Twerking Adventures

One Shot Collection (Got7,

Mark is accustomed to Jackson asking weird questions. But when the Hong Kong native asks Mark if he knows how to twerk, he nearly spits out his drink. He really isn't surprised just a bit more frightened. There are videos of Mark twerking but they're not available here. Mark wipes the Coke from his chin a raises an eyebrow at his dongsaeng. 
"Yes, I do know how to twerk. Why are you interested?", Mark asks. 
"A fan mentioned wanting it to be our new concept. I didn't reply to it, but now I'm kinda curious.", Jackson says and shrugs. 
"So.... will you teach me?", Jackson half whines, and begins to invade Mark's space. 
The youngest wriggles his way onto his hyung's lap, but it doesn't really phase the elder. Mark simply picks up his laptop and places it on Jackson's face. He then continues to watch the video he'd been watching. Jackson interprets this as a no. He very rarely takes no for an answer.
Jackson of course is not this easily deterred and begins his first wave of attack. 
"Hyuuuuuuung...... hyuuuung..... Mark-hyung.", he whines, and struggles to close his roommate's laptop. 
While Jackson's whining is not particularly cute like Yugyeom or BamBam, it is annoying, so it often worked. 
Today was not one of those days. Mark simply put in his headphones and continued to ignore Jackson. Mark knew that ignoring Jackson was impossible. If the Hong Kong native wanted you to pay attention, you would. Mark would just like to finish his video first. Jackson however was having none of it. He slid out of Mark's lap and simply closed the laptop. He then removed it and to the device's place. Grinning, he poked his American bandmate, and laughed when Mark sighed in defeat. 
"Fine, fine. I'll teach you how to twerk. But this doesn't leave our room, do you hear me?", Mark says and pushes Jackson from his lap. 
Jackson simply rolls away and pops up, like an excited puppy. His happiness is contagious and eventually Mark is grinning along. 
As it turns out, teaching Jackson to twerk was pretty fun. They played around with it for a bit, even wall twerking. Mark incorrectly assumes this to be the end of Jackson's adventures into twerking. As it turns out he is quite wrong.
A few weeks later, their vocal coach called Jr, JB, and Mark out of dance practice. The choreographer decided to give the rest of the boys time off until the others came back. 
Jackson grabbed BamBam and the opportunity.
"BamBam-ah, come here I want to show you something.", Jackson beckoned while plastering a rather derpy expression in his face.
"It isn't anything weird hyung?", BamBam says after he settles down on the couch.
"Nah man, it's this dance move called twerking.", Jackson says and starts up a YouTube video. 
When the video finishes, a BamBam calls Yugeom over and Yungjae follows simply because being left alone isn't very appealing to him. Jackson replays the twerking video and looks around at the other members. 
"You guys wanna try it?", Jackson asks and rolls off the couch. 
"Sure I don't see why not.", the other members say and get off the couch as well. 
In about thirty minutes all four members are twerking expertly. At one point Youngjae, BamBam and Jackson form a twerk cage around the maknae. As a result Yugeom turns a dark shade of red and covers his face in embarrassment. After that, they get more than a little serious with the dance and even come up with some choreography.
When Mark, Jr, JB, and the choreographer return they are extremely shocked.
Got7's U Got Me is playing in the background. Jackson and Youngjae are wall twerking, and the two younger members are twerking so close their butts may be touching.
This continues until Jr snaps out of his daze a begins the scold the other members. Jackson jumps so hard he nearly injures himself in his fall to the floor. JB face palms himself and mutters into his hands about the stress of being a leader. Mark laughs at the scene before him until Jackson's whine pierces through his consciousness. 
"But Mark hyung was the one who taught me!!," Jackson confesses in an attempt to turn Jr anger in another direction. Jr head whipped around and his gaze fixed on Mark. 
Right before Jr decides to scold him like a true umma Mark groans mentally ' Damnit Wang'.