meaning of f(x) red light MV

f(x) red light description

For starters, this whole music video was about society.

The phone ringing had something to do with a wake up call to society. 

The burning book that everyone got confused on was the so called "burning away the standards" but it was technically a phone book burning "notice the phone ringing in the beginning"

The phrase "red light" was like a meaning to say stop.

Now, for the better description. 

The make-up.

" why are they two-faced?" You ask.

Because one side was beautiful while the other was ugly which was mainly why they covered the ugly side with one of there bangs because make-up always covers up the "ugly" in society. Meaning that when something is beautiful there's always something ugly being hidden.

Now, the mannequins? 

"What was up with the mannequins?" You ask.

In that scene, it showed that there were wires embedded into their heads as they watched the movie together. And this represents how the media tells society that we MUST think, look, and act the same way. 

At the end of the video, there's that rebellion scene With explosions and running showing that they are trying to fix the flaws in society.

The exploding flower represents something that was once beautiful wasn't beautiful enough and was soon destroyed.

The people with the gas masks are the people that doesnt want to be influenced by that rebellion.

So technically what there trying to say is,

That "no one should shape something that is already good enough and that society's standards doesn't matter." 

 

 

 

So, I'm still not sure who to credit but I'll just credit it to me since I'm the one who wrote it. My friend just gave me the description in a text so I'm kinda not sure who wrote this but DO NOT STEAL THIS FROM ME! OK!