I'm Not Your Boyfriend, Baby [oneshot]

I'm Not Your Boyfriend, Baby

 

- - - - -


Youngwoon was rapping his fingers on the hard, wooden surface of the bar counter before him. Sometimes, he felt awkward in public places. There were too many people, too close to each other at nightclubs like these. Youngwoon loosened his tie and huffed a sigh of relief as the bartender finished mixing his drink and placed it before him. He muttered a quiet "thanks" and quickly gulped down more than half of the vodka tonic; the liquid burning as it slid down his throat. He grunted and gazed around the room. The lights were excessively flashy and the music was too loud to even hear the person next to you. Not that Youngwoon minded, though. It was nights like these, after a hard day at work, that he loved. He could ignore his surroundings and drink all of his worries away. He could become "Kangin" - a secure, strong man, who didn't fret about his troubles or personal life. He could flirt with all of the women he wanted and not give a damn about it. Youngwoon picked up another glass and tilted his head back quickly to swallow as more of the alcohol worked into his system.

Just as his mind brought about the beginnings of a glorious haze, he saw a glow out of the corner of his eyes. Turning his head quickly, Youngwoon's gaze was immediately attracted to a figure dancing in the center of the floor.

The male's body glided here and there; smooth and gracefully. He was a fluid, yet strong dancer, and needed no partner to supplement his raw talent. But, as the song started to slowly change its tempo, the man rolled his hips in an inviting gesture and his moves became more . His mouth was open; pink tongue slipping out from time to time to wet his parted, thoroughly parched lips. His hands moved sensually down his body as his waist rocked back and forth to the beat. His hair was a golden brown and layered so that when he turned his head, his hair would shimmer before falling softly back into place. Beads of sweat began to drip slowly down his forehead as he danced. When the male spun around in his direction, Youngwoon felt himself shudder. Their eyes connected for the briefest of moments and Youngwoon could have sworn that he'd seen the other's mouth form a smirk; a single dimple playing alongside the left side of his lips before it disappeared as he turned the opposite direction.

After one more drink, Youngwoon let Kangin take control. Unlike Youngwoon, Kangin had a way with words and enough confidence to approach the wildly attractive blonde within his sight.

The music changed pace again and started to slow. The figures around the captivating man broke off into pairs or left to go order some more drinks. Kangin took this opportunity to sneak up behind the male and snake an arm around his waist. He chuckled softly at the other's surprised jolt and pressed his lips closely to the shell of the man's ear; noting the angel wing earrings adorned on both lobes.

"Hey," Kangin drawled in a husky tone, "what's your name, sweetheart?"

Leeteuk relaxed into Kangin's hold after recognizing him as the well-built, rather attractive man whom was staring at him earlier, and simply smirked in response. He turned his head to nuzzle in Kangin's neck before pressing his dangerously near the well-endowed bulge making itself known in Kangin's pants.

"Leeteuk. Just call me Leeteuk."

Kangin smiled and placed both of his hands on Leeteuk's hips as he brought them closer together before turning the other's body around to face him. This man was special, all right. Youngwoon had met him barely five minutes ago and he'd already made a profound impact on Kangin's libido. Not to mention, he'd damaged the impeccable self-restraint Youngwoon built over the years as well. Kangin once again brought his lips close to Leeteuk's ear to whisper his name in return.

"Kangin."

Leeteuk hummed in approval of obtaining his name and wrapped his arms around Kangin's neck - in the process, rubbing his crotch teasingly against the other's tense body. He purred softly into Kangin's chest and nipped gently at the exposed collarbone hiding behind his partially-ed shirt before staring at the larger man with playful, cat-like eyes. He leaned in closer to Kangin to whisper in the other's ear.

"Listen carefully. I'm not your cute little toy. I'm not your lion or your tiger - won't be your nasty little boy. I'm not going to be tamed - I'm the one who calls the shots here, big boy. Got it?"

Kangin looked at the fierce gaze in Leeteuk's eyes and nodded slowly as he comprehended the words. Leeteuk's lips pulled into a smile - the dimple showing itself once more after momentarily playing hide and seek.

This one was feisty.

But, Kangin always loved a struggle.

Leeteuk continued grinding his body up against Kangin's and bit his bottom lip seductively as his eyes began to glaze over. However, even though Leeteuk had an ally submissive appearance, it was simply a façade. Kangin knew this after the previous exchange of words and let Leeteuk be in control for the time being - he knew he could easily reverse their positions later and overpower him. But, for now, he'd let the other have his fun.

The blonde rolled his hips and drew a grunt from Kangin's lips - only adding to the devilish smirk plastered on his own face. He teased Kangin mercilessly. Leeteuk kissed the corner of his lips, grinded against his body shamelessly, and lightly worked his fingertips along Kangin's clothed chest. A sense of urgent need quickly manifested itself within Kangin.

He wanted to be inside Leeteuk now.

But, the other simply continued to - playfully nipping along his chin and nibbling gently on his ear as he let a few breathless moans escape his lips - knowing that they would only aggravate Kangin more. Leeteuk's delicate, gentle hands Kangin's chest ever-so-lightly; sending shivers down the other's spine. Kangin was quickly losing his patience and Leeteuk knew it. This moment, this high was what he thrived on. He knew he could control people with a simple touch or roll of the hips - that's what turned him on even more.

Kangin's breaths became harsher as he stole another glance downward towards the man in front of him. Leeteuk grinned wildly and slipped his hands into Kangin's back pockets, groping his in the process. Kangin could stand it no longer and pressed a kiss to Leeteuk's cheek before whispering in his ear.

"If you want to, I have an apartment nearby. I'll take you to heaven, baby."

Leeteuk laughed softly - a high-pitched chuckle that brought a warm smile to Kangin's face. With a lust-filled twinkle shining in his eyes, Leeteuk provided one last warning to Kangin before breathing hotly into the crook of his neck.

"I hope you know that you're in' with the best."

Kangin stifled his laughter and gently pulled back Leeteuk's head so that they were nearly eye-level. He smiled and kissed Leeteuk full on the lips before pulling away and pressing their forehead's together.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."


- - End