Final

Friendzoned!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ!!

a/n: this chapter would contain two scenes/times, I mean past time and present time, for the past time I would make it Italic, and for the present I'll keep it general, and this story also contain lyrics which is going to be sing by Kai, for the song lyrics I will make it italic and colored like this. So I hope you won't get confused :)

and also, this story is inspired by a song :) the title is Heartbreak Girl by 5 Seconds of Summer.

maybe if you want you can hear the song while reading this story :)

I'm so sorry if I post this story so long ;( I never thought that I'd write this story so long ;(

and I'm sorry for any mistakes and misspelling. English isn't my mother of language ;p so bear with me and my ty story :D

Happy reading guys!

 

 

Author's P.O.V

Two boys are standing next to each other in the crowd, there are really alot of people there right now, it's a little bit chaotic, a lot of people talking and screaming in the crowd. It's what everyone would expect of the high school farewell party . The school probably holding up some events, just like now, they're holding up a small concert for the farewell party. The stage of the concert located in the school's ball room, the stage isn't so high, but it's indeed big enough for the singers and bands who'll performs on that stage.

The boys looks in awe, they're sure enjoying the scenes. One of the two boys having his hair combed down a alittle bit messy colored light brown and the other colored blonde, the taller one have a light blue shirt on and black jeans, and wearing a dark blue vans shoes, not really minding to wear such a good outfit for the farewell party, and the smaller one wearing a black sweeter and short jeans on his body, and also a red new balance, seems he cared a little bit about the outfit.

"Luhan! did you saw Kai somewhere? He's gone" The taller boy screaming  to the shorter one who named Luhan just to get the boy to heard what he said.

"No, but maybe you'll see him in some minutes, just focus on the stage Sehun!" Luhan screamed back and gestured his head to the stage telling Sehun to focus on the stage in front of them. They're in the middle area, not so far from the stage, not close neither.

Sehun just nodded his head and do what Luhan told him. The emcee coming back on the middle of the stage with a bright face and excited voice, holding one michrophone in his right hand and some notes in his left hand.

"Okay everybody! That was The Akdong Mucicians with their song 200%! Now we're going to see another performance, and sadly this is the last" The emcee pretend to make a sad face and the audiance 'boo'ing, probably because they don't want the concert end just yet. "This is a special performance from our friend, can you guess who is it ?" the emcee back with his bright face holding his michrophone to the audiance."Here he is..... Kim Kai with his song Heartbreak Boy! Give him applause everybody!" with that the emcee waving his hands and go back to the back stage.

"Kai ?" Sehun furrowed his forehead, he's shocked because he really didn't know that his friend, Kai, would be singing on the stage. On the other hand, Luhan is grinning widely and cheering his lung out for Kai.

"Uh, guys I'm here to confessed to someone, before I start singing, I want you guys to know that, me, Kim Kai, the friend that always comfort him, the one that always keep his feelings inside, the person who's such a chicken for not being able to say his feelings out loud and leaving the boy I love so cluelessly until now, finally decide to voice eveything out from the cage" he paused to take a deep breath preparing himself to continue his little speech, while the audiance seems cheering and clapping for him, screaming their support for him, whou wouldn't ? Because he's Kim Kai, the most famous boy in the school.

In the other hand, Sehun working his brain hard, trying to figuring out who's that boy, the boy Kai said on the stage in front of a lot of people, but he found his heart pounding hard, he's nervous, he don't know why felt like that. But when he closed his eyes trying to think harder, Kai started to speak again.

"This song is dedicated to my beloved friend, Oh Sehun" Kai smiled a little and begin to take the michrophone with his free hand and his left hand start to hold the guitar.

Sehun opened his eyes widely, shocked, his heart stop beating for a moment, a light shining into his direction, the music starts to play, every eyes on him, cheering and clapping. All come in a blink of an eye, shocking his heart, body, and soul. He’s frozen right at the spot, his brain stop working for a while until Luhan nudged his elbow, waking him up from his shock.

“He’s so sweet isn’t he ? Heartbreak boy” Luhan emphasize the words heartbreak boy.

Sehun only could shaking his head a little at Luhan, still in shock. Who wouldn’t be shocked if a person that you never expected confessed to you in such a way in front of all of the people ? Not to forget about the teachers in the school's ball room.

 

You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Say that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you,
And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a er for anything that you do,

 

Kim Kai was still sleeping on his bed, probably exhausted due to his daily dance practice, he still in his practice outfit, didn’t bother to  take a shower or even changing his clothes. Some sweats still dripping on his forehead, his arms and legs spread widely, chest up and down breathing heavenly, just when his soul about to enter the dreamland his phone ringing loudly.

He groaned, probably angry to his phone and whoever the person that called him and disturbing his peace, his right hand reaching for the phone on the side table next to his bed, his eyes still closed, when he got his phone in his arm, he swipe the screen and didn’t bother to look at the dialler.

When he’s about to throwing tantrum over the dialler, he heard someone crying, sobbing so hard, he immediately positioned himself sitting straight on the bed, eyes wide open.

“He-hello, Kai-ah..” the voice sounded miserable and chocked a little at the greeting.

“Sehun ? What happen ? why are you crying ?” Kai really worried hearing the latter trembeling voice.

“K-kai, he-he .. he’s cheating on me” the latter manage to speak betweet his hiccups.

“WHAT ?! why ? when ? how did you know ?”

“I s-saw him with a girl! They’re acting too sweet! K-kai-ah am I really ugly ? did I do something wrong ?”

“what?! No! Of course not! Why did you think like that? Sehun you’re the most ..amazing person I’ve ever known, you’re not ugly Se, you never did something wrong, it must be because he’s so stupid to cheat on you”

“Don’t lie to me, if what’s you said is true, why would he cheating on me?” Sehun seems didn’t believe what Kai said to him, he’s already stop crying but Kai can still heard some hiccups through the phone.

“Se, please listen to me, you’re not ugly neither you did something wrong, if he left you, it must be a sign that you deserve better, you’re not alone, you still have me and Luhan, we’re always by your side, stop crying over him, please” Kai manage to say the words in one go.

“Kai, I don’t know, maybe you’re right, but, it’s hurts”

“I know I know, the salt probably felt sting, you have time the pain will dissapear”

“Kai..”

 

And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again

 

“Yes?”

“Thanks for being a friend”

“Yeah sure”

“Bye”

Kai only reply with a hum, he sighed, he’s tired of getting a heartbreak call from Sehun, it’s like he receives the calls every twice a week or something, not that he minded the fact that ‘a friend’ is asking for his shoulders, but his heart is hurts everytime Sehun giving him a heartbreak call.

He always there for Sehun, and Luhan also, when the three of them meeting up, Sehun would always telling stories about him and his boyfriend, Kris, he told them stories from a happy bubbly stories until a dramatic sadly stories. He called Kai when the dramatic stories happens, when Kai asked him to come over where ever he is at the moment, he would always refused it, because he said “I can’t let you seeing my ugly face, I’m ugly enough for Kris so that he leave me for someone else”.

Oh how Kai wanted to tell Sehun that he just need to get over Kris, forget him, leave him, leave him like what he did to Sehun, he wanted to tell Sehun that he’s so stupid to cry over someone like Kris, not to forget he already hurts him millions times. But he can’t, he always ended up telling lies, telling a comforting words to Sehun. As much as he wanted to tell the truth, he didn’t want to see Sehun breaking down neither.

Every heartbreak calls would ends with

‘Thanks for being a friend’

And that’s enough to give a pang to his heart, and feels like being stabbed by gazillions arrows.

 

“Why? Why me?” Sehun said under his breath, he still can’t face the scene that playing in front of his eyes. He still can’t believe Kai confessed to him, his ‘friend’.

The lights already leaving his direction, but Kai eyes still on him, eyeing his soul, his eyes showing happiness and his lips forming a bright smile, bright enough to beat the lights in the hall.

 

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak boy.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak boy?

 

Another heartbreak call came again, he’s in the middle of his night works out at the gym, he’s currently doing some push ups when his phone start ringing. He stopped from doing push up, picking his phone on the bench near him, putting the earphone on.

He answered the call.

“Jongin-ah ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter