Are you a girl?”

“No.”

“There is your answer. Dancing is not just for girls.” Taemin proved his point. It was easy for Taemin to say that. He was reckless and care free. Someone could tell him he looked like a girl and he would nod and smile while responding with, “I know right, it’s hard but it is also a gift.” Jongin on the other hand cared a lot about people’s opinions. People saw him as the nerdy prince who was too shy to function in the second grade. If he added dancing on that list, he knew he would never survive.

 

“Unnie, where are we going? Who are they?” Soojung sped up to her sister to keep up with Jessica and her friends.

“We are going to Kim Hyoyeon’s house.” Jessica said as they arrived at the parking lot. The two Jung’s and Joohyun froze at the sight.

“Wha- What is this?” Joohyun’s jaw dropped.

“I have no idea…” Soojung shook her head grabbing her sister’s hand, who was also in the state of shock.

Yoona turned to the three and laughed, “This is the parking lot silly.” She shook her head with a smile still on her face. “You know,” It was Sooyoung’s turn to explain, “The place where your driver or parents or nannies pick you up.” She explained like it was no big deal.

“But- But…” Joohyun was looking for words but Jessica beat her to it. “Full of black fancy cars, limos and drivers holding up signs?”

“It’s like you have never seen something like this?” Taeyeon giggled as she stood on her tip toes looking for Hyoyeon’s driver.

 Soojung watched all the elementary schoolers walking to their assigned vehicles , most in groups. She saw four girls, one looked familiar, probably in her class, and the rest looked around Joohyun’s age. They were looking over at their direction and rolled their eyes.

“Rude much…” Soojung mumbled. Soojung never really liked rude people. She found them rude and people who had power. Once she even promised herself not to be rude to people to their faces.

“Oh! Our limo is right there!” Hyoyeon pointed to the only white hummer limo. How they missed that was the question.

As the nine girls piled in, two boys were already sitting inside, playing with their video video games. “Yah, Kim Jongin move!” Hyoyeon said swatting his leg making him move. “You too Taeminnie!” Sunny scolded the younger.

“Ne Noona.” The two friends sighed as they slid over closer to the window. ‘Oh… Those are the same boys who came in my class earlier today…’ Soojung took note.

The car ride was nothing but quiet as the eight girls in the third grade were getting to know each other. Yoona was getting along with everyone, while Sunny and Sooyoung were just arguing about who was cuter in the class above them, Kim Heechul or Cho Kyuhyun. “You are both wrong because it is Lee Donghae.” Yoona said in a matter-of-fact way. ‘Who are they talking about?’ Jessica wondered.

“My Hyung is close friends with Donghae Hyung.” Taemin looked up from his game as a couple of them just stared at him. “Who are those two again?” Yoona asked in the politest way so she didn’t come off as rude.

“Kim Jongin and Lee Taemin. Jongin is my brother while Taeminnie is Sunny’s younger cousin.” Hyoyeon explained to them.

“I think I know who Kim Hyoyeon would claim is the handsomest!” Taeyeon raised her hand with a huge smile on her face. Hyoyeon’s face showed horror as Taeyeon gave her an evil eye. “ANI!” The girl threw her hands over Taeyeon’s mouth. “Why? Who is it?” Sunny asked a bit clueless as to what was going on between the two of them. “Nothing, it’s nothing.” Hyoyeon smiled and glared at the girl whose mouth she was covering.

There was no possible way Taeyeon was going to reveal who she liked. Especially with his cousin and younger brother in the same car.

 

Joohyun stared at the door like it was some sort of masterpiece. The giant doors began opening on their own and she would have screamed if she hadn’t seen maids opening them. “You have maids?” She whispered to Hyoyeon. “Who doesn’t?” The older shrugged and walked inside.

The floor was marbled and a diamond chandelier hung down in the middle of the house –or what they claim is a house- a couple of yards away from the door, there were stairs, though not as extravagant, but led up to the second floor where you could see various double doors. It was as if once you walked out of your room, there was a long balcony connected to everyone else’s that over looked the view of the house. Jongin noticed Joohun’s wide eyes while the rest were not as phased, “Wait till you see Taemin’s house. I promise you, it will be bigger.”

“Umma!” Hyoyeon and Jongin screamed once they removed their shoes at the front door. Mrs. Kim walked up to the entrance not expecting so many new faces. She let out a laugh of disbelief, “You made quite a few friends today didn’t you Hyo?”

“you told me when I made friends, they can come over any time they would like.” The little Hyoyeon smiled to her mom. “Well I won’t deny it.” Mrs. Kim continued to laugh, “Come on and follow me, put your stuff down.” All dropped their bags on the ground in one corner as they entered the living room with food awaiting them. As they gathered, Mrs. Kim sat in a single chair and waited for them to get settled around the couch. ‘They are just kids; don’t bombard them with questions that are too tough…’

“So I would like to get to know you all, so if you don’t mind, please introduce yourselves.”

 “I’m Kim Taeyeon and you are my auntie.” Taeyeon did a flower pose. Mrs. Kim was about to respond to her smart niece until she realized, “Taengoo, where are your brothers?”

“Uh….” Taeyeon looked 

Around, “Oh! Jongdae has vocal lessons while Junmyeun… I might have told him that we were going bungee jumping.”

Mrs. Kim sighed, “I’ll have a talk with you later, what about you, who are you sweety?”

“Kwon Yuri ma’am. This is my cousin, Im Yoona.” She pointed to Yoona who was in between Hyoyeon and Jessica. She waved enthusiastically causing the elder to smile. “Do you know what your parents do?” She asked Yoona.

“Yes Ma’am, my daddy is a director, Im YoonJae and Yuri’s mom is a lawyer and her sister is BoA Unnie.”

“The K-Pop star under SM?” Soojung gasped along with Mrs. Kim. Jessica was shocked as she nibbled on her cookie; she turned to her left and saw that Yoona was completely nonchalant about it, ‘How are these people so calm about this?’

“Yeah, under our uncle’s label.” Sunny spoke out pointing towards herself and Taemin. Jessica then choked on the cookie that she was eating while Soojung was having a mental breakdown. “You- You’re- and you-”

“The niece and nephew of Lee Sooman.” Mrs. Kim answered for them, “What do your parents do?”

“Um… Jung Jessica and Jung Soojung is my younger sister. My mom owns a lot of clothes and named them Jay.” Jessica shrugged.

That grabbed Mrs. Kim’s attention. “The Jung Jaeyeon? She told me she had kids just not that she was back in Korea.” She beamed clapping her hands together as she reminisced on the past. “Do you know our mom?”

“Yes indeed, we met in high school. Anyways-”

“I’m Choi Sooyoung, I have two siblings, Jinri and Minho…”

“Jinri, Jinri, Jinri… Isn’t she in my class?” Soojung had said to herself.

“And… our parents own hotels.”

“Oh I see, you are the daughter of the Choi Corporation,” Mrs. Kim Nodded, “Now, where are your siblings?”

“Probably hiding since Minho has a crush on Yuri Noona.” Taemin stifled his laughter along with Jongin and Sooyoung. “Gross, why can’t I attract older men?” Yuri scoffed crossing her arms.

“Yuri, you are nine, you aren’t supposed to attract any guys. Who would be attracted to you?” Mrs. Kim was too amused with these groups of kids. Suddenly Hyoyeon slapped her hand on the couch as if it was a buzzer and said, “Choi Minho!” causing everyone to erupt in laughter. “But no, he has soccer practice and Jinri is the one that is hiding. She’s hiding from Taemin and Jongin actually.” Sooyoung motioned towards the eight year olds.

“Yeah!” Taemin and Jongin high-fived. Mrs. Kim shook her head at their immaturity, “Lastly who are you?”

“Seo Joohyun.” She said quietly, her voice not even above a whisper.

“Seohyun?”

They were all about to correct her, but the girl just nodded quickly not wanting to correct someone much older than her. Mrs. Kim didn’t ask what occupation her family had. She could tell she was accepted with a scholarship and was poor since she wasn’t wearing a uniform like the rest.

 

“Soojung, stay out here okay?” Jessica told her sister.

“Why?” The younger Jung said getting ready to protest.

“Because I said so.” She crossed her arms not letting her little sister win.

“But I’ll be alone.”

“Jongin and Taemin are right there.” She pointed over to the couch where they were still seated.

“They’re boys.” Soojung’s face scrunched up in disgust.

“So?”

“Sica-” Her whine was cut off, “Just an hour.” Jessica told her as she followed the others to Hyoyeon’s room. Soojung sighed in defeat as she dragged herself back to her spot on the couch.

“Kicked you out?” Jongin asked as Taemin and he scooted closer to the sad girl who just gave them a very sad nod in response.

“Well… Since you’re lonely, do you want us to stay with you?” Taemin offered receiving a silent slap from his friend.

“I don’t want to be a bother.” Soojung shook her head. Even though she really did want them to stay with her, she knew well that people older than her wouldn’t want to hang around her especially if they were guys.

“You won’t.”

“You probably will.” The two boys said at the same time and were now glaring at each other for the answers they gave the girl. Wanting to act normal around them Soojung decided she should start a conversation this time, “So, what do you guys do for fun?”

“It’s more of a hobby. We dance.” Taemin said before Jongin could shut his mouth. He didn’t want anyone to know about how he dances and definitely did not wasn’t to be made fun of by a first grader.

“What kind of dance?” Soojung asked with her eyes filled with curiosity.

This was a first. Jongin slowly removed his hands from Taemin’s mouth. Never has he heard someone not make fun of him being a dancer. Even the Ballerinas made fun of him. The responses he has gotten were either “Lame.” Or “Are you a trainee?” or “Are you a girl?” Nobody ever wanted to go into detail as to what kind of dance he does. “I’m ballet and Taeminnie is doing hip hop.” He said slowly.

“That’s so cool…” Soojung said in a daze of admiration, “I wish I could dance.”

“Well why don’t you?” Taemin tilted his head.

“Too hard, and my cousin told me I had two left feet,” She scrunched up her face, “I don’t know a lot of guy dancers so it’s great I found some, I only really knew my cousin.”

“Who’s your cousin?”

“Jung Yunho.”

“What?!” Both said stunned.

“Do you know him?” The girl asked the two.

“He moved up to the school above. But he was one of the coolest people I have ever met!” Jongin marveled at just the thought of Yunho.

“He’s an SM trainee I think…” Soojung slowly nodded.

“Wow… Yunho Hyung has a lot of guts, surprised he wasn’t embarrassed by it. You know, coming out that he dances.”

“Why would he be emabarassed?” My mommy says if you love doing something, keep doing it. Don’t mind what they think since it’s not their life.”

That was the very first day Soojung made a guy friend and Jongin’s first friend that wasn’t a boy.


Author's Note: Guess whos back after a million years but is not back offically??? This girlrlll! Roughly 5000 words! I think this a record for first chapters am i right? (Dont worry, i will add in Naeun next chapter)
Anyways im hoping that everytime i update it will be this long. But push that aside how was the first chapter to this prequel??? Good bad? The next update is still up in the air becuase i havent had the chance to write any more chapters for this story since I have been very busy, very sorry i couldnt keep my promise, i was busy finishing this chapter, editing, typing it, writing other ideas down, school supply shopping, school in general. I just got back from UF because we dropped my sister off at her dorm.

Self Promotion! Guys if you like Kaistal go check out A story I am working on its called Blinded Angel and the link is at the bottom!

OH Please vote for my poll, When this story is done, which wont be anytime soon I was thinking about editing and re-writing "Not Your Average Relationship" So vote here if i should or shouldnt. 

Comment and subscribe and tell  me what you think so far. Next chapter will still be in the same year! Alrighty till next time!

Other stories : Not Your Average Relationship (Complete) | Different : It's Magic | Blinded Angel | An Unintentional Mistake