My Mr. Right guy

Would it be awkward if i told you i like you?

 

"Uh~ school days were here again. My eyes were trying to tempt me to look for my Mr. Right again. Hope signs will be there to guide me. Gosh!"

Every school day that's the only thing that comes into the mind of our beloved main character. Finding her Mr. Right is not easy for her, because she's too sensitive with her feeling. She was willing to entertain every guy who’s telling her that they loved her. Giving her love to someone is not hard for her; she was desperate to know who the right guy for her is. Even though she already knew that she was tricked by those guys in her past. She’s still waiting for her Mr. Right. Until one day, a very annoying classmate of her came into her life…

 

“Okay class, let’s all settle down. Since it’s our 1st day we all know what to do right?”  Their teacher shouted trying to get their attention.

“Oh introducing one-by-one again. So sick of it.” yelled by the student at the back.

“Since you’re the one who complained, let’s start with you.”  The teacher replied.

At the middle of introducing names one by one, the teacher notices that a bully looking, irresponsible and lazy guy came in.

“So mister, is this your class?” asked by the teacher.

“Yes ma’am, sorry for being late. I was…” he answered.

“Would you mind tell us your name? Tell something about you.” The teacher suggested.

“Um, I am Choi Siwon. They say that I’m an anti-social type of person, but I’m not. So, let’s all be friends. That’s all.”

“Okay, so you may now sit. And now last but not the least. May you stand up please, and introduce yourself to your classmates.” Again the teacher said.

The girl stood up and laughs for a moment.

“HAHA. My name is Jenni, I am single and ready to mingle.” Then she laughs out loud again.

After the introduction, their class ends just at the exact time. Jenni waited Siwon at the front of the door, showing she’s interested with him, but Siwon ignores her. And walks away to go to the canteen. Jenni doesn’t lose her hope. She keeps on following him as if she’s a stalker.

 

“Yah! I thought you said you’re not an anti-social type of person? Then why you ignore me?” she can’t help but ask Siwon.

“Uh, but I’m not into these girls who’s single and ready to mingle.” He tried to imitate her.

“But I just want you to be my friend, you know. I’m also a transferee; I don’t have any friends yet. And that single and ready to mingle thing, that was just for fun. I mean just kidding ‘bout that.” She defended her self

“Okay okay, why so talkative? Have you eaten your lunch?” he asked.

“NO! Are you gonna invite me to eat with you?” she answered excitedly.

“Um, no. I’m going to say, find a place for yourself then eat your lunch up.” He answered back.

“Tss. If I know you too want to have friends here. Well I’m already here. Don’t be so choosy. Take me as your friend” she said.

“What?! Take you? What a term. You’re not a thing.” He exclaimed.

“I mean, oh gosh! Why so taking up my terms seriously? Anyways, go with me. I’m gonna tour you here. Let’s explore the campus.”  Jenni said.

The two became close. After having a ‘getting to know each other’ stage. They always share their lunch, having conversation all the time. Jokes and problems portion were there, and so until this one cute enemy came into their life.

She wastes her time just to be notice by Siwon. And her goal was to get rid of our Jenni into Siwon’s life.

“You both have relationship, am I right?!” Kate shouted just to have the attention of the class.

“Then why you have to shout?” Siwon asked with lazy tone voice.

“Uh-oh, it seems like you’re jealous? Are you?” asked by the other classmate.

“No I’m not. I… I just… Argh! Don’t mind me. I’m just… Tss!” she hurriedly goes to her seat again.

After that moment, Jenni went to Siwon’s seat.

“What’s up with her? LOL. I mean. Is she crazy?” Jenni said.

“Yes, I think so.” Then he went out.

 

Kate followed Siwon as he went out the room. But it seems that she does not exist.

“Hey! Stop. I said stop!” Kate shouted at the back of Siwon

“You talking to me?” he asked

“There’s no one here except you.” She replied.

“And so? You have an imaginary friend right?” he teased the girl

“That’s not true! Um, I…” she tried to let her statement out but it didn’t come out

“Oh well. Is that your talent? I… I… Pft! What kind of talking was that?” he teased again

“I like you.” She said, and then runs away.

“But I didn’t told you to have a crush on me. Hoho. Why I’m so handsome?” he said, talking to himself

Months later, both Siwon and Jenni went into a stormy friendship. There was a time that they have a love you-hate you moments. They can’t get rid having an argument. Until this Siwon hated her so much for no reason. He always makes excuses just to avoid her. He didn’t texted her for a long time, as in he just forget about the happy moments that they have.

“It’s almost there. I thought I’m going to change my fb status into in relationship with. But why’s this happening?!! Why? Oh gosh! So emo. Hahaha. ” Jenni talks to the mirror having a crazy time missing Siwon.

She keeps on viewing Siwon’s profile. Waiting him to be online, but then she was unlucky. And so she did not open hers for a long time, then one time her friend told her to go online for such reason. She saw what Siwon’s have post.

“OMO! #@!$#^! He missed me! He missed me!” trying to convince her that she was missed by him             

But she realized she didn’t have read the comments about that status. So she went again to his profile and read some comments.

“You missed who? Your lover or your friend?” commented by Siwon’s friend

“I missed myself. LOL. I don’t know. I’m just missing someone.” Siwon replied.

“So, is that a she or a he?” said his friend

“Of course! A he! Haha. No, just kidding. I don’t know. I think she’s so important to me, but I just want to avoid her. I mean, I don’t want to fall for her.” He replied again.

The two had a heart-to-heart talk at Siwon’s wall. And our Jenni went crazy after reading their conversations. She decided must sleep early to gain confidence to talk to him the next day.

“I want to talk to you, would you mind go here beside the fountain?” she texted Siwon

She waited his reply but there’s no reply. So she decided to wait him at the place until he appears. Their dismissal time was4 but it’s already 6pm, still Siwon’s not there. Jenni’s face went so sad as if she will cry, she already took steps away from the fountain then she heard a steps towards her.

“Yah! Still waiting for me?” Siwon asked.

“Isn’t it obvious?! What took you so long? It’s so creepy here. I’ve already heard the birds weird chirping, and look at that moth! A while ago it was just a caterpillar! ” she complaint

“But who ever told you to wait me here for long time?” he answered back.

“You said you missed me.” She replied

“I did not!” he said

Jenni almost cried after she heard that.

“You know? You’re too mean! That’s the harsh answer that I’ve ever heard from you. Thanks for being here this time. I swear I’m not gonna bother you, ever again.” She dramatically said with low voice.

Siwon looks at her as she walks away, he felt she didn’t deserve to be sad like that, he planned to follow her but he was just scared to be rejected by her.

A long vacation came in and out. The class starts again. The two didn’t have any conversation after that confrontation moment. And it feels like its first day of class.

When Jenni walks to go to the comfort room she didn’t notice that Kate was there following her. After she knew that Kate was there ready to pour her a scoop of water, Siwon stopped her.

“I’m not finish with you! Put that in your mind.” She shouted.

“Are you hurt?” Siwon asked.

Jenni ignores his question, and went back to their room. As they walk through the corridor, Siwon grabbed Jenni’s grip and hug her tightly. Jenni was shocked. But then she stays calm.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you with those words.” Siwon said

She didn’t have a chance to reply, but Siwon saw her with a smile on her face. He confesses his feelings but then our beloved Jenni burst her powerful laugh. Then Siwon just felt shy. He didn’t expect Jenni will just laugh at him.

“So you’re saying that you love me?” Jenni asked.

“NO, I’m just saying sorry.” Siwon answered

“Okay then go home!” she exclaimed

“I’m just kidding, oh! It’s already time. We must hurry.” He said

“Time? What time? We don’t need to get married by this time. We still have a lot of time” Jenni told Siwon

“Argh! Why can’t take my words seriously? I mean our class! We’ve almost missed it.” Siwon answered back

 

And so they became lovers. Until they graduated. The bond between them keeps stronger and stronger.

 

“And yes! Finally, I’ve already meet my Mr. Right!” she told to herself facing in front of the mirror.