The Letter of Confirmation

DATING SCANDAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS: BIGBANG's G-Dragon and GIRL'S GENERATIONS' Jessica REPORTED TO BE DATING! + Both Sides Confirm

Media outlet 'Dispatch' has done it yet again. They have unleashed a new powerhouse celebrity couple of an alleged relationship between YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment's BIGBANG's G-Dragon and Girls' Generation's Jessica!

'Dispatch' says that the two have been dating for about two years in the utmost secrecy. It's said the reporters from the media outlet first spotted them on a group date with friends of the fashion industry in Japan. They would visit each other from time to time in his secret car and drive off somewhere to dine. They have also said their parents have already met with each other. He would visit her house and eat with the family.

This is the first time an YG and SM couple was revealed. Dispatch was reportedly on the lookout for years to find some interactions between the two super groups, BIGBANG and Girls' Generation.

An insider apparently revealed, "Jessica didn't like G-Dragon at first, but he continued to show interest towards her, and she developed feelings for him while he was courting her. They started to hang out more often, which lead people to believe they were a couple. The two seemed to have started before BIGBANG's comeback in 2012."

Stay tuned for updates including statements from SM and YG!

--

[Update]

SM Entertainment has released a statement to confirm that the two are in fact dating! A rep from the agency responded to media outlets, "Having started off as friends then developed feelings for each other and have been dating for quite some time."

YG Entertainment has also released a statement to confirm the couple. A rep from the agency responded to media outlets, "We have just confirmed the two have been indeed dating for the past two years. They've known each other for quite a while, and it seems they have developed feelings for each other, which lead them to be dating."

Congratulations to the couple and may their relationship last long.

--

Dear VIPs,

My exclusive fans that supported BIGBANG throughout all our adventures. We've been through a lot as a fandom. Today, I wanted to address all my fans about the recent "scandal." which to me shouldn't be considered as one. Yes, it's true that I'm in a relationship with Girls' Generations' Jessica. I've thought a lot about what I'm going to write or say to my fans. I'm not apologizing because this is a joyous occasion, and I'm not ashamed to be dating her. I'm 27, and in hopes of finding the right one someday. We'v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter