Insomnia

Insomnia (PG) (Yewook)

Title: Insomnia (PG)

Pairings: Yesung and Ryeowook  A.K.A YeWook

Background:  Super Junior is having a rehearsal for Super Show 2. Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Heechul and Donghae will be practicing on their new performance, Chu~ by their juniors, F(x).  And the rest needs to be there to know what is their timing for their appearances for their next song.

Yesung walked briskly to the dance studio, He was late. He was about to go into the dance studio when he heard,

“Woah! Wookie-ah! You look so pretty!” exclaimed Leeteuk.

“Thanks hyung..” said Ryeowook.

“Hmm?” thought Yesung.

He opened the door , “Sorry for being late! I was…”

Then he trailed off.

Yesung gapped at the sight infront of him.

Ryeowook turned around and smiled at him.

“Hyung, its ok, we are have not start” he said,still smiling.

“Er..o..ok..” Yesung spluttered.

Ryeowook is dressed in a red baggy shirt with a wig and makeup on.

He looked like a doll, so pretty and delicate.

Even though Yesung had seen Ryeowook in wig before but this time, Ryeowook looks even more cutier and prettier.

 “Yesung, quick go and put on your costume! We are gonna practice Chu~ ! You will need to see the timing to appear for the next song!” said Heechul, impatient.

Ryeowook giggled as Kyuhyun helped him to fix his wig.

Yesung felt weird.

“Ok..” said Yesung, eyes still on Ryeowook.

Then he went to put on his costume.

10 mins later..

“Ok, Everyone is here so lets start the rehearsal!” said our dance coordinator.

 Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Shindong and Donghae begin dancing while the others stood at the side waiting for their turn.

Yesung could not take his eyes off Ryeowook as he dance.

“He is so pretty.. “ He thought

“Omo.. what am I thinking!” he thought, shaking his head.

He continue to look at Ryeowook though.

Then suddenly, their eyes met. Ryeowook smiled and gave him a wink.

Yesung could feel his heart beat begin to accelerate. He quickly looked away.

“What is happening to me? It is not the first time I felt this way.. Everytime Wookie make any contact with me, my heart begin to beat so fast.. Its wrong…” he thought.

Then he thought of what happened a few days ago..

-flashback-

Yesung was walking to the kitchen for his daily cup of coffee when suddenly he heard a squeal coming from behind.

He turned around to find Ryeowook falling on to him.

Their face were just inches apart. Yesung felt a sudden urge to kiss the cherry lips of Ryeowook.

But he stopped himself in time before he lost his control.

-end of flashback-

Since then he could not think properly whenever Ryeowook is around. Whenever Ryeowook made contact with him in any way, he will feel a weird electric feeling jotting in to his heart.

“Sighs.. What is happening to me?...” He thought

“I had been try my best to avoid this type of situation.. I know about the couples in our group but.. I am afraid of being in one.. despite that our fans do not mind about that..” he thought.

 

“Hey! Yesung hyung! Why are you still standing there for? We are up for the next song!” called Kyuhyun.

 

“Eh? So fast? “exclaimed Yesung.

 

The magnae shook his head impatiently and said “ Aishh! Hyung!”

 

Yesung got in to position and waited for the cue for the next song- Pajama Party.

 

 

After the practice, Ryeowook came bouncing to Yesung with a cute smile on his equally cute face.

“Hyung, how is my performance today?” asked Ryeowook, cutely

Yesung looked at Ryeowook’s eager face.

He wanted to compliment on how pretty he is but he said “ Hmm.. ok..”

Then he quickly walked out of the dance studio.

 

Ryeowook’s face fell and tears started to form around his eyes.

 

 

------later at night-------

 

[ In Ryeowook and Yesung’s Room]

“Hyung… I had tried my best already.. But Yesunggine is avoiding me even more..” cried Ryeowook to Eunhyuk.

 

“Hush.. Wookie-ah.. don’t cry.. Its ok.. He just can’t accept it yet.. It takes time.. like how Donghae did before we got together..” said Eunhyuk comforting the younger boy.

 

“B..But hyung.. How long will he take?! I have waited for so long already.. I even tried my best to ‘seduce’ him.. just few days ago, I pretended to fall on to him but he just did nothing about it..” sobbed Ryeowook

 

“Wookie-ah…” started Eunhyuk patting him.

 

“ I even specially asked Mr Lee to include me for the Chu~ performance… I was so excited to let Yesunggine to see me in the costume for that performance….”

 

“A..And just now, I asked him how is my performance.. He just said ok and walk away.. Hyung.. I don’t think Yesunggine likes me at all…” sobbed Ryeowook even harder.

 

“….”

 

{Just then Yesung was about to come into the room and saw this scene}

Yesung was shocked to see Ryeowook crying.

 

“Wookie-ah.. relax… don’t cry.. Aishh.. see.. your eyes are all puffy now!” said Eunhyuk, wiping the tears off Ryeowook’s face.

 

“I practiced really hard today.. But.. “ sobbed Ryeowook again

 

“Hushh… I know.. I know.. don’t cry already Wookie-ah.. Aishh.. you are making me heart aching..” said Eunhyuk, hugging Ryeowook.

 

“Hyung.. thanks.. I love you..” sobbed Ryeowook in Eunhyuk’s arms.

 

“I love you too, wookie-ah..” said Eunhyuk, patting the shivering body of Ryeowook.

 

Yesung felt as though his heart is sinking.

He held back his tears and cleared his throat

 “ Er hm… If you two want to be lovely dovey, please go somewhere else.. I need to sleep.” He said coldly.

Then he walked to his bed and begin to prepare to sleep.

He covered his head with his blanket … to cover the fact that he is crying.

“Why am I feeling this way? Why am I so jealous?  I should not feel this way.. I should not feel anything for Wookie.. “ He thought.

 

Ryeowook looked at the lump under the blanket and gave a silent sob.

Eunhyuk patted Ryeowook and said “Wookie-ah.. Cheer up.. Hmm.. I shall go now.. don’t cry anymore ok..”

Then Eunhyuk left the room.

 

Ryeowook turned to the lump and said thickly “ Hyung, goodnight…”

But Yesung did not reply.

 

Ryeowook’s tears rolled down his cheeks as he switched off the lights.

 

“Goodnight…” thought Yesung.

 

------The next day-------

[Today is the day of the concert]

 

Yesung had not sleep a wink last night.. He could not stop thinking of the scene where Ryeowook cried in Eunhyuk’s arms.

 

“Sighs…” sighed Yesung as he walked to the kitchen.

He stopped at the place where Ryeowook fell onto him.

 

“Sighs..” he sighed again.

Then he walked to the kitchen to find Ryeowook there.

“Morning” said Yesung.

“..Morning..” replied Ryeowook looking away.

 

“Hey, Wookie.. are you feeling better today?” said Eunhyuk, behind Yesung.

“Yea, hyung” smiled Ryeowook.

 

“What am I going to do.. I feel horrible now..” Yesung thought.

 

“Hyung~ Lets go and prepare for the concert later~” said Ryeowook to Eunhyuk.

Then they left.

 

“Wookie…” thought Yesung.

 

 

-------------Before the concert----------------

 

“Wookie-ah, Let me fix your wig..here is abit out” said Sungmin

“Ok~ Thank you, hyung~” squeaked Ryeowook.

 

“hahaha, what is wrong with your voice” laughed Heechul

“Nothing.. I am just very nervous!” squeaked Ryeowook again.

 

“Hahah! Stop that! You sound so cute!! “ said Donghae, pinching Ryeowook’s cheeks.

 

“Ouch!!”

“There!” said Sungmin

“Woahh~ Our Wookie looks so pretty and cute~ Even prettier and cuteier than yesterday~” said Siwon.

 

“Thanks hyung..” said Ryeowook, blushing.

“Ahh~ Wookie~ You look so cute~” cooed Eunhyuk walking towards him.

“Lets take a picture together~” said Eunhyuk, taking out his phone and posing with Ryeowook.

He pretended to kiss Ryeowook.

 

But he did not know.. all these actions were being observed by Yesung.

 

“Hrumph..” thought Yesung.

 

--------During the concert-----------

Ryeowook avoided interacting with Yesung directly.

 

But nevertheless, they all gave their best performance for all their fans.

They enjoyed every moment on stage.

 

-----------After the concert----------------

“Everyone did great!” said Leeteuk to the rest of the members.

“I am so glad it was a success!” said Donghae,tearing up.

“Aww.. Donghae.. don’t cry! “ said Eunhyuk hugging him.

 

“Grr.. you two-timing freak!” thought Yesung.

 

“Yesung-ah, Are you alright?” asked Shindong

“…Yeah.. I am alright.. I am just tired..” he said.

 

“Ok, everyone, Lets celebrate! My treat!” said Leeteuk

“YAY!”

 

------------Back in the dorm--------------

“This is the so called party?!” said Heechul, angrily

“Sorry guys.. Heheh… have a slice of pizza?” said Leeteuk, offering Heechul.

“YAH!”

“Hey..hey.. don’t be so hard up on Teukie already..” said Kangin lazily, arms around the leader.

“ Yeah.. Chullie just take the pizza, having food is a god’s gift already..you should appreciate..” said Siwon, resting his head on Heechul’s shoulder.

“Yah! Stop preaching me already!” said Heechul, taking the pizza and shoved it into Siwon’s mouth.

 

“Wookie-ah.. Why aren’t you eating?” said Donghae, concerned.

“Huh..? Nah.. I am full..” said Ryeowook.

“ But you did not eat much..” said Yesung

 

“Its ok hyung.. I think I am going back to our dorm..” said Ryeowook, standing up and leaving.

“….”

 

“Yesung, I need to talk to you..” said Eunhyuk suddenly.

“What…” Yesung said.

“Come into my room”

Everybody looked at each other and sighed.

“ Finally…” said Kyuhyun.

 

Yesung looked confused and followed Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk closed the door and said “ I had promised Ryeowook not to say this but I cant take it anymore. He looked so sad. And YOU. You still nonchalant about it. How can you do this?!”

 

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Said Yesung.

“You know who Wookie likes, and you…”

“Wait, So what if I know? I don’t care. Its not my concern if he likes you.” Said Yesung coldly.

“WHAT?! How can you say such things!!” said Eunhyuk, suddenly angry.

“…”

Eunhyuk closed his eyes and pinched his nose bridge and said

“ Wookie really should not have like such a insensitive person like you.”

“….”

“W..What??... What do you mean by that..!!” said Yesung, shocked.

“Arghh! RYEOWOOK LIKES YOU! GET IT?!” Said Eunhyuk,exasperatedly.

 

“…Ryeowook…l..likes..m..me??”

“YES!! AISSH!!!! You are as slow as your Ddangkoma!!”

Then Eunhyuk told everything that Ryeowook did for him for just wanting Yesung to notice him.

After awhile, Yesung rushed out of the room, ignoring the weird glances by the other members.

 

Eunhyuk walked out of his room, shaking his head.

“Hyukkie, so you told Yesung already?” asked Donghae.

“Like..its so obvious.. He totally just shouted at him…” said Kyuhyun,rolling his eyes.

“hahaha… hope things will go smoothly for them..” said Leeteuk

“Ahh~ My babies are growing up..~” sighed Leeteuk affectionately.

“Yeah.. Our babies..” said Kangin,nibbling Leeteuk’s ear.

“Ewww… Get a room..” said Kyuhyun,rolling his eyes again.

“YAH!”

“kekeke..”

 

---------------------In the other dorm--------------------

 

Yesung bursted  into the dorm.

He went straight into his room. But Ryeowook is nowhere to be seen.

He ran out of the room.

Then he saw Ryeowook standing at the balcony.

Tears were flowing steadily from his lovely hazel brown orbs.

 

“Wookie-ah..” said Yesung

Ryeowook jumped and quickly wiped his tears off.

“Urm.. Sorry.. I… I did not hear you come in..” said Ryeowook.

“Wookie-ah..” said Yesung again.

He walked towards Ryeowook.

“Yes..?” answered Ryeowook, turning around to face him.

His eyes met Yesung’s blazing eyes.

Ryeowook quickly looked away.

Yesung came closer and closer..

“Erm.. Hyung.. you had finished eating already?” he said.

No replies.

He looked up to see Yesung’s face is just a few inches away from his.

Ryeowook blushed and looked down.

“Erm.. I think I should go and rest n-“

Yesung lifted the younger boy’s chin up, and kissed the lips that he had been resisting a few days ago.

Ryeowook was shocked and tried to resist at first, but as soon he felt Yesung’s tender lips on his, his resistance dissolved.

Yesung felt his heart leaping for joy as Ryeowook reciprocate.

Then he felt something wet fell  onto his face.

He opened his eyes to see Ryeowook crying.

“Wookie-ah.. don’t cry.. I am sorry..I should have noticed it earlier..I am sorry..” said Yesung.

“No.. Its ok..” said Ryeowook

Yesung hold on to Ryeowook’s shoulders and looked intensely into his eyes.

 

“Kim Ryeowook, I promise you, I will never make you cry for me ever again. I love you.”

“Yesunggine…I love you too..”

-------------------------------------------------------End--------------------------------------------------------------------