Yoonmin

Don't Work Too Hard

This is a short story that my friend and I wrote over text message :) Enjoy <3

 

 

   Jimin stood in the practice room going over the same moves over and over. They had just started a new dance and he wanted to perfect his moves. All of the other members went to go get food ad he decided to stay, just to get extra practice.

   He was in the middle of one of his most complicated moves when he heard a knock at the door. He stopped and moved closer to it confused about who it could be. He put his hand on the knob and turned it slowly. He pulled the door open to reveal a cheery Jimin.

"Didn't you go with the others to get food?" Suga asked Jimin.

"No I stayed to make sure you didn't practice too hard" Jimin said with a concerned look as he stepped into the room.

"Oh you didn't have to do that." Suga said blushing.

"But I wanted to!' Jimin said as smiling widely not noticing his hyungs blushing cheeks.

" Oh.. O-ok.." Suga said blushing even harder.

   Why did Jimin have to be so oblivious? Why can't he see the obvious feelings as Suga felt for him? Suga had liked Jimin ever since the group had started, but Jimin never seemed to notice or return his feelings. Sometimes it frustrated Suga because he didn't want to confess and get rejected. Nor did he want to make things awkward between the group.

   He looked over to see Jimin sitting on the couch, Suga couldn't help but to think how good he looked. He wondered what would happen if he just did it right there. Confessed all of his feelings or just grabbed his neck and kissed him. It was so hard to hold back his feelings for Jimin. Even if he was just sitting there on his phone, or practicing a certain dance move, or just staring off into space, to Suga he was anything and everything. Jimin was perfection.  He loved everything about Jimin. He didn't know how many nights he stayed up thinking about him.

   As he was thinking he hadn't realized that he had been staring at Jimin.

"Hyung what are you looking at?" Jimin asked waving a hand in front of the older boys face.

"Oh.. N-n-nothing" Suga answered in a higher voice than usual.

"Are you sure your alright hyung?" Jimin asked " maybe you worked too hard. If you want you can come take a nap on me." He said patting his legs.

  Suga was blushing so hard now he wasn't sure how Jimin didn't notice.

"Ya that's probably it." Suga answered moving closer to the couch.

   Jimin shifted into a more comfortable position as Suga lowered his head closer to the younger boys lap, cheeks ablaze. He finally layed his head fully into the younger boys lap. He looked up and saw Jimin smiling down at him.

"Are you sure you didn't practice too hard hyung, your face is kind of red." Jimin said inspecting his face.

"No Im fine" Suga answered.

"Are you running a fever?" Jimin asked placing a hand on his forehead.

   Sugas eyes widened at the sudden contact.

"Y-yah! I said o was fine didn't I?" Suga snapped, annoyance his only defense against the younger boy.

Jimin moved his hand, a hurt look on his face.

"Sorry, I was only trying to help" Jimin said with a hurt voice.

   Suga sighed.

"No, it was my fault, I shouldnt of snapped at you." He said looking into Jimins eyes.

   Jimin smiled.

"No it's fine, just go to sleep," he said and put a hand on Sugas head.

   Suga sighed in relief and settled down on Jimins lap. Just as he was getting comfortable he felt a hand run through his hair. Though his heart sped up considerably he managed to control his breathing and pretend to be asleep. He heard Jimin softly singing a lullaby and his heart sped even more. He found himself falling for Jimin even more than before.

    As Jimin continued running his hand through Sugas hair, Suga let out a soft groan and snuggled even more into Jimins lap, still pretending to be asleep.

   Suga couldn't remember ever feeling so relaxed before in his life, even though his heart was beating much faster than normal. Suga let out a content sigh and Jimin smiled softly. Jimin began running his hands up and down Sugas arms.

   Suga shivered from the touch but shook it off and began to enjoy the younger boys soft touch. If Suga had opened his eyes at that moment Jimins smirk would have been evident. Jimin rested his hand on Sugas hip looking down at his hyung with loving eyes. He lifted Sugas shirt again and ran his thumb in gentle circles.

   Suga felt Jimins warm hand on his bare side and jerked. He got himself under control and tried to forget about the hot trail Jimins hand was leaving on his side. 

   Jimin felt Suga shake and stopped his hand. When he felt Suga relax he looked down to see Suga looking at him. He placed his hand back under his shirt experimentally. Keeping eye contact, Suga just looked at him urging him silently to go on. 

   Jimin now blushing, moved his hand to Sugas stomach rubbing it gently. Suga shivered again closing his eyes and slightly. Jimin moved his hand even farther up Sugas chest. He heard Sugas moan and his heartbeat sped. Jimin bit his lip and inched his hand up a little bit, teasing. 

   Suga moaned again even louder this time. He arched his back causing his shirt to ride up a little more. Jimin moaned upon seeing Sugas bare chest.

"Hyung" he whispered quietly.

   Suddenly hearing Jimin mutter his name like that set Suga off. His eyes flashed open and soon his lips were locked with the younger boys. Jimin gasped as Sugas lips met his own. He got himself under control  and started to return the kiss.

   Suga ran his hands through Jimins hair, something he'd been wanting to do for a long time now. Jimin moved himself so Suga was on top of him. He placed his hands on Sugas hips as they kissed.

   Suga moved his lips down Jimins jawline.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." Suga said between kisses. 

   Jimin moaned softly feeling Sugas lips on his jaw.

"Hyung..., you should have..... done this..... sooner.." Jimin said short of breath.

   Suga smirked as Jimin moaned on a sensitive peice of skin.

   Jimin couldn't take it anymore. He moved his hands to the hem of Sugas shirt pulling it up and over his head. He moaned seeing Sugas bare chest and started placing  kisses down his chest.

   Suga was now straddling Jimin holding onto his shoulders as Jimin kissed his chest. He moaned loudly as Jimin reached a sensitive piece of skin. Jimin smirked and harder as Suga grasped his hair.

"Ahhh..., Jimin." Suga whispered.

   Jimin stopped suddenly and looked into Sugas eyes. 

"Hyung" he said sounding slightly vulnerable.

   Suga sighed looking into Jimins eyes. He moved a hand up and put it on Jimins face.

"You love me right?" Jimin asked.

"Of course I do!" Suga answered. "Ive loved you since the first time I saw you." Suga said blushing and smiling.

"I love you too" Jimin answered returning the smile.

    Suga smiled and placed a soft kiss on Jimins lips.

   Suddenly the door crashed open and V and J-Hope stepped in. Suga turned to see V push J-Hope against the wall and kiss him passionately. Both of their shirts were gone in ten seconds flat and they still hadnt noticed the two on the couch.

   Jimin watched as they rubbed their hands across each others bodies fiercely. He looked up at Suga for help but he looked just as surprised as he was. His attention moved back to the other boys as J-Hope moaned loudly trying to remove more of Vs clothes.

   Jimin and Suga blushed at the same time waiting for the other boys to notice them. But they kept going until neither of them were wearing pants. Jimin and Suga looked at each other blushing harder. Jimin was annoyed that they had busted in so suddenly and ruined the mood. Suga coughed slightly trying to get their attention.

   V moved his hands into J-Hopes boxers and Jimin felt Suga grab his hand. Suga pulled Jimin out of the room, leaving nothing but behind. Jimin felt releived for a second then realized.

"Hyung, what about your shirt?" 

    Suga pulled him into another room and locked the door. 

"Shhh that doesn't matter now." he whispered pushing Jimin against the door.

 It was his turn to shiver as Suga kissed down his neck.

"Hyung" he whispered, "how far are we going to go?"

"How far do you want to go?" Suga asked with a smirk.

"Hyung...." Jimin whispered, " I want to go all the way with you." He said kissing Suga again more passionately.

 

 

I hope you enjoyed that. I can't take credit for all of the story because my friend wrote about half haha, but I hope it was good.<3