Final.

Skyping

You rest your head on the table as you look at the time stated on your laptop.
6.55PM

You sighed, open the browser, go to Youtube and typed in a familiar song name "The Back Of My Hand Brushes Against by TEEN TOP".
After around 4 minutes, the song came to an end. You check back the time again... 
6.59PM

Your eyes lit up and you mumbled, "Just a minute more! Please, clock, go faster!"

 

Finally, the time stated changed to 7PM.
You immediately click on Skype. The screen was black for a second or two and finally an image came on.
You smiled brightly at the image infront of you.

 

"Hello baby!" the voice coming from the laptop's speakers filled your silent room.

You waved frantically to the image - your boyfriend, Chunji. "I missed you!" you replied to him, holding back your tears.

 

"Aww I'm sorry baby. I'll be back in two more weeks time! Come here, let me hug you." he said and hugged the screen. Once again, image turned black because he really did hugged his laptop.

You quickly wipe away the tears forming in your eyes and smiled as he part away from the screen and was seen again.

"Tell me, you're not thinking of another guy before we skype right?" he asked worriedly, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hmm.. maybe?" you teasingly replied.

"Eyy you can only think of me, babo." he replied, pouting at you.

"Awww hehehe I'm just kidding. I was staring at the time, hoping that 7PM will reach ASAP!" you replied.

"Do you miss me sooo much?" he smirked.

"Ugh shut up." you but blushed lightly.

"Haha! So is everything fine there?" he asked, scooping closer to the screen.

 

"Yeah... Changjo just broke up with his girlfriend he is feeling so down..." you looked down and sighed.
Changjo is your best friend and watching him being all heartbroken and upset makes you sad.

"...Did you comfort him?" Chunji asked.

"Yeah.. just encouragements, words, hugs and all..." you replied.

"Wait what... HUGS?!" Chunji yelped.

 

You look up in shock. "Oh my god, why is yoir reaction so big?" you asked.

"You can only hug me okay?~" he pouted.

"Are you jealous?" you smirked and asked him.

"Yeah I am! At least I do admit hehe! Don't hug him... if you wanna hug guys, tell me to take your place!" he said.

You laughed and shook your head. "Hey dear, he is my best friend."

"Eyyy I don't care... even if its your favourite uncle! Your hugs belongs to me!" he whined.

You blushed. 


"I love you." you blurted out suddenly and quickly covered your mouth with your hand.

"Oh! What did you say?" Chunji asked.

"Nothing!" you replied and covered your mouth again.

"But I'm sure you said something like 'colourful'...." he teased you.

"No! I said I love you! NO I MEAN-" you covered your mouth again.

He laughed and said, "Why are you so shy, I love you too baby!"

You laughed and looked away because you kept smiling and you thought you'll look silly infront of him.

 

Suddenly, the door bell rang. You turned your head to the door and told Chunji to wait a while for you to get back.
You opened the door and saw a delivery man outside.

"Hello, is this Miss _____? This parcel is for you. Please sign here." he said, passing you the parcel and a piece of paper.
You signed the paper, thanked him and closed the door, running back to your laptop.

"What's that?" Chunji asked.

"Well I don't know..." you replied and unboxed the parcel. You pulled out a smaller box. 
"Wait... two layers of protection?" you mumbled.


You open the second box and there is another smaller box. You were kind of frustrated but you open it again.
Lying in the box is a piece of ticket.

You took out the ticket and saw that its a ticket to Japan. You fished another piece of paper in the box. A letter.

 

The letter wrote, "Hello baby. Its Chanhee hehehhe. This ticket is for you. Fly to Japan now and spend the two weeks time with me here as a vacation for us two! I love you ❤"

 

You felt tears falling down your eyes. You looked up to your laptop and see a grinning boyfriend.
"Love the surprise? Hehe!" he cheerfully said.

You nodded and hugged your laptop. "Thank you so much! I can't wait to see you!" you replied, clutching the ticket tight in your hand and then parted away.

 

"You forgot the three magic words..." he mumbled.

You rolled your eyes and said, "I love you Channie! I love you!" 
"That's seven magic words heheh but it sounds better!" he replied cheekily.

You laughed and smiled at him. You felt so lucky to have him. He makes you happy all the time and you just want to be right there with him right now.

 

"Its time to sleep so goodnight my princess! Pack your luggage and hurry here! I'll fetch you at the airport!" he said.
You nodded and blew him a kiss before he went offline.

You put away your laptop and the ticket and lied down on the bed, snuggling under your blanket. 
"Goodnight Channie, I'll see you soon.." you whispered and drifted off to dreamland.