Oo1

My Angel

Luhan is in his History class, talking with Baekhyun his friend. "I have Mr.Kim for prime time and he asked which boy has the shortest hair in school?" Baekhyun said. Luhan smiles becaue he has the shortest hair..to him it was a cute hair. "People said a lot of other boys like Eun." And Luhan nods. "And then Chen said that you have the shortest hair" Luhan smiles and chuckled a little bit.

 

"And then Kai said that when you run your hair looks funny" 

"Huh?" Frowns inside but doesn't show it "How?"

"I don't really know..to me you look like a cute little deer but to to them...argh..i can't explain it but he said its funny and everyone laughed."

 

-Class Bell Rings-

Luhan turns around to face Baekhyun and start thinking about it and frowns. 

 

-After School-

Luhan gets dropped off by the bus with his brother, Kyungsoo

"Hey my little deer" and walks beside Luhan. "Hey" in a sad tone and walk slowly.

"You seem sad, What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, tell oppa!"

"Oppa? Yah hyung!! Im a namja!!!"

"Palli tell me"

 

Luhan sigh and tell his hyung about Mr.Kim story. "Mr.Kim asked his prime time class, which boy in school has the shortest hair..and then this guy (Chen) said my name and another guy (Kai) start making fun of me because my hair looks funny when i run and everyone started to laugh." Kyungsoo gets mad "Where is this guy? Does he take the bus?"

"Yeah, the one who made fun of me..but, don't go and hit him...please?"

"Fine"

 

Luhan was about to cry "I wish i can have long hair like Taemin, so i don't have to worry about it or at least never cut it again and let me look like a girl"

"No, you don't have to do that."

 

"Yeah..i do" Luhan sighs "And besides Sehun (the guy he likes also known as his neighbour and enemy) in that class..i bet he also laughed at me"

 

"You know oppa can beat those guys up!" Kyungsoo said. "Hyung!! *pouts* stop saying oppa im not a yeoja! But thanks you don't have to.."

 

Both walk im silence, Luhan and Kyungsoo have to cross the road to get home. "alright!! When i tell you to run, you run ara?"

"No..i'm not running..my hair might look funny"

"Oh Come on!" Kyungsoo runs but Luhan just walk slowly and there's a truck coming towards him. "Yah! Come on!! Hurry!! Run!!" Luhan runs a little bit and goes to where Kyungsoo is. "You could've run! You were about to get it *hit luhan head* Mom and Dad are going to get mad if you get run over."

 

"Who cares" and starts crying on the floor outside their house. "Come on, we're home. You can cry inside" "No! I'm...just..going to stay out here and *sobs* and cry". Then Sehun who was walking to his home; passing Luhan and Kyungsoo home and saw Luhan crying and he walk.towards them.

 

"Soo hyung, What happened to the deer?" Pointing at Luhan who was sitting in the floor crying.

 

-To be Continue-

 

I know luhan is older than kyungsoo :< but in here Kyungsoo is older :> see ya