I Like You 2

I Like You

"W-WHAT?!" Jinyoung spat out the water he was drinking. Mark let out a soft chuckle before grabbing a tissue and wiping Jinyoung's mouth with it. "YA MARK! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? A BLIND DATE?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT NOW?!"

Mark let out another amused laugh while Jinyoung lightly smack each side of his cheek to snap Mark back to reality. "Of course I do. I'm going on a blind date. It is rude to reject a friend's invitation after all," Mark said as he leaned in closer to Jinyoung, "you're not jealous are you?"

Jinyoung's face flushed a light red before he quickly turned away to avoid eye contacts with Mark. "O-of course not! But why would you go on a blind date?"

Mark shrugged as dropped on his bed. "Jackson pleaded me to go since he didn't want to be the ony one. Besides, it's time to move on."

As soon as Jinyoung heard "time to move on" he felt his heart dropped. *Time to move on? What's that supposed to mean?* Jinyoung thought as he unknowingly stared at Mark. He did not know why but at that moment, his heart hurts and he felt disappointed.

"Why are you staring at me?" Mark furrowed his eyebrows. Jinyoung quickly looked away when he realized what he was doing.

"I see how it is. Well when are you going?" Jinyoung asked with disappointment.

"In five minutes," answered Mark.

"Oh really can I come? It's not like I have anything to do and you guys need more guys right?" Jinyoung asked.

Mark's eyes rounded in suprise. "Y-you want to come?"

Jinyoung nodded.

Mark let out a small smile. "Sure then."

 

 

It was torture.

 

Jinyoung had expected it, but he didn't know it would be this bad.

All the girls were clinging onto Mark while he and Jackson were being ignored. Jackson tried to show off to the girls but they didn't care as they only payed attention to Mark.

Mark was talking to the girls and feeding them food. He totally forgot Jinyoung was sitting across from him and ignored his presence.

Jinyoung got so annoyed that he was literally stabbing the food with his knife. He glared up at Mark, hoping to catch his attention but Mark was too busy talking to the girls.

This was the first time Mark is not paying attention to him, which made him pissed.

"Hey Mark is there anyone you like?" one of the girls asked.

Jinyoung stopped stabbing his food and looked up at Mark. *Of course he does! It's me!* Jinyoung thought proudly to himself.

Mark shook his head. "There is no one at the moment."

Jinyoung dropped his knife and it fell on the floor. At that moment, he felt his heart sunk.

"Hey yo Jinyoung you alright?" Jackson worriedly placed his hands over Jinyoung's shoulder. Mark kicked Jackson's leg really hard which made him scream in pain. "What the hell was that?!" he hissed.

"Don't ing touch him," Mark mouthed to Jackson. Jackson realized what he did and he quickly nodded.

Jinyoung quickly stood up and grabbed his phone which was on the table. "I-I gotta go to the restroom."

 

Jinyoung splashed water on his face and smacked his face multiple time. *W-what was that just now?* Jinyoung asked himself when the scene replayed in his head.

It's only natural for Mark to act like that around girls so why was he so mad? Shouldn't he be happy Mark is finally getting over his one sided love for him? Shouldn't he feel happy?

No he wasn't. He didn't like the fact that Mark was acting so flirty towards the girls and when the girls asked if Mark liked anyone, he wanted to scream at them the person Mark like was him. Jinyoung let out a heavy sigh when he realized what he was getting caught up into.

 

 

 

He knew this feeling very well.

 

 

 

When Jinyoung came back, everyone was done eating. The girls wanted to go to the Karaoke so the three guys just followed.

The girls were once again, clinging all over Mark. Because there was no more seats, Jinyoung had to sit on the floor and had to be careful not to get stepped all over. Jinyoung hated loud noises and being stuck in a small room with a lot of people. It was hard for him to breathe and the fact that he had Agoraphobia didn't help him in this situation at all.

Mark got up and wanted to go over and help Jinyoung but a girl pushed him back down and sat on top of his laps. 

Jinyoung saw what was happening to Mark and angrily looked away. Without a second thought, he rushed out of the karaoke room leaving the others confused. At that moment, Mark had enough.

Mark pushed the girls away from him and got up. He left the room to follow Jinyoung, who was not too far away from him.

"Hey Jinyoung wait up!" Mark called.

Jinyoung ignored his call and walked even faster. Mark had no choice but to run and catch up to him. He grabbed onto Jinyoung's hand and spun him around. "I said wait up."

Jinyoung angrily pulled his hand away and glared at Mark. "Why don't you go back to your little girlfriends over there?"

"Why are you so angry today?" Mark asked.

"First off, you've been telling you like me for every day now and then every time I rejected you, you would tell me you will confess to me until I fall in love with you and then suddenly the next day you said you wanted to move on and so you decided to go on a blind date! I'm supposed to be happy for you, you're finally moving on but then suddenly I feel like when you touch other girls and the fact that you ignored me the whole day made it even worse for me! Why am I so angry today? It's all because of you! You made me like you and now you're about to move on and I just—" Jinyoung clung onto his head. "Anyway, my head hurts I'll go back today. Goodbye."

Just when he was about to leave, Mark spun him around and their lips met. Jinyoung's eyes widened when he realized what was happening. He tried to push Mark away put Mark pushed him against the wall and kissed him even more. After a long time, Mark finally let go with a smirk on his face. "You liar. You told me you like girls more than anything else."

Jinyoung's face turned red and he quickly turned away. "I-I did until you came along."

Mark let out an amused laugh. "And about the blind date, it was a set up, sorry."

Jinyoung looked at Mark with a confused expression. "W-what?!"

"Jackson told me the only way to get your attention is to make you jealous. I guess it worked out," Mark stuck out his tongue.

Jinyoung glared at him and started to lightly punch his chest. "Are you kidding me?! You made me suffered just because you wanted to evoke me? Wow."

Mark shrugged. "It was the only way, besides, it doesn't seem like you only like me today. I know that you've been in love with me for a very long time know, but only use excuses to push me away," Mark wiggled his eyebrows.

Jinyoung gritted his teeth due to embarrassment. "Bastard."

Mark let out a laugh and tightly hugged Jinyoung. "I like you."

Jinyoung hugged Mark back as a smile appear on his face. "I like you too."

For the first time, Mark finally heard something different. He finally heard what he was waiting to hear this whole time.

-----------------------------------------

If you like this story then please check out my next Markjin fanfic. Thank youuu (:  

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/778337 

The story ended guys! I hope the ending satisfied you! <3 I know it was kinda rushed but this was the best ending I could have think of xD The title for this chapter is a play of words. "2" can literally mean "2" as in the second part of "I Like You" which was the title for the first chapter or "too" meaning Jinyoung liked him "too" (: