Thank You

Thank You, For Loving Me

Thank You, For Loving Me

Kibum step into their shared apartment carefully with his hand full with shopping bag, “honey?” kibum called for his fiance to make sure the latter wasn’t at home, “if he was home, then this won’t be a suprise any more!” kibum pouted mentally, he actually wanted to make a suprise to his fiance for their 1st anniversry..only after he step into the apartment, he saw girl shoes beside his fiance’s..kibum started to feel uneasy, “he couldn’t be cheating on me, right?” kibum mumbled as he drew his step closer to their shared room..

His heart start to pound loudly by the sound that is very familiar to kibum, which is getting louder as he step closer towards the room....kibum’s hands start to tremble as it reached the door knob.. “he couldn’t be..No! i trust him!” kibum screamed mentally,as he shook his head in denial

He slowly open the door hoping that his assumption were wrong.. but as soon as the door opened, kibum felt weak in his knees, and he unintentionally let the shopping bag meet the floor along with a loud thud due to his trembeling hands.

As the two lovebird heard that sound, they turn around, only to see a man that falls on his knee, crying.. the girl quickly pushed the man on top her, and grabbed a blanket to cover her body.. and the guy quickly wear his boxer and took his step closer towards kibum..

Kibum on the other side, with the help of the walls, gather up his strength to stand and slowly walked away.. ignoring the latter that calling out his name..until his fiance grab his wrist, which make him stopped, kibum was  too shocked  to even speak.. “kibum, look i can explain-” before his fiance could explain, kibum swiftly swung his hand and land it on the latter cheeks, which makes the latter gasp in shocked while holding his redden cheeks.

“explain? Huh..” kibum smirked and continued “ what do you want to explain? The greatness of F**king a girl? I saw it with my very own eyes, CHOI MINHO! and, you want me to listen to your explanation? Well you don’t have to waste your time, just go and continue what you are doing, don’t let me spoil the fun...from now on, you are no longer my fiance!” kibum yanked his hand from the latter grip, hiding his broken heart and walked away without turning back.

Kibum walks along the unfamiliar road untill his knees meet the cold ground, crying like there’s no tomorow while clucthing his chest as if he holding his dear heart to prevent it from shattered into pieces, but it was too late.. his heart had already broken into pieces from the moment he saw his fiance f**king that girl..

---

“J-jjong..open up” kibum knocks his friend apartment, bitting his lips..preventing the tears that threatening to fall..he didn’t know where else to go, other than this place..

Jonghyun grunts loudly, as he heard someone knocking the door, disturbing his sleep..he walked towards the door and shout with annoyance “WHAT!”

Kibum felt guilty, for disturbing his best friend.. “i’m sorry..i j-just” without realizing it, his tears once again start to run shamelessly on his cheeks as he failed to hold it back..jonghyun pull kibum inside his apartment, not wanting to be heard by neighbours..

“k-kibum, why are you crying? Where is minho?” jonghyun became flustered as he saw kibum crying.. but instead of answering kibum throw his hand around the older neck and pull him into tight hug..

“Jjong, i-i..h-he.. he’s cheating on me..” kibum is sobbing harder as he remembered about the incident earlier..

Jonghyun who puzzled with kibum sudden hug, slowly caressing his back, hoping it would relieve kibum a bit..

“kibum..maybe he has an explanation on this..maybe you misunderstood him..” Jonghyun tried to think positively..but kibum push jonghyun away and shook his head..

“i would hear his explanation if i hadn’t seen with my own eyes..Jjong, i saw him f-F**king that girl” it was hard for kibum to let it out, it is like rubbing salt on his wound..kibum start to sob once again as jonghyun pull him into tight hug..

“THAT MINHO..I WILL MAKE HE PAY FOR THIS..” jonghyun screamed mentally as he clucthing his hand..

“jjong..how could he do this to me ? am i not good enough? What did i do to him?” kibum clucthing jonghyun’s shirt and wetting it shamelessly, but jonghyun couldn’t care less about that, all he hopes for is, the pain that cause kibum to cry, would go away..

“no, kibum get rid of that thought right away, you are perfect, it’s just that bastard didn’t know how to appreciate people..” jonghyun unknowingly let out his true feeling towards kibum, but kibum is too sad to even think about what jonghyun had said to him.

“kibum..it’s not worth it to even think about him, for now..you need to go to sleep and forget, alright? Now, come let’s get some sleep..” not taking ‘no’ as an answer, jonghyun grabbed kibum hand and drag him into his-used-to-be bedroom..kibum followed jonghyun without objecting it..

As kibum fell asleep..jonghyun step out from the room and lay his body on the sofa in the living room while putting his hand on his forehead, staring at ceiling blankly..regreting his decision to give up on kibum 1 year ago.. “minho, this time i’m not going to give up..i gave you the chance but you wasted it..” jonghyun mumbled before he fell asleep.

---

That moring

“Jjong..wake up! WAKE UP, YOU STUPID DINO!” kibum shouted as he shake jonghyun body, hard....                                                                          

“uh..kibum, five mor-” unfortunately a pillow landed on Jonghyun’s face, before he could finished..

“You better wake up, Now! Or no breakfast!” kibum warned while grinning as jonghyun slowly start to make his way to toilet.. Of course, kibum never failed at waking jonghyun up. He knows jonghyun too well..

---

 “that is when, i fall for him..” jonghyun confessed mentally, as he saw kibum is too absorbed in cooking..jonghyun stopped brushing towel against his hair and put it around his neck.. as he took a little step towards kibum

Kibum almost jumped as he felt two strong arms, wrapped his waist..kibum could feel the other breath slighty brushing his neck.. “Jjong, what are you doing?”  kibum asked as he struggle to break free from the grip.. “minho would never back hug me..which he never did”

“kibum...” jonghyun let out a long sigh and continue “just stay like this for awhile..please?” kibum frown at the older weird act, but he decided to let jonghyun be..

After staying like that for a while, jonghyun let his arm back to his side as he heard a quiet sob from kibum. Jonghyun turn him around, only to see that the younger face  wet with tears. “kibum-” before jonghyun could finished, kibum cut him off “Jjong, he never hug me that way.. why i’m so stupid, not to realize that he never loved me.. i-i thought it was his way to show his affection, but it was wrong..i’m such a pathetic-” jonghyun put his index finger on the bow-shapped lips, preventing the younger to continue..

“stop blamming yourself, this is not your fault..maybe you a little bit stupid..” kibum wipe his tears away, to shot a death glare to jonghyun “WHAT? YAH, KIM JONGHYUN!” kibum shouted as jonghyun start to took his step away from kibum.. they were chasing each other, like cat and dog.. “from now on, i will hug you, and i always will..” jonghyun grining mentally, as he continue to run away from kibum who had a spatula in his hand.. and jonghyun is aware that it will landed soon on his head..

“WHOA..what did we missed?” jinki who came out of nowhere, interrupting both, jonghyun and kibum moment.. Of course, jinki aware of kibum broken engagement.. jonghyun had already informed him and taemin last night.. to be honest, jinki couldn’t believe minho would do something like that..they’ve been in relationship for 1 year, a quite long time, jinki thought..

Kibum and jonghyun jolted up, as they saw jinki and taemin grining like an idiot to both of them.. “Hyung..will you knock before enter?” jonghyun throw a pillow towards jinki, but the older was quick enough to dodge it.

“key hyung!” ignoring the two old man quarrelling..taemin took his step towards kibum and pulled him into tight hug.. taemin is kibum childhood friend, he understand kibum the most.

“taemin-ah...” kibum once again burst out into tears, his body shaking hard as taemin tighten his grip.. the sound of kibum’s sob echoing the house, Jonghyun and jinki could only watched kibum letting out his heartache.

After a while, kibum’s stopped crying..and pull himself from the hug, little that kibum know that taemin also crying along with him..

“taemin-ah, why are you crying..you pabo!” kibum wiped the younger tears away and gave a faint smile to taemin. Which make the younger laughed..

“Jonghyun..i think kibum should stays with you for now” jinki breaking the silence that filled the house.. jonghyun nodded in agreement, besides they used to live together before, untill kibum engaged..

“Jjong, are you really okay with that?” kibum who felt guilty toward jonghyun, speaks up after being silent audience.

“Kibum, you used to stay here and You’re always welcomed into this house..” jonghyun smile widely assuring the younger that he is serious..

“well, if that so..jinki hyung, let’s get our things...” taemin jumping up and down excitedly while holding the older hand..

“what for?” jinki who puzzled with taemin sudden act.. “jonghyun hyung said that we’re always welcomed into this house..let’s move in again..” jonghyun widen his eyes as taemin drag jinki forcefully..

“w-wait! I said only kibum are welcomed.. not you two! Besides i don’t want to hear the sound every night..it’s distract me to write song!” jonghyun grunts in annoyance, thinking the two lovebirds always distract him.. he need a peaceful night for him able to compose.

Jinki and taemin blushed madly as jonghyun brought that topic out loud.. kibum couldn’t help but to feel that both of them are cute.. “at least they love each other..” tears start to form in his eyes, thinking about minho, who never wanted to even kiss him, they did kiss and make love but only if kibum seduced him.. kibum shook his head lightly, not wanting to worry his friend if he cry once again..

“kibum, you okay?” jonghyun who notice kibum weird act.. “yeah..but.. all of my things still at there..” kibum forced a smile at jonghyun..the thought of going back to that house..once again broke kibum,inside.

Jonghyun know kibum is trying hard to hold back his tears.. respecting kibum effort, jonghyun put an act like he didn’t see it.. “no worries..i could get them for you,” jonghyun offers himself..a wide smile spread on jonghyun lips as he look into kibum feline eyes.

---

“jjong, are you sure? You don’t have to..i could handle this.” Kibum grabs jonghyun’s muscular arm preventing the older took another step towards the building.. of course, he was lying..he couldn’t handle to face minho again, but he didn’t want to trouble the older as he already did.

Jonghyun turn around to face kibum, worry written all over the younger face. “kibum, i told you..it’s okay, just stay here..i’ll be back” jonghyunn caressed the younger face, assuring him that he’ll be okay

The door swung open, revealing a messy looking guy, that just woke up..without saying anything jonghyun pushed the latter and step into the messy house, “what happen to this house? It wasn’t this bad before..” jonghyun muttered by himself as he start to pack kibum things. “What are you doing?” the horase voice broke the silence that filled the room, but jonghyun choose to ignore it, which make minho furious  “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY FIANCE THINGS!”

Instead of getting scared, jonghyun just let a smirk appear on his lips “Fiance? Who is your fiance? I’m packing kibum things, i’m gonna make sure kibum stays away from a bastard like you! You don’t deserve kibum at all..” jonghyun took all of things that he packed earlier, and walk away from the house, leaving minho crying on his knee.. but before jonghyun leave the house, he turn around  and gave minho a glare and said “ it was too late, minho..it’s no use to regret it, kibum maybe could forgive you, but don’t think he will forgot that day..i hope you won’t disturb kibum ever again, he is hurting too much..and i won’t sit back and watch anymore..” without waiting the latter to answer, he leave the house..

---

It’s been 6 month since kibum staying with jonghyun, and seems like minho took seriously what jonghyun had told him the other day. For 6 month jonghyun tried to heal kibum broken heart..and he had succeeded in doing so.. “Bummie, i’m going to work..bye” jonghyun shouted at kibum who doing dish at kitchen.. “drive safely!” kibum shouted..

 “ugh, when i’m gonna confess to him?” jonghyun sigh mentally..he didn’t want to force kibum..but his heart will burst soon, if he hold it for any longer..

---

NIGHT

Jonghyun had bought a bonquet of red rose..hoping kibum would like it, his heart thumping loudly as he reached his front door “i’m gonna do it!” jonghyun muttered, hiding the flower behind him..he took a deep breath as his hand slowly reached the door knob and open it only to watch the two lovebird kissing, jonghyun’s smile disappeared right away as he recognize them..the roses fell shattered on the floor just like jonghyun hearts, not wanting to see the drama any longer..he walked away, following where his leg had taken him..not caring people that starring worriedly at him..and yes, he is crying..

- - -

“j-jinki h-hyung..i want to die, my heart can’t take it..” hearing jonghyun trembling voice, make the other jolted up from his boyfriend lap.. “Jonghyun? Where are you? Don’t do anything stupid! JONGHYUN!” jinki screamed as the latter didn’t answer him.

“H-hello..this person fall asleep in my store, he is too drunk..” jinki let out a relief sigh as he heard the other person voice..he grab his jacket to fetch jonghyun “hyung, what’s wrong?” jinki totally forgotten about his boyfriend as he thought jonghyun would do something to himself.

“oh, sorry minnie..it’s jonghyun, i’m gonna take him..he’s drunk..” jinki caressed his boyfriend cheeks and pecked the other lips before he walked away. “Jonghyun hyung drunk?” taemin asked himself, as far as he knows, jonghyun didn’t drink alcohol..

Jonghyun keep talking nonsense as he saw jinki.. jinki watched the younger worriedly, the last time jonghyun been in this state was 1 year ago.. “hyung, my heart, it’s hurting..what should i do to make it stop?” jonghyun tears rolls down shamelessly on his cheeks as he hit his own chest..hoping the pain in his heart would go..

Jinki grabbed jonghyun hands, to make him stop hurting himself “jonghyun..” jinki didn’t know what else to say..he knew why jonghyun is behaving like this

“let’s go home..”

---

“kibum..kibum” jinki knocked lightly while carrying jonghyun on his back.. the door swung open, reavealed a guy with red swollen eyes..

“what happen to jjong?” kibum helped jinki to carry jonghyun towards his room..

As jonghyun fell asleep jinki and kibum step out from the room, “What happen to him?” kibum asked curiously, he never saw jonghyun drunk..this is the first time..

“did minho came earlier?” ignoring kibum question, jinki had to make sure..kibum nodded slowly and looked at jinki weirdly as the older said “i thought so..”

“hyung? why did you say that? And how did you know?” kibum stared at the older wanting an answer..but jinki only let out a big sigh as he gave a bonquet of red rose that lose it shape to kibum

“what is this?” kibum once again looked at the older, who acting really weird right now

“i don’t know if i could say this..but i think you should hear from jonghyun, himself..it’s hard for me to say..well, i better go first..taemin is alone” in his bewilderment, kibum watched jinki that slowly faded away from his sight.. “what did he mean by that?”

“kibum..” kibum thought suddenly interrupted by that voice, that weak and shaking voice..kibum turn his face around, widen his eyes as he saw jonghyun red and puffy eyes, which tears running from it..

“Jjong, what’s wrong?” kibum stands and walked toward the older.. before kibum could say anything, he already in jonghyun arms.. he could feel the older body shaking hard from crying..

“kibum, why did you never looked at me? Did you know how hard for me to watch you to be with minho? why it always have to be him? I love you, kim kibum..i love you..why didn’t you notice it?” jonghyun didn’t planned to confess in this situation..but his heart couldn’t take it anymore..

Kibum widen his eyes,disbelievingly..he never knew jonghyun love him..

“Jjong..” before kibum could finished jonghyun pulled away from the hug and holds kibum shoulder as he said “i’m sorry for loving you..but i can’t stop myself..i know you already make up with minho and i’m sorry..” before kibum could say anything, jonghyun grab his jacket and walked away from the house “J-just be happy for me..goodbye kibum” jonghyun said before he leave the apartment.. he need to be alone, he wants to be alone..and he could only think of one place, the place when everything had started..America, a place he met kibum for the first time.

---

It’s been a year since jonghyun left, none of his friend knows his location, “stupid dino, why didn’t he let me explained?” kibum muttered by  himself..and he missed the older so much, to even cook jonghyun favourite food as his breakfast.

Flashback

Kibum was cooking, while waiting jonghyun to come back from the studio..just then someone rings the door bell, kibum excitedly open the door as he thought, that person is jonghyun..

But he was wrong, “Hi..kibum” minho waved at kibum, who stood like statue in front of him..

“What are you doing here?!”  kibum quickly pushed the door,preventing minho to take another step into the house, but minho blocked the door and of course, minho was stronger. Kibum helplessly run into the kitchen, continuing his work..ignoring minho, who stand behind him..

“kibum, look..i wanted to say i’m sorry okay? I love you..” that three words, which kibum wanted to hear for the past year, finally come out from his fiance ex-fiance’s mouth..but the things had changed..Now kibum hoped that, the latter took back his words and never uttered it.

“You know what minho, i waited for you to say it when we were still together, but not once you told me that, now..i hoped that you didn’t say it..i just don’t love you anymore..” kibum looked straight to the latter eyes, as he spoke..

Minho lean closer towards kibum and harshly brushing his lips against kibum, which made kibum widen his eyes in shocked while hitting minho broad chest, struggling to be free from minho..but the taller ignored it, untill kibum stopped struggling but he never give in to that kiss..

As minho pulled away from the kiss, he felt a hand landed on his cheeks, hard.. “You jerk..i hate you!” kibum tears start to spill on his cheeks heavily..

“Just go away..i don’t want to see you ever again, i don’t love you anymore! Don’t you get it!” kibum shouted angrily.. kibum meant everything he just said to minho.. His feeling towards minho, wasn’t the same anymore..it changed.

End Of Flashback

“Jjong, i miss you.. so much” kibum muttered while starring at jonghyun empty spot.. that night when jonghyun leave the house, only then kibum realized he has given the elder his heart, that is why he feels nothing when minho confessed and kissed him.

Kibum daydreaming broken into pieces as he heard someone trying  to open  the front door, kibum didn’t expect anyone to come..jinki and taemin wouldn’t come until tonight since they are busy with their 2nd honeymoon. “Maybe it’s minho..” kibum muttered to himself while walking towards the front door.

“ya! Minfrong..what are you-” kibum didn’t finish his sentence instead widening his feline eyes with mouth hanging open. Kibum stood there like a statue, too shocked by the figure infront of him..

“J-jjong?” kibum manage to let out those words after a few minutes standing like a statue. Jonghyun who also shocked by kibum, he didn’t expect kibum still staying in their   the apartment.

“hey...” that’s all jonghyun manage to say..kibum eyes widen again only to snap at jonghyun

“YOU ARE COMPLETE KIM JONGHYUN! YOU SHOWED UP AFTER A FREAKING YEAR AND YOU SAY ‘HEY’?” He drew his step closer towards jonghyun, only to smacked him on the head.

“oww..kibum, that hurt” jonghyun whined as he rub his hurting head..

“serves your right..where have you been? You better tell me, or i’ll kick your !” kibum crossed his arms, while sending jonghyun his infamous death glare, which jonghyun are used to it, but he would be digging his own grave if he dare to mess with kibum in that state and he missed it..

“well i w-” before jonghyun could explain a high pitched voice interupt them “Oppa? who is this? I thought you lived alone?”

Kibum death glare changed instantly as he saw that girl, “did jonghyun already move on? Great,i waited him for nothing” kibum eyes clearly shows that he is hurting and battlling with himself mentally to prevent the tears that threatening to fall, without waiting an explanation, kibum ran out from the house, ignoring the shout that calling out his name..

---

“KIBUM! WAIT!” jonghyun couldn’t understand kibum behaviour,   “why did he looked so hurt? It looks like he was jealous ..did he like tiffany? Well that would be impossible since they  didn’t know each other, then did he likes ME?!” jonghyun shook his head furiously, how can kibum like him, he knows that kibum’s heart belongs to minho.

“Oppa? That guy is kibum right?” Tiffany asked as she saw jonghyun lost in his thoughts, jonghyun nodded weakly as he throw himself against the coach, without saying anything, tiffany pulled jonghyun into her arms, as if she could understand the pain that the older beared.

“Kibum, why did the d-” tiffany and jonghyun broke the hug as they heard that deep voice, jonghyun knows the owner of the voice..how can he not know? Kibum always said that voice is y.

“Jonghyun hyung? Where is kibum?” minho eyes widen at the sight of jonghyun, how can he didn’t shocked the older finally showed up after a year.

“why did you ask me? he is your boyfriend” Jonghyun lay back to the couch while putting his back hand on his forehead, too tired to even think about kibum and minho. He thought he already overcome his feeling towards kibum, but he was absolutely wrong. He still felt a pang of jealousy whenever he see minho.

“who is my boyfriend? kibum?” minho let out a small chuckle, amused by the jealous tone that came out from the older and continued  “kibum and i wasn’t together anymore, he not more than a friend to me right now..hyung, for the second time i ask, where is kibum?” minho explanation makes jonghyun jolted up from the couch and looked at minho with his puppy eyes almost popped out. 

“i..i don’t know, as soon as he saw tiffany..he run away, i tried to called him but he ignored it” jonghyun managed to told minho the whole story while resting his head on his hand.

“ Hyung, is she your girlfriend or what?” minho has to know before he go to look for kibum.

“Geez, no! Tiffany is my sister’s friend, she come here to meet her fiancè and prepare for their wedding..” jonghyun patted tiffany’s head and she chuckled a bit, embarrased by the ‘wedding’ word..

“i see..well, i think kibum misunderstood your relationship a bit, you have to explain it to him..he waited you for the whole year, yet you bring a girl that he didn’t know..i’m not blamming him for misunderstanding it..” minho patted jonghyun shoulder and let a loud laugh, jonghyun raised his eyebrows at minho, clearly not understanding what so funny about that

“wait..why would he waited for me? didn’t you guys make up?” jonghyun are so dense, minho thought..

“hyung, we’re not together..if you could used your brain a bit, why would kibum run away when he saw tiffany? And why would he stay here if we are still togather..Oh My God,hyung.. i didn’t think you were THIS dense” tiffany let out a laugh as minho emphasize the word ‘THIS’.. Tiffany hated to admit it, but minho was right..how stupid of jonghyun not be able to see the love in kibum eyes, but She didn’t completely blame jonghyun though, she know jonghyun could sense it but he just don’t want to put an expectation , which could cause his heartache.

“did you mean that he..”

“yes, hyung..he loves you! Now go and get him..i’m sure you know where he went, you know him better than anyone ”

Without waiting any longer, jonghyun grab his jacket and car keys..knowing exactly where kibum would go if he sad..

---

 Kibum sitting on a bench near the han river, with his hands are wrapped around his legs,  his tears won’t stop no matter how hard he tried to stop it..now he know, how broken jonghyun felt, when someone that you love are happy with someone that is not you. He didn’t blame jonghyun, instead he blamed himself for not noticing earlier his feelings towards the older..after jonghyun leave, only then he realized it..but it was too late, “i’m so stupid!” kibum cried out loud while hitting his head,people are starring at him,amused but he couldn’t care less of those people.

Kibum jolted up as he felt a warm yet familiar hand wrapped around  his slim arm, preventing him from hitting himself..kibum turn around, hoping it wasn’t jonghyun, but who he is kidding for? That person is of course jonghyun, how can he forgot the way jonghyun’s touch feels.

“bummie, you are no stupid...” jonghyun pulls kibum into his arms, letting himself feels the warmth of the younger that he missed so much..

“jonghyun, you stupid d-dino!” kibum muttered as he wrapped his hand around the shorter male’s neck, to also feels the warmth of the older, kibum couldn’t help but to feel save staying in jonghyun’s arm, which makes his tears miraclously stopped. Kibum wonder what kind of magic did jonghyun used to able control him like this.

“but you love this stupid dino, right? Bummie, did you know how i waited for this day.. finally, your heart is mine” jonghyun planted a passionate yet soft kiss on kibum’s forehead, which makes the taller blushed madly..

“i love you, Kim Kibum” there was a sincerity in jonghyun voice but the younger remembered that girl earlier, it is impossible if they just a friend..friend didn’t call her friend ‘oppa’

“wait..i-if you loves me, w-who is that girl?” kibum tried to control his voice from cracking but he failed miserablely

“she is my sister’s friend, Hwang Miyoung but she liked to be called as tiffany..She came to prepare for her wedding..now, let’s not talk about her...you can ask me later..this is our moment” jonghyun caressed kibum cheeks that were tainted in pink..which makes jonghyun’s heart beating furiously, thinking how cute kibum, when he blushed.

“stupid dino! i love you, Jjong...so much!” after hearing those words from kibum, jonghyun slowly put his hand on kibum waist to pull him closer and gently crashing their lips together, which kibum gladly accept and melting to the long-awaited kiss..

“Finally..you two are togather!” the voice appeared out of nowhere, startling both kibum and jonghyun which makes them sprang apart..and panting hard.

“Yah! Lee taemin! What are you doing here?! You were supposed to be here tonight! ” kibum cried towards the younger who was hiding behind them..

“uh..well we change our flight ticket, we arrived this morning..and we decided to take a walk here, and then we saw you two were making out..” kibum faced changed into dark pink as taemin emphasize the ‘making out’ word

“Lee Taemin! You’re so dead!” kibum stood up and start to chase the younger

“Oh.My.God..jinki hyung help mee!” the younger cried as he run away from kibum who annoyed by the younger teasing.

“sorry love..i don’t think i can handle the fuming kibum..who told you to make fun of him anyway..” jinki crossed his hand together as he saw his lover is being chased by an angry diva

“Jinki hyung, you will sleep on the couch tonight..Jonghyun hyung, only you could handle umma!” jinki mouth forming and ‘o’ shape as taemin said that, earning a laugh from dino-head..

“bummie..that’s enough..i want you for myself now..”

---

“Jjongie..wake up, we’re late..” kibum shook his husband gently and slowly tried to stand, only to fall again on the bed “Ouch..” kibum caressed his back gently

“Baby? Are you okay?” jonghyun on the other side slowly open his eyes, struggling to sit up.

“uh..no, my back hurts so much”

“I’m sorry..was i too rough last night?” jonghyun scratch his head and grinning like idiot as he felt guilty towards the younger.

“yes, you are but i like it..just stop talking, take me to the bathroom, we are late!” kibum blushed hard as he remembered their activity last night.

“o-okay..”

---

“today..we gathered here, to witness the union between Choi Minho and Jung Soo Jung..” as the priest start  the ceremony, kibum grab his husband hand and squeeze it lightly..

“you okay, love? Are you jealous?” jonghyun lands a soft kiss on his husband temple as he said that

“why should i? Jjong, from the moment you confessed to me..i already loves you, and i never stopped loving you..minho is my past..and you are my present and i want you to be my future..i’m sorry for not realizing it sooner, i’m sorry for hurting you..i’m-” before kibum could continue, jonghyun gently landed his lips against his husband’s lips..the two lovebirds totally forgot the ceremony until someone pats their shoulder.

“hyungs, your ceremony was last month..not today..” taemin who currently sitting behind them wishpered, afraid his voice would interrupt the ceremony..Kibum’s pale face changed into red as soon as he realized that they are in public

“tae..i’m sorry but you see, kibum lips are hard to resists” jonghyun wishpered back only to earn a pinch from kibum and a small chuckle from taemin

Kibum were thankful to minho, if he didn’t cheat that day..maybe he wouldn’t have jonghyun beside him today, even though it hurt..but it was worth it. Kibum never felt so happy like this, not even when he was minho’s fiance. Jonghyun’s love were enough to erase the hurt that minho gave.

“baby..let’s not think about the past, for me..you are with me now, that’s more than enough” jonghyun gently caressed his husband cheeks as he said that..

“Jjong..thank you for loving me..” once again, they ignored the people around them as they let their lips moving simultaneously together. Both of them lost in their own world. Taemin who sitting beside his husband could only let out a small sigh watching the two lovebirds kissing in the middle of minho’s wedding. Jinki on the other side only smiled to his husband, understanding both, jonghyun and kibum who lost each other for a very long time..he couldn’t imagine his world without taemin.

Minho was smiling brightly to his wife, as he saw jonghyun and kibum kissing.. He couldn’t help but to feel guilty for cheating before, but now he know it was for good..kibum is happy and so was he. When he realize that he and kibum were not meant to be together, he found soo jung..she was the one who help him to forget kibum. He and kibum could only laugh whenever their broken relationship was brought up, both of them know, their relationship was nothing but a mistake and now both of them are happy with their partner.

“Thank you for loving me, Soo Jung” he smiled at his wife as he said that.

 

≈≈≈♦♦≈≈≈

The End

5399 Words