Oppa, stop being a cheater!

Oppa, stop being a cheater!

 Junho's POV 

Vibration. A vibration was felt in Junho's pocket when he realized it was his phone. Reaching in his pocket, he toke out his phone as saw it was a text message from Yoona. A smile appeared on his lips having a feeling she still wasn't happy about last night's activity. His smile remained on his lips as he read the text:

                                   oppa! you're such a cheater, you know that? i will beat you tonight. ♥

Junho chuckled after he read her message. He was amused how Yoona thought he was cheating when it was obvious it was just better at video games. With a few clicks, Junho replied to her text.

                                    we'll see about that, yoona. but i'm looking forward to beating you again. : )

“Junho. Come on, dinner's ready.” Taecyeon smiled at the younger male.

“Coming, hyung.” Junho said heading to the kitchen following Taecyeon.

“Wow. Hyung, it looks delicious.” Junho grinned complimenting Taecyeon's cooking sitting in the middle of Wooyoung and Taecyeon.

“Thanks, Junho-yah.” Taecyeon grinned before digging in. Junho smiled happily as he ate.

 Yoona's POV 

“Yoona, what are you doing?” Jessica asked looking at her.

“Nothing. Just thinking of a plan to beat Snoopy oppa~” Yoona smirked slightly while she continued plotting.

“Are you sure you can beat him? He seems pretty competitive when you two play?” Jessica questioned.

“He is. Doesn't mean I not either … I really want to beat him for once.” Yoona stated before seeing Sooyoung entering the room.

“Im Yoona! Did you touch my snacks?” Sooyoung asked with a hand on her hip. Yoona chuckled and shook her head.

“No, this time it wasn't me. … Go ask Seohyun, unni.” She replied then saw her leave the room.

Yoona looked a Jessica once more before feeling her phone beside her. Picking up her phone, she saw Junho's text message and laughed to herself. “You don't know what's coming, Oppa.” Yoona said to herself replying to his message.

                               we will. we'll see that you're gonna get your kicked by im yoona. |D b

The brunette placed her phone back and continued plotting before one of her unnies announced that dinner was ready. She got up and went ahead to join the others for dinner.

 Junho's POV 

Junho saw that everyone was done and went ahead and assisted Chansung with the dishes since he wanted to be helpful to the maknae. “Thanks for helping me, Junho hyung.” Chansung said after all the dishes were washed and dried.

“No problem, Chansungie.” He smiled before going to his room. On his way there, he accidentally bumps into Nichkhun. OOF!

“I’m sorry, Khun hyung. You okay?” Junho asked apologetically.

“Yeah, I'm fine and it's okay. Just be careful next time, alright, Junho?” Nichkhun smiled brightly before heading to where he was going.

Junho nodded then enter his room heading straight for his bed and lays his head against his pillow. BUZZZZ! A sigh escaped his lips taking his phone out of his pocket one again. “Yoona … let me nap.” He chuckled to himself. Junho read her message and smirked while he replied.

                  mhmm. my 's pretty big to be kicked so have fun! :P i'll call you when i'm on my way, alright? ♥ ttyl.

He watched the message being sent then went ahead and toke a nap for the time being.

 Yoona's POV 

“Yoona, want to help unni?” Yuri asked her. Yoona nodded and helped Yuri clean up the kitchen with Seohyun who also wanted to helped.

“Done~” Yoona said finishing her part of the kitchen. Seohyun smiled and looked at Yoona.

“Yoona unni, are Junho oppa and Taecyeon oppa coming again?” She asked curiously.

Yoona smiled and nodded, “They are. Junho oppa and I are gonna play another round.” She smiled before walking to her room. She saw her phone light up and looked at it. A giggle escaped her lips.

“Snoopy oppa, you're so weird.” She thought to herself. She replied to his message one last time.

                                                                haha~ of course, it is. alright. ttyl. : )

Yoona put her phone on the side while she finished plotting her plan to win.

 Yoona's & Junho's POV 

“Junho, wake up. It's time to go.” Taecyeon said shaking him gently. Junho quickly opened his eyes and looked at Taecyeon.

“We're going now?” Junho asked him.

“Mhmm. Don't you have a date with Yoona-ssi?” Taecyeon teased.

“No, I don't … but in your case, you actually do have a date.” Junho chuckled giving his hyung a small hug. Taecyeon laughed and returned the hug whispering in his ear.

“Only you would think it was a date.” Letting go, Junho went and fixed his hair, grabbed his things, then his was ready to go. Taecyeon waited for Junho in the car and minutes later, Junho enter the car.

“Took you long enough.” He teased while Junho just shook his head.

Taecyeon pulled out and made his way to SNSD's dorm. In a matter of a half hour, they were finally there. Junho got out and went ahead feeling eager to see Yoona. “Junho, slow down.” Taecyeon called behind him. Junho laughed and waited for him.

“Can't believe you would leave your hyung behind.” Taecyeon said.

“I'm sorry, it's just … she says she'll beat me and I'm really curious how she plans on doing it.” Junho grinned. Taecyeon laughed, “Better watch out because if you lose to a girl. I'm going laugh.” Taecyeon said joking.

They knocked on their door and Jessica opened the door. “Hi. Come on in.” She welcomed.

“Yoonaaaaa! Junho's here.” She called. Junho chuckled and waited for her while Taecyeon went and talked with the other soshi members.

“Snoopy oppa!” Yoona said waving at Junho.

“Yoona!” Junho smiled sweetly. Yoona prepared the video game console with Junho help.

They talked and played a few rounds were Junho won, of course. She smirked sitting a bit closer while they played their last round. Yoona quickly pulled Junho for a soft kiss on the lip then quickly planned her attack.

“Yessss~ I finally won, oppa!” Yoona smiled. Junho slowly bite his lip then turned and looked at her.

“You cheated. Why did you kiss me?” Junho asked. She grinned and leaned into my ear.

“Because I like you, Snoopy oppa. I really wanted to win.” She whispered.

Junho flushed lightly before saying, “Looks like you won.” Yoona smiled then frown hearing they had to go.

Junho smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips before anyone saw.

“I guess I'll have to prepare for next time.” Junho smiled giving her a hug.

“You better.” Yoona replied hugging him back.

“Come on, Junho. Let's go before the others worry about us.” Taecyeon said. Junho got up and said goodbye to the others. He looked and Yoona once more and mouthed “call me”. Yoona chuckled and nodded.

“Bye, oppa.”

“Bye, Yoona.”