Final

Different Forms of Affection

Youngjae had gotten clingy and Jaebum had long stopped minding.

In the beginning he was bothered by the other boy’s proximity but now he would get upset if the other didn’t cling to him.

For instance when they’re taking a break from practice and Youngjae comes to sit beside him and put his head on the older boy’s shoulder. They’re both sweaty and exhausted but Jaebum liked to feel the warmth of the other’s body nonetheless.

Jaebum would never tell Youngjae but he enjoyed the attention his boyfriend gave him even when they weren’t in the comforts of their shared room.

They would all sit together in the living room to watch a movie and Youngjae would slowly creep closer until their tights were pressed together and their fingers linked. The older boy would pretend he doesn’t notice the way Youngjae bites into his lips to prevent a huge smile splitting across his face. The sight made Jaebum’s heart race and swell with affection and he would lean his head against the shorter boy’s and smile into his hair.

During interviews where Youngjae couldn’t cling onto him, the leader would miss the feeling of his hasty and warm fingers pressing into his skin and the smell of his hair, that always smelled of freshly cut apples and honey even though they all used the same shampoo. He would miss the feeling but he knew as soon as he could Youngjae would cling onto him again.

Everything about Youngjae seemed curious and pure to Jaebum, even the way he would press an impulsive kiss to the corner of the other boy’s mouth when the two of them manage to get a seat next to each other in the van.

When Jinyoung forces the two of them to go grocery shopping Youngjae would cling of his arm and smile brightly like a little kid and Jaebum would find it more endearing then anything, falling in love with him and the way his eyes would shine all over again.

Jaebum has never been good with showing his feelings openly when it wasn’t just them, so he would be extra loving behind the closed doors of their shared room. When they lay in bed together he would place warm kisses all over the other’s face while their legs tangle and finger’s grip at clothes to pull each other even closer.

With Youngjae’s warm and subtle lips against his, their breath mingling he would whisper the words he never heard from the younger. Because Youngjae was not good with words he would show him how he felt and Jaebum was not good with actions so he would tell him. They were a dissimilar pair but they still made it work just fine.