Unwanted

Because I love You

 

 

So, here is the first chapter.. It is short but enjoy.

 

 

 

 

I grin mushily as I watch his priceless expression. His friends are all watching him-they are waiting for their cute friend to say something, something that can explain my action earlier. The boy so-called Lee Kikwang shakes Yoseob’s shoulder, he stares on his bestie and next on me.

 

“Dujun-hyung…w-what are you,”

 

He looks dazed, everyone looking daze and stun, except for the boy that I kissed earlier. He doesn’t frown much. he doesn’t go rage either.

 

“Stop messing with me stupid.”

 

I grin more. Finally, he’s talking.

 

“I’m not, cutie pie,”

 

 

I smile warmly, walking forward as I approach him, my hand wraps around his small waist shamelessly. I chuckle a bit as the expressions I got from the other students are funny enough to make me giggle.

This is interesting.

 

 

“You know what I wanted from you, Seobie.” I say, more to whisper actually, eyes locking firm on his. I’m sure that I planned all these, I embarrass him in front of his friend, I try to look mean by teasing him but why am I losing to that a pair of simple things on him? why did I lose every time when I stared deep into that brown orbs?

 

“Step away immediately and I will forget this Yoon. I wont tell Eomma-“

 

I smile slightly and grin as I see the chance to do this once again. I knew he would bring Eomma in so that I took this excellent opportunity, I lean closer to his face, to his lips and breathes softly there. I reduce the gap between us slowly and savor his plump lips.

 

I kiss him raw and French in front of these students.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I rub my temple, my head tense and my shoulders too. I do some stretching on my seat, extend out my numb arms and let out a heavy and long sigh. I bit my inner lip.

 

I don’t know what has happened on us- on Dujun hyung to be exact. Why did he treat me like that rude? Why did he always molest me whenever Eomma and Appa weren’t nearby? And… why did he forcedly kiss me in front of our friends this morning?

 

“I guess he hates me that much for being adopted into his family,” I said to myself, sighing is the only thing I could ever do when I thought about this thing. Dujun hyung treated me nicely before but in these past weeks, he’s getting weird and always put me in fights.

He…

 

“I’m home,” a familiar voice greets my conscious mind out of sudden.

 

I almost jump off my seat as my eyes tailing his steps into our room, I calmly breathe in and reposition my posture. I close my reference books and shrug my legs to the bed, to him actually. I clear my throat and hold Dujun’s hyung hand from his back. I swallow hard.

 

“Dujunie… I have something to-“

 

“step off from me.”

 

I frown.

 

“I know you’re not stupid Yang Yoseob. You’re as same as my level- we’re the teachers’ pets and who knows you might be the next head student after I left the school,” he says cold, he is still backing me as he loosening his uniform.” What am I trying to say here is you knew what I wanted and why did I treat you these spiteful.”

 

“…”

 

“Listen Yang Yoseob,”

 

Dujun hyung turns facing me, my hand slightly drops from holding his hand and I step backward unconsciously. I blink in one second and step backward more when he grips my wrist tight.

 

Dujun hyung stares me.

 

“Get off from my family.”

 

I bite my inner lip.

 

“Mr and Mrs Yoon that adopted me. I didn’t-“

 

“So you’re saying that you didn’t give ing care and it’s not your fault that you get into this family?”

 

I bite my lips even harder this time. Yes, it wasn’t my fault that your parents took and adopted me into your family ! it’s not my idea and plan at all to be with you and Eomma and Appa !

 

“It’s not my fault…”

I brace myself to tell the truth. So, is this the reason why he treated me these bad? Is it because he hates me being into his family and being one of Yoon? So, that’s why he always call me by my full name. Yang Yoseob.

 

Yang Yoseob.Yangyoseobyangyoseob.

 

Dujun hyung wanted me to realize that I wasn’t part of them. and to know that the way he treats me when we were alone is much different when there are people, or Eomma and Appa around us make me pity of myself.

 

I was seen not more and less than rotten rubbish in his eyes, I guess. Yoon Dujun resents me… Ah, ani. He hates me. he loathes me being close with his family and friends.