song collection

You're beauty; I'm beast

He hugs his self and braces his jacket tighter. Cold seep in his jacket easily. It’s been three years since Kyungsoo graduated in college and after a month, he got his job in one of the most popular call center company in Seoul. His in a grave yard shift that every night is day for him.

 

His every stepis making an echo in his peaceful surrounding. He stops in his track just to look up and admire the beauty of stars. He just sighs and continues his journey to his house. While walking, he can feel someone is observing him, He can feel eyes boring on his head. He’s having Goosebumps.

 

His steps become faster than usual. He’s distracted and didn’t notice that he’s entering an open alley where only trees and plants on sight. When he enters the open alley, he notices the shadow of a man from afar walking towards him. The lamp post didn’t help to see the man’s face for his face is covered w/ a shadow from a cap on his head. But this is not the reason why Kyungsoo suddenly stop from his tracks and start to shake in fear. It is the eye of the said man, its color is blue and it looks like glowing in the dark. His fear burst, his skin color turns paler his head feels like its floating. The next thing he knew, his feet floats in the air, his breathing is irregular because someone bigger than him is choking his throat from his back. Kyungsoo think this man is the one who keeps on following him while his walking home.

 

“Hey! Stop playing w/ your food or somebody might get it from you.” A deep and husky voice from the shadow of man in cap from earlier is slowly showing itself. Kyungsoo’s eyes grew bigger despite of its natural large size.

 

“Stay out of this, this food is mine!” The man who keeps on choking kyungsoo from his back is too possessive to the point that he’s squishing Kyungsoo tightly.

 

“You’re one of the vamps we’re looking for, aren’t you?” Despite of lacking in light, still a blue glowing eye of the stranger glows in the dark that put Kyungsoo’s heart in verge of palpitating, like ‘seriously it’s not normal’ But as every seconds pass by Kyungsoo can feel the needs for air w/c he’s lacking right now due to the man choking his throat.

 

“Who cares?” The man who’s choking Kyungsoo snaps to the shadow in front of them. Kyungsoo is slowly fainting; his consciousness is fading away.

 

“This territory belongs to us idiot.” Suddenly a shadow appears at the branch of nearby tree; his figure is smaller than the first one. It keeps on wiggling his feet in the air.

 

“You’re dead!” Suddenly a voice from their back that made his hostage taker startle. But Kyungsoo think that the voice is so familiar. He can’t see the owner of the voice w/c is at their back.

 

“You’re late again Kai!” It’s a sigh from the giant man in front as it whines to the new comer.

 

“What’s new? Kai always late while you, the same old chanyeol who loves to hunt vamps in open area w/ a witness.” The smaller one in and jump down from the tree branch.

 

“Are you defending Kai against me?” The said Chanyeol asks his companion.

 

“No, just stating the fact.” The said Kai tries to join their conversation. While the three are busy talking to each other, the said vampire unconsciously slipping Kyungsoo from his grip and Kyungsoo see this as a sign of escape.In a swift move Kyungsoo bite the hands that keeps on choking him and free his self, he run as fast as he can but before he go further he bump in to someone and that someone is so familiar…

 

“Jongin” Their eyes meet. They were both surprise of what their seeing right now.

 

“Kyungsoo?” Kai’s eyes are big as Kyungsoo’s for he didn’t notice at first that the vampire’s victim is none other than Kyungsoo.

“Stay away from my food!” It’s a growl from the said vampire that easily smack down by Chanyeol.

 

“He’s ours now idiot!”Jongin’s body froze in Chanyeol’s word. Yeah he’s right every witness from their wicked deed and most especially their real selves unfortunately turns to be their meal. Chanyeol manage to hiss in the vampire’s face and suddenly Chanyeol’s body is changing and to Kyungsoo’s bare wide eyes Chanyeol turn in to a furred creature w/ claws and bigger canine teeth,in a fast move Chanyeol rip vampire’s body in to pieces, w/ a loud groan from the vampire due to pain of being ripped. When Chanyeol let go off the body not for long it slowly turn in to ashes. Kai turn his gaze to Kyungsoo and he can’t believe what he’s seeing right now, Kyungsoo was pinned at the floor by his companion.

 

“Baekhyun! No!” Jongin is terrified in what’s happening in front of his eyes. Jongin hold Baekhyun’s shoulder and throw him away as hard as he can, Baekhyun avoid hurling too far by clawing at concrete road.

 

“What’s wrong w/ you Kai?” Baekhyun growl against Kai who is defensively standing in front of the frightened Kyungsoo; Kyungsoo can’t think straight any more all he can see now is Jongin w/ blue glowing eyes claws that unbelievably long and canine that unusually sharp and peeking out of Jongin’s mouth due to its size. ‘For all people: why my boyfriend Jongin?’ Kyungsoo keep on asking himself.

 

“Hey! You two stop it! Kai what’s up to you?” Chanyeol ask Kai while grabbing Baekhyun’s shoulder to prevent the smaller one to attack w/o Kai’s explanation.

 

“He’s... He’s my boyfriend.” Jongin answer and receive an awkward silence from the two.

 

“That’s the reason why I don’t want human intruding our life!” Baekhyun hissed.

 

“Then turn him, we can’t let any human carry our secret so just turn him.” Chanyeol suggested.

 

”No I don’t want to.” Kyungsoo utters despite of his fear. Baekhyun steps near kyungsoo, but got block by Kai.

 

“Don’t please just this one.” Kai beg to the two men in front of them.

 

“NO!  You choose; turn him or eat him!” Baekhyun shout at Kai. Kai move his gaze to the frightened Kyungsoo.

 

“I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you about this. Im scared that you might leave me.” Kai start and Baekhyun thought that he’s going to like Kai’s decision so he lowers his guard. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s canine and claws retreat to its normal form. Kyungsoo step back one at a time in every step forward Kai’s making.

 

“Jongin” Kyungsoo say it almost a whisper, but enough for them to detect the emotions behind it.But before anyone can think what’s happening, Kai carries Kyungsoo bridal style and run as fast as he can. The two speechless men(Baekhyun and Chanyeol) were left behind and it takes five to six seconds before it registered to their mind what Kai did. Enough time for Kai to put a big distance from Baekhyun and Chanyeol because he knows what is about to happen after saving Kyungsoo. 

 

“I’m sure they’re going to hunt me after what I’ve done.” Kai manage to tell Kyungsoo while struggling to run fast and carries Kyungsoo. Suddenly Kyungsoo burst in to tears while staring at Kai.

 

“You’re one of them.” Kyungsoo said while suppressing his sobs. He can feel Kai hold him tighter to the point that he can feel its heart beat, He shut his mouth and w/o noticing he fell asleep in Kai’s arms. Kai run as far as he could to make sure Kyungsoo’s safety.

 

He reaches the town outside in a minute. Kai do his best to carry Kyungsoo while looking somewhere for them to stay the night. For Kai this is the worst and the best decision he made even if this means they need to run away for the rest of their lives. A promise of start has been made.

 

~~~~

 

“Where am I?” Kyungsoo open his eyes when he feels sun rays in his face. He notices that he’s in a bed of an Inn. Suddenly Jongin pop out from one of the door he thinks as the comfort room then Kyungsoo remembers last night’s events. He unconsciously crawls back while Jongin dry his hair w/ a towel. Jongin notice Kyungsoo’s awake already but fear is reflected in its face.

 

“You’re scared, aren’t you?” Kai ask kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just lower his gaze and hug his knees in his chest.

 

“I didn’t choose this for myself, some lone wolf accidentally transform me but believe me I’m still the Kai you usually love.” Kyungsoo looks at Kai and his inside soften in Kai’s tears. Kyungsoo make his way near Kai and hug him tight.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean you to cry It’s just this was new to me.” Kyungsoo matters as his doubt and fear fades. Kai slowly flash a smile and hug Kyungsoo tighter.

 

“We can make our start in this place, can’t we?” Kai ask Kyungsoo and the latter just nod and whisper ‘I love you’ in kai’s ear.

 

Wolf~

 

I get a feeling all at once in one bite;

I will put you in my mouth like cheese                                                  

I’ll smell your scent, enjoy your color and eat you more elegantly than drinking wine.                                      

But I have lost strength in my toenail, my appetite is disappearing.

Am I sick? Do I have an illness?  (Yeah, he’s in big trouble)                                                                                                                                     

Snap out of it how could your heart be stolen by a human?                                                                         

She is just one bite

Hey just bite her then shake her so she’ll lose her conscious.

HeyDo it with a style you’ve never used, get rid of her before that full moon sets

 

Yes, Wolf, I’m a Wolf awoo~ (I love you)                                                                                                              

I’m a Wolf and you’re a beauty Yes, Wolf, I’m a Wolf awoo~ (I love you)                                                      

I’m a Wolf and you’re a beauty.Can’t reject this strong feeling fall into it, I have let go of myself.

I like simple things; the things hidden inside of me have opened its eyes.

 

Look at her She’s fallen into fear;she can’t understand the situation before her eyes.

“Will that dirty Wolf guy eat me in the end?”                                                                                                 

That’s not it; I have fallen in love

 

So beautiful, beautiful,beautiful (Wolf)You are mine, mine, mine.(Wolf)                                                                                                                     

Don’t be scared, scared, scared of me.I’m a special, special, special (Wolf)                                                                                                            

A wolf, who loves, loves, loves you (Wolf)Who is blinded, blinded, blinded by you (Wolf)

 

Hey just bite her then shake her so she’ll lose her conscious.                                                                                                        

Hey Do it with a style you’ve never used. Get rid of her before that full moon sets.

 

Yes, wolf, I’m a Wolf Awoo~ (I love you)                                                                                                               

I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.Yes, Wolf, I’m a Wolf Awoo~ (I love you)                                                                                                              

I’m a Wolf and you’re a beauty.

 

I can’t quit you, I’m in big trouble.

I can’t quit you, I’m in big trouble.

That yellow moon teases me, telling me I can’t have you.

“You’re just a wild beast” If you’re gonna say then just go away.

If I need to; I’ll change myself I can’t ever let her go

 

Can’t reject this strong feeling fall into it, I have let go of myself.

I like simple things; the things hidden inside of me have opened its eyes                                                          

 

Hey (can’t reject this strong feeling) Just bite her (Fall into it, I have let go of myself)

Then shake her so she’ll loseher conscious.                                                    

Hey do it with a style.(I like simple things) The things hidden inside of me have opened its eyes.

 

 

Yes, Wolf, I’m a Wolf Awoo~ (I love you)                                                                                                              

I’m a Wolf and you’re a beauty Yes, Wolf, I’m a Wolf Awoo~ (I love you)                                                                                                              

I’m a wolf and you're a beauty.               

 

 

~~~~end~~~~