Final

English Lessons

"Jung, Jung, Jung, Jung, Jung." Sehun barged into F(x)'s practice room, looking around frantically before spotting Soojung in the corner of the room and dragging her out.

"What the hell, Sehun? I just started my damn break and you drag me out of the room for what?" she glared at him, shifting all her weight on one foot and crossing her arms in front of her chest. "This better be important." she narrowed her eyes at him and tapped her foot impatiently.

"I--well, uhh..." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, looking down and avoiding her gaze. "I want you to teach me how to speak english." he mumbled under his breath.

"Seriously? That's it? You drag me out of the practice room while I'm resting after 3 hours of nonstop practice because you want to learn english?" 

"I, uh, I didn't think it would be that much of a big deal...I'm sorry." he apologized sheepishly before spinning on his heel and walking away dejectedly.

Soojung watched him walk away, slumping his shoulders and dragging his feet as if the world had banned him from drinking bubble tea. 

"Wait." she spoke out, stopping him in his tracks. "Sehun, wait." 

He turned around and walked back to her, a small pout formed on his face. "Yeah?"

"Why?" she stared at him, pursing her lips as Sehun stared back at her in confusion. "I mean why do you want to learn how to speak english?" 

"Oh, that. Well I got this note from Miranda Kerr and-" 

"Miranda...Kerr? Aish. Stupid." she mumbled in english, stomping on the ground like a child. She hit him hard on the shoulder. Hard enough to make him flinch and stumble a step back.  

He felt his arm go numb for a while before feeling the effect of her punch. For someone as 'tiny' as Soojung, at least for him, she hit hard. He rubbed his arm and sent a text to Amber, asking her what time their practice was going to end. He was pretty sure he made Soojung mad, but then he wasn't exactly sure why. 

With the help of Amber, Sehun was able to stall Soojung, making her the last to leave the practice room. He opened the door silently, peeking into the room and finding her on the phone and fixing her stuff on the couch.
 
"Hmm? Diarrhea? But we all ate the same things today. What do you mean I have to go home alone? Hello? Amber? What the--" 

Sehun cleared his throat and entered the practice room, closing the door behind him. Soojung looked up from her stuff and looked at him briefly before returning her attention to her stuff, wanting to get out of the room as soon as possible. She was still pretty annoyed with Sehun and the last thing she wanted to be was stuck in a room with him. 

"So about what happened earlier..." 
"I'm not going to teach you english so you can talk to Miranda Kerr and confess your undying love to her, if that's what you're here for." she scoffed, still not looking at him. 

Sehun laughed and walked across the room, picking up some of her stuff along the way. "You didn't even let me finish, Soojung-ah." 

"Then fine. Finish what you were going to say and then leave. I'm still annoyed. I don't even want to talk to you right now." she rolled her eyes, grabbing her stuff from him and shoving her things in her bag, a small pout forming on her face. 

He chuckled softly at her childishness, resisting the urge to pinch her cheeks. "I just wanted to be able to thank her properly." 

"For what?" she asked, looking at him and raising a brow. "Not that I care or anything." she huffed before plopping down on the couch, crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

"I got a birthday greeting from her." he shrugged, biting back a grin at the thought of the handwritten note with Miranda Kerr's lip mark on it. He sat down on the couch beside her, looking at her and waiting for a response.

"I-- birthday...greeting?" Soojung's eyes widened, a hand coming up to cover . "Oh my god." she exclaimed in english, turning to him with an apologetic look on her face. "Sehun-- I forgot- oh my god- I'm so so so sorry- I was just so caught up with practice and-" 

"Hey, hey. It's fine Jung. It's okay. I know you've been busy with practice for your upcoming comeback, and I was overseas that day too so..." he smiled and moved closer to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. 

"I'm sorry," she pouted. "I'm going to make up for it, I promise. Is there anything you want as a late birthday gift?" she turned her whole body to face him, draping her legs over his thighs. She wrapped her arms around her legs and put her chin on her knees, looking at him with a guilty look on her face. 

"How about that english lesson?" he grinned cheekily, earning a shove from Soojung. 

"Ugh. Seriously, Sehun." she rolled her eyes, biting back a smile as Sehun wrapped his arms around her tinier frame. 

"Stupid. I hate you." 

"I love you too, Jung."