Chapter 1

Happy Family

II Somewhere in Seoul II

 

There a couple who loved each other until their last breath.One year later after their marriage,they already got cute son,who took the cute from his father,Lee Junho while the attitude get from his mom,Bae Suzy.Even their family dont approved about the marriage,they still want to do it.Their friend always come to their house to help them.

"June,where is your omma?,"He asked his son still focus on playing new games."She always not like this...Are something bad  happened to her??"He thought by himself.His life is not comfortable until he dont know where his wife missing.

"June,come here to appa...Appa want teach something to you now?"He opened his arm to make his son hugged him.After his son sit on his knee,he getting out his phone and looked his wallpaper on phone.

"She is so pretty...and she give birth of my child,Lee June",He thought himself again.

"Appa!!are you here??"June waves his hand in front of his father eyes.Suddenly,he wakes up from his dreaming..

"Appa here..Sorry my little child,I miss your omma so much even we just separated for hours,"he answered his son's question.

"Appa,what is the lesson today??,"his son asked with playing teddy bear that remind him about his wife again.

"Who is she??in my wallpaper?"He asked to his son with showed his phone wallpaper.

"Mummy",his son answered it with happy voice.

"Wow,my little son is so smart.Who teach you that words?,"he curious who teach his son about thats words.

"Wooyoung appa..he always bought me a lot of car and i love it appa,"he feel uneasy after he heard that name."June,who do you like the most?Appa or Wooyoung appa?,"He curious about his son loves the most.If his son choose his friend,his heart will broken down easily."Of course appa,"his son answered it without thinking.

*kiss his son cheek* "Good job,my son,"he give big hug to his little son."but my son,kiss your appa first.."he pointed his finger to his cheek.

*kiss his father cheek*"thats my son,Lee June,"he keep playing new toys with his son.He still think about his wife who is missing since morning.

"Where she go?Is she going to meet him?her first love?are she going to hurting me?"he thought himself again and again.

"June,its already late now,your omma still not back home..appa will sing lullaby for you,"he take his son to make his son sleep properly.

After he finished make his son sleep,he waiting his wife in the living room.He don't know how to do now.He feeling bad about his family problem now.He kept thinking and thinking.Suddenly,he heard the shoes's voice walking in front of the door's house.He know that his wife already back.So he makes a plan to pretend to sleep.

Suzy opened the door silently even she walking slowly without sound.When she reached in living room,she see someone sleep on the couch.Her husband sleep there because of waiting her.She feel guilty.So,she going to wake up her husband to sleep in their bedroom.

"Yeobo!!wake up...you will get hurt if you sleep here."He still dont want to go..He still closed his eyes.He want his wife explain everything why she become like this .

"Sorry for make you waiting for me.I went to clinic in the morning to check up for my new baby will born.I also want to say sorry because i dont tell you that i'm pregnant now.The baby is girl for now.We have paired children now.I want to give suprise for this news  on your birthday next week"She telling while touched her stomach who already 4 month.

"Omo..She pregnant...I supposed to believe my wife more not just thought bad things about her.She never lie to me since we got married.She will not happy if i know she is pregnant now.She want make suprised.I cant wait for it.Lee June,you will have sister soon,"he thought himself again.

"Suzy!!dont leave me!!Dont go to him!!"He pretend to get bad dream.

"Yeobo,I already here.I will never leave you.Who is he?Wooyoung oppa?Even he is my first love,its already over because i already have one person who i love the most.The person is you,Lee Junho"She scared about her husband's bad dream.She keep shaking her husband's body.He opened his eyes and hugging his wife tightly.

"I love you so much"He keep saying it."I love you too my handsome husband",she replied it back.He stopped hugging his wife and pretending to ask question.

"Where you go today,jagiya?"He asked his wife.Even he know the reason,he still want to asked it.

"I met my old friend,Min unnie in Busan...Dont think bad yeobo...I dont go Wooyoung's house in there even i know his house is there,"She lied to him.He know why she lied to him.Its because of his new baby girl.

"Dont worry jagiya...I believe you the most.I feel sleepy now.Lets go sleep..I want playing with your tummy.Since June is born,Iong time i dont feel your smooth skin,"He said.His wife looked different.He know that Suzy dont allowed him to played her tummy for now because his baby already there.

"Yeobo..not now...my husband is peverted..What our son doing today??I want to know.."She asked back.

"I got shocked after i showed your picture in my cell phone.He called Mummy.I never teach him that words.He also told me that Wooyoung hyung teach him thats word.Jagiya,is my friend always  come here when i'm not around?,"he asked back to his wife.

"They always came here when youre busy.June always alone.He want play with his uncle.Yeobo,please dont jealous..can you?,"She replied back.

"Thats why i asked you.When you will pregnant again,i feel pity to my only son,June.He want sister.I believe my son will be protector for my daughter soon just like his father,"He pretend that he dont know about it.

"I dont know when i will pregnant.Maybe because of you,You always busy with composing song...dont have time for our family.I feel boring because to be housewife.Can i have a work?just like singer.."she make a aegyo.He feel uneasy about his wife aegyo.Maybe he should let his wife going works.About his son,they can ask his friends to take care of him.

"Because of you,I let you go to work.But i have one condition,dont flirt with other guys.I know what you did there because my heart with you,"he kissed his wife's hand.

"Thank you my awesome husband.You're the best.My sunbae asked me to join her group.Thats dance group.After we married,you become more romantic guy than before,"she hugged her husband tightly.She kissed on her husband lips.She feel so happy about her husband permission.

"Look,you also changed now,"he take his wife like a wedding style until their bedroom.After Suzy already sleep in his hug,he thought about something,"Maybe its a good decision..I can follow her everywhere.I hope she will have same company with me."


 

Next morning,Junho waked up first.He prepared the breakfast first because of today his wife will go to work.He want make something special.After he finished preparing,he going to take care of June who still young.

"Wake up my little child..its already morning.,"he checked his son condition because June has a little fever.

"Appa,i miss omma.."June said who still close his eyes.

"Your omma at home now.She will going to work now.Lets breakfast.Appa already make special dish for my little child.Soon,June will have sister.Be protective brother nae.Dont tell omma about appa told you,"he messing his son hair.

"Okay appa",June replied.

This is time to wake up of his wife who still sleep.He went to their bedroom.His wife sleep with beautiful face.He proud to be her husband.She is loyal and responsible mother to his child.He go to lied beside his wife.He look at his wife silently.

"Jagiya,Wake up..Its already morning,"He said while cares his wife's hair.Suddenly,his wife opened eyes.

"Oh...Yeobo..Can i sleep for a moment?I'm tired because of yesterday.."She replied.

"You cant.You already late to meet your unnie,"he explained.She wake up fastly because of she worried if her unnie mad at her.

"Yah Yeobo..I already late now..I need to meet President of my new company with my unnie,"She mad with her husband.

"Mianhee..I should wake up you early today but your face is so pretty,"He seem sad because his wife increase her voice suddenly.

"Yeobo..I'm so sorry.I need to prepare myself first.Wait me downstair nae,I will come soon,"she feel guilty to her husband.She cant think for now because she already late to go work.He walked away with sad face.At kitchen,he treats his son nicely but in his mind,he feel sad because of his wife words.

"Appa,are you okay?Are appa fight with omma?",His son worried about him.

"No,June.Appa okay..Eat well nae.Appa need go work too,"he explained to his son.Suddenly,his wife come to eat breakfast.

"Yeobo,I'm so sorry about just now.June,dont be naughty to your uncle.Omma will come home late today,"she said.She eat breakfast which her husband make it.

"Its okay jagiya.I understand..I think better you should go now.I need wait my friend to take care of June before i go to work,"he said.He should understand about his wife feel now.

"Thank you yeobo.I will make your favourite dish after i back home.I love you."she kissed her husband's lips.He replied back his wife kiss.

"I love you too,take care okay.I will wait you at home,"he responded.She kissed her son cheek.She leaves her lover at homes.

After a few minutes later,his friend comes but he dont realized it because he still think what his wife did just now.

"Junho!!! his friend waved hand in front of him.

"nae..omo..Taecyeon..You're here.Sorry because i dont know that you're here,"he said.

"Its okay.Junho,you seem like had problem.Are you fight with suzy?"Taecyeon asked.He sit beside Junho.

"I can handle it by myself.hyung,is wooyoung always meet my wife?,"he asked his friend.

"I dont know.Maybe yes..I guess..why?,"Taecyeon replied.

"Nothing hyung.I should leave now.Take care of my June,"He kissed his son and walked away from his house.

At JYP buildings,Junho need to compose new song for new singer.Its a male singer.He dont know how to compose new song now because in his mind still not comfortable.Suddenly,JYP called him to go his office now.His mood is not right now because he miss his wife so much.He wonder what her wife do now.JYP dont know that he already married and have son.He secretly hide his relationship because of his contract for that company.They cant married if they want joined this company. He immediately go to JYP's office.

All trainers and composer already there.2AM,Wonder Girls and Miss A who already have 3 members.He dont know what his president want to said now.

"I want to announced now that we have new family member.She will joined Miss A and she is pregnant now.When Miss A performance comes,she just singing not dance because of her pregnancy.After she give birth,she will dance same like others member,"JYP said.When he heard his president said pregnant women,suddenly he remember his wife who pregnant now.

"Dont worry hyung,We're 2AM can take care of her until she give birth,"Jinwoon said.Miss A member nooded.Its mean agree to take care of her.

"Okay..seem like you agree here.What do you think Junho?Are you okay with that?"JYP asked him.

"I'm okay with that hyung.She need a lot of attention,"he replied.He suddenly remember what his wife said yesterday.."I dont know when i will pregnant.Maybe because of you,You always busy with composing song...dont have time for our family.I feel boring because to be housewife.Can i have a work?just like singer..He feel guilty to his wife now.

"Okay..You can come here now,"JYP asked the girl to come now.

"Welcome here,Bae Suzy..Maknae of Miss A" Junho shocked when he heard "Suzy" name.When  he looked at the girl face."That girl is my wife.Why she is here?Is she followed me here?"he thought himself.

"Anneyeonghaseyo,I'm new member for Miss A.My name is Bae Suzy.You can called me Suzy.Now,I'm pregnant.Its already 4 month.My husband already died.Now I'm alone,"she bowed to everyone.Suddenly,she see someone's face."That's my husband,Junho..Why he doing here?What should i do now? I said my husband already died"she thought herself.

"Its okay Suzy.Dont bowed to us.We will take care of you here.Dont worry..Is true,right Junho?"Jinwoon said.Their eyes meet each other.In their eyes,a lot of tears will comes out but they covered of it.

"Yes Jinwoon.We will do that,Suzy.Hyung,i need to go now.You need that song tomorrow right?I still not started it.Before that,I need introduce my self to my "new family".Anneyeonghaseyo,I'm Lee Junho,Composer here..nice to meet you,"he bowed to his wife.he feel so weird now.He understand why his wife did that.He know his wife ambition is to be singer.

"Nice to meet you too,Junho..Please take care of me here.Can i hug you,Lee Junho?for greeting first time?"she asked her husband.She need her husband hug now.

"Sure,come here..you're my dongsaeng now,"he said.His tears want to comes out now but he should be strong.They hugged each other so tight.He whispered to his wife.

"I understand for what you said just now.Take care my wife and our child.We can discuss it at home later,okay"She nooded."I love you Junho"He loves his wife so much."I love you too,Suzy.Tell me later what happened to you just now,okay,"They stopped hugging because before people curious about them.

"Okay hyung..Jinwoon,I need your opinion..can you come to my place if you're free,"he bowed to everyone.

After he left the room,someone coming to that room."I almost forget that i have new male singer too,Welcome here Jang Wooyoung,"JYP announced.

"Anneyeonghaseyo,Jang Wooyoung imnida.Nice to meet you all.Please treat me well here,"he bowed to everyone.Suddenly,he saw his first love.

"Suzy!!"He screamed.

"Wooyoung"She shocked.

"So,you know each other?Whats your relationship?Dont tell me that youre father for that baby?"JYP feel want to mad when he think about the baby there.

"Nooo...."she said but JYP make planned for them.

"Wooyoung,your position now to take care of Suzy.Other else,you can be singer.Your new song will comes out.The composer,Junho still working on it,"JYP Said.

"Okay hyung.I will,"He replied.She feel uneasy now.Her husband make a song for her first love.She think that Junho will mad later.She need to meet him now.She dont want other people told him before she told him.

"Before you started work,Suzy..You need go to Junho..Give your biography.He is your composer.For your debut,I will give your solo song and he will make it for you,"JYP asked.

"Okay I will,"She replied.She walked away from that room.She want to crying now but she need find her husband now.When she opened the door,she heard someone crying.Her husband crying because of her.

"Yeobo,I'm so sorry.I make 2 mistakes to you today,"she hugged her husband legs.

"Jagiya,please stand now.Someone will saw it.I already forgive you.I feel sad when you said your husband already died.Who am i to you?"he asked.She sit on chair in front of Junho.

"I need to lied yeobo.Wooyoung also work here.JYP asked him to protect me here.I hopes you understand about it.I know you will jealous here.If you love me,please believe me.I need your believe to me..Thats all i need from you,"she said.

"Wooyoung??your first love.Why I allowed you to be singer?Thats all my fault,"His tears comes out a lot.

"yes Yeobo.You're the one make a song for him and also for me.I'm so sorry again.I dont tell you about my pregnant.I come here to give my biography,JYP told me to do so,"she explained.

"I already know your pregnant last night,I pretend to sleep because i'm worried a lot about you.Taecyeon also told me that Wooyoung always meet you.Because of  I love you and my heart already be with you,I need to be strong.My wife,you need to go..I will wait your special dish for me tonight,"he trying to smile.She poked her husband's cheek.

"My husband is so cute.Thank you yeobo.I love you too a lot and because of that Lee June is born.Now our second child will born.Do you think about the name yet?"she said with beautiful smile.

"I will tell you on my birthday next week nae,Bye my Suzy,"Junho waved his hand to his wife.His wife walked away from that room.After a few minutes later,Jinwoon come to that room,He heard Junho and Suzy's conversation.

"Are you’re new girl’s husband??"Jinwoon asked.He just nooded.He thougth he can’t lie anymore

"Yes..why?"he replied.

"So that child is yours? and you also have other child?"Jinwoon asked again.

"Yes..My son name is Lee June,"he replied.

"You know that our contract here?We cant married,"he remind Junho about the contract.He almost forget about that.

"I know about that but i need money to make my family happy,"he replied.

"You're good husband Junho.If you need a help,you can ask me,"he make Junho comfortable with this situation.

"Thank you hyung.But the way,who is new male singer here?"He asked his friend.Even he is more curious about it.Why Wooyoung follow him here?Is he wished to take his wife from him?.

"He is Jang Wooyoung.He even nice to your wife.JYP hyung asked him to take care your wife until she give birth.Are you okay with that,Junho?",So what his wife said to him just now,thats true.What should he do now?He keep looking down because of his bad decision.

"Wooyoung??He is my wife ex boyfriend.He is her first love.He also my friend.Why he is here?Is he want take my wife away?"Junho said.Behind the door,someone heard their conversation.Its Wooyoung who smile scarily."Why you scared about my evil idea?Its true about you said just now.I will take my first love from you.

"Junho,I think you should be patience about your wife condition.You should control your jealousy,"Jinwoon gives advise to him.

"Nae hyung..I try to do it because i love her a lot,"he replied.

"Okay Junho.Hwaiting!!I want to meet your child.I will visit you later nae,"Jinwoon said.After that,he leaves that room.After a few minutes,someone opened the door.

"Junho,are you there?,"someone asked.Junho looked who is he.

"Yes,I'm here,"he replied.The man appeared with evil smile.

"Yo,Junho,this is me,Wooyoung.I dont know that you worked here,"he said.

"Oh..is that you,Ang?I worked here as composer.So I make a song for you now.Now I'm process it.If I finished it,I will tell you first,"Junho replied.

"Okay Junnie.So,your wife worked here also?,"he asked again.Junho dont know how to answered it.

"Yes Woo.Can you protect her here.You know that i cant protect her here.I believe you Woo.But the ways,thanks to teach my child,June,"Junho replied.

"Dont worry Junnie.I will,"he said."My plan get work well now because you trust me a lot.Its easy for me to win Suzy's heart."

"Woo,I need to work now.I'm so sorry,"Junho said.After that,Only junho worked in his room.He feel bad for now.He feel something weird about Wooyoung.In the same times,Suzy need to practice with her group,Miss A.There a practice room where is so beautiful in this buildings.She want to dance but she cant because of her child who still in her stomach.She just sitting somewhere while watching her member practice dance.

“Suzy,come here…lets talk with us,”they already finished practice.Min,Fei and Jia still don’t know her well.So they need close to each other.After they called Suzy,she comes to them with cautions.

“Suzy,be careful about your walking.Your child still there,”Min said.She thought that her member is so nice and caring.She feel so happy because of them caring about her.She sit on the floor carefully.

“I think you still know our name.My name is Wang Fei Fei.Just called me Fei.Beside me,her name is Meng Jia.Her nickname is Jia.We’re from China.I think you already know Min.I hope we can keep in touch nae,”she introduced their member.

“So youre my unnie.nice to meet you.My name is Bae Suzy.Just called me Suzy.I know Min unnie since we went to same university.After I give birth my child,can you teach me how to dance?,”she asked while bowing to everyone there.

“Nae Suzy…We will teach you later..but why you don’t invite your wedding?A week ago,we met..You already pregnant.Tell us who is your husband.I mean your late husband.Dont worry..we can keep secret,”Min asked.

“Nae Suzy..I feel pity to you.You’re still young but youre pregnant,”Jia said.

“emmm…Min unnie…I’m so sorry because I lied to all of you..Actually,my husband still alive,I need money to raise my child.I’m so sorry,”her tears want to come out.

“WHAT??you lied to us.We understand your situation.If I were you..I should lie too because of my future,”Fei shocked.She almost want to mad at Suzy.

“Who is your husband??Why he let you find money for your baby?”,Jia asked.She calmed Fei who still want to mad.

“emmm..Lee Junho..”Suzy feel guilty to tell the truth.

“WHAT???THE COMPOSER??TELL US EVERYTHING,”Min really shocked.

“Nae Min unnie.First of all,I want to said sorry.I know that I still new here.My parent don’t give permission me to marry Junho oppa.After one year,I already have son with him,Lee June.Now I’m pregnant for second child.He never told me where is he worked?Last week,he allowed me to be singer.I really want to be singer.Thats my ambition since I still child.Now,my problem added.Unnie..do you know Wooyoung oppa?”she explained everything.

“nae we know..new male singer here..why?”Fei replied.

“He is my first love.I don’t know he worked here also.I just scared if they fight each other because of me.Unnie..please keep this secret.I don’t want he feel sad.Next week is his birthday,”she crying in front of her member.

“Suzy..please don’t cry.I know what you feel.Dont worry.We will protect you and make sure you’re okay.We’re Miss A understand you.Can you show me your son picture?We wanna see it..How Junho oppa child look alike?”Min said.They hugged each other like a family.She showed to them Lee June ‘s photo.

“Wow,he look so cute.He really took Junho oppa appearance.I wonder your second child is girl or boy?”Jia asked again.They shocked when they see June’s photo.

“This baby is girl.Junho feel so happy…”suddenly someone opened the door.Everyone scared if someone heard their conversation about Suzy’s child.Its Lee Junho who want to crying.In his mind,he only see his wife in front of him.

“Suzy!!”he come towards Suzy and hugged his wife tightly.

“yeobo,what happened?Is something wrong?”she asked her husband.Other member want to know whats wrong.

“Yo Junho..What happened??”Fei asked..Junho don’t realized that other Miss A member also here.He scared if they mad at him.

“Don’t scared Junho..We know already.Suzy told us everything.Are you and wooyoung fight?”Fei explained.Junho don’t know how to react it.

“No Fei..We’re not fight.I just miss my wife..Sorry for bother you,”he replied.

“Omo..this happy family..You can meet your wife in your house.Dont make love dovey here.This place is not allowed for it,”Min explained.

“Sorry unnie.He never like this before.I know there is something else.You don’t want tell me,”His wife asked him.She know her husband well.

“Yeobo,its about Wooyoung.I can feel that he want make bad plan to us.Even he will protect you outside not me,”he explained about what is his mind now.

“Don’t worry Junho..We will protect your wife.I think better you go now before other people see it,”Jia asked Junho to leave this place.

“Okay..I will go now.Before that yeobo..Jinwoon know about us.Dont scared about him.He heard our conversation just now,He kissed his wife lips.”I love you”.

After Junho left that room,they still continue chatting.When the times to going home coming,they feel so happy.She need to prepared special dish to her husband.So she need to go home early.When she opened the door,she see Taecyeon played game with June.

“Suzy,so you already here??Before I come here,Junho looked so worried.Are you fight with him?,”Taecyeon asked.She know her husband still feel guilty about his decision to let she go to work.

“We’re not fight.We just have problem.Now,we go to work same company.That company don’t allowed marry people works there.So we need to keep it secret.But Wooyoung also worked there.I don’t know how to do,”She looked down.

“Omma,don’t sad nae.June here to make you smile,”June said.He make aegyo .He want his mother smile.

“Omo..my son is good in aegyo..he took it from his father,”She replied.

“Suzy-ah,I will help both of you..But the ways,are you pregnant?”Taecyeon asked.She nooded.

“Wow!!Chukahae Suzy-ah..should I be babysitter to your new child?I feel like to be appa now,”he jokes.Suddenly,someone is coming.

“Wooyoung appa!! Are you buy me a car today?”June hugged Wooyoung.

“Nae my little child,”he give a car to June.Taecyeon feel pity to Junho.They don’t know that Junho heard their conversation.

“Woo!! He is not your child…Please don’t break suzy’s marriage..You can find other girl outside there,”Taecyeon mad.

“I don’t want any girl outside there.I just want Bae Suzy,my first love.I regret because I broke up with her.Now I want take her back,”Wooyoung said.

“Wooyoung appa!!don’t fight!!”June screamed but Wooyoung push June until he fell.Junho saw everything.

“Omma…its hurt..”June cried.Suzy really hate Wooyoung for sure now.No one can hurt her son.Even she never hurting her son.

“Woo..please go out from here,”Taecyeon asked.

“I will never want go out if Suzy will come back to me again,”he took Suzy’s hand and walked away.Suddenly,Junho coming.

“Hyung..now..youre too much…You hurting my son..now you want take my wife away,”Junho said.

“I’m not take your things..i just want my love back.If you still not letting suzy go..I will tell jyp about both of you,”he said.

“Nooo hyung.. if im not worked..who will protect my family..please don’t tell him..i begging you,”Junho cried.

“Okay..if you want that..please divorce with Suzy now..If you don’t want..I will call JYP now,”he said.Taecyeon really get mad.

“Woo…please don’t do it,”Taecyeon asked.

“YOU Taec!! I will tell JYP about you too if you did it.I know youre relationship with Jia of Miss A”he said.Now Taecyeon can’t help Junho and Suzy.

“Suzy..I don’t know what should I do now.If I said it..please remember that I always love you…”Junho cried.

“You Junho!! Don’t make love dovey now..I just asked you divorce Suzy..about June…you can protect him by yourself.In that company,don’t close with Suzy anymore.If I see it..you will know it later..your bad life will appear,”he said.

“I divorce you..Now..you and I have no relationship,”Junho said.He feel so sad.

“No Junho…”he take suzy away from that house.June hugged his appa.He know what his father feel.

“Appa,don’t sad.June here for appa.June will miss omma,”June said.

“Nae June..appa worried about your sister..Appa don’t want anything bad happened to your omma,”junho cried.

“Junho,I’m so sorry because I can’t help you,”Taecyeon said.Suddenly someone coming.

“Junho,what happened?where is suzy?”Fei asked.

“Fei,now..we’re not together anymore..Wooyoung take her from me..”He cried.Min thought “Now he already single,so its easy for me to win his heart”,She hugged Junho tightly.Suddenly June separated them.

“Ahjumma,don’t touch my appa..No one can take my omma part in my family..I don’t want new omma,”June screamed.

“Oh yeah this your son oppa..Lee June..He get same appearance like you oppa,”Min said.”Ouch this child…don’t worry Min..its took time to make this child to accept me” Min thought.

“My life has no meaning after Suzy leave me.I worried about her and my future child,”Junho still cried.

“Junho,I will help you…but can you please be strong?? Fight for your love??I know you can,”Taecyeon advised.

“Thanks Taec but I can’t live without my wife and Mika,”He keep saying it.

“Junho,let me try to get permission from JYP.I will try for my member,”Fei said.Junho hugged Fei.

“Thanks Fei,”he cried.In other sides,Suji crying a lot.Wooyoung tired to comfort her.

“Suji!! Please stop crying!!!”He increasing his tone.

“I will not stop crying until you let me back to my husband,”She replied.She forgot that Junho is not her husband anymore.They already divorced but they don’t wanted to.

“Suji,he is not your husband anymore.Dont worry,We will get married and I will take care of your child.I wished that you miscarriage this child but I’m not that evil.I still understand your feeling more better because of I’m your ex boyfriend.You can keep this child until you make child for me,”He explained.After she heard that explaination,she stopped crying.She want Wooyoung keep promise to her.

“Wooyoung..promise me??”She asked.He just smiled back to her.

“Yeah Suji..I promised to my love,”He replied.He kissed Suji’s forehead.The next day,They still working in that company but now its different because Suji and Wooyoung go worked together.He really take care of Suji.Junho also had to go worked to take care of June.He asked Taecyeon to take care of June like usual but now its different because he don’t get morning kiss from his wife.Suddenly,he see Suji walked together with Wooyoung to go to company.He really want to called his wife but he can’t.In his heart,he already crying.”Suji,I miss you so much”He thought.She looking behind and see her husband with pale face.”Junho,I hope you can wait for me..”She cried in her heart.Wooyoung realized that someone looking at them.He see Junho standing like idiot.He immediately holding Suji’s hand and don’t let Suji see Junho anymore.”I will wait for you,”He thought.They seem like had connection in their mind.In Junho’s office,he still making the song for the person who take his wife.Suddenly,JYP comes to his office with Suji.Finally,the song is finished.

“Junho…whats the new about the song?Can I heard it first?”JYP asked.His mind still not right because he miss his wife so much who standing in front of him.

“Sure..Let me sing first,”He quickly to leave the room.When he in that room,he looking at his wife.”This is song for you,Bae Suji.”he thought.

“Suji..he is the one make song for you.So I hope you can know how his song alike.What I see just now,you with Wooyoung?Are you couple now?”JYP asked.She don’t know how to answered it.

“Nae.He want to take care of my child,”When she said ‘Child’,she looked at Junho who trying to adjust the microphone.

“Good Jobs.I hope both of you will get married soon.I will announced it at Youtube.Dont worry,your future will be okay,”JYP explained.She just make fake smile.Now,Junho started to sing.Be With You is a song for Suji.He really want be with Suji.He can’t live without his love.When he sing it,his tears comes out and Suji feel it.

“Wow..Junho…you did a good jobs.I will make MV for this song.You will become cameo in this MV.Suji is the main character,”JYP looked so happy.

“Oppa…I love this song,”She said.He feel weird after Suji called him oppa.

“Thank you,Suji and hyung..”He smiled brightly.Suddenly,Wooyoung comes to recording the song.He see Suji with JYP.

“Woo..you already here.Your love like this song..make sure you do this song very great,”JYP said.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

.