Planning

The Crazy and the Gay

 

*Your POV*

I woke up with a splitting headache. I didn’t even drink last night. All I remembered was Choi Minho kissing me then, nothing. I can’t even remember how I got in my bed. This is my bed, right? Yes, it surely is. But, who brought me here?

I got out of bed and into the showers. I looked at my calendar, it’s Saturday today. I brushed my teeth and got into a hot bath. I brushed my hair and wore something comfy.

{Her clothes:http://f.fashion4us.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/2hun/6ten/4500/154364a.jpg

{Her shoes: http://f.fashion4us.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/2hun/6ten/4500/154253a.jpg

I was walking down the stairs when I saw Key-oppa.

“Key-oppa!” I rushed to him and hugged his back. He was cooking but I could feel that he was smiling.

“How is my little angel doing?” he asked as he ruffled my hair.

“I’m fine. Why’d you ask?” I asked him.

“Well, ___-ah, I know, well, that thing that happened yesterday.” He muttered.

“What are you talking about?” I asked him. I felt tears threatening to fall off. He saw me and hugged me. I broke down.

“Sshh, it’s okay ___-ah.” Key-oppa said as he tried to make me stop crying. That was the moment Jonghyun-oppa came.

“What happened?” he said as he dropped his keys and rushed to our side.

“She, well, yeah.” Key-oppa tried to explain.

~after 10 minutes~

“Are you okay ___-ah?” Jonghyun-oppa asked me. I nodded.

“Now, let’s make a plan on how to make the bastard miserable!” Key-oppa said.

“As much as I love contradicting Key, he’s right.” Jonghyun-oppa said.

“But, how will we make him miserable? He’s Minho, the Choi Minho!” I told them.

“Yeah, and we all know he’s a model who works under your dad.” Jonghyun-oppa said.

“So? Where are you going?” I asked. They both just smirked at me.