Final

Depressed

"Please let me meet them. Don't separate them from me. Please." Plead the woman who's now sitting in the corner of the room. 


Hugging her knees and burying her head in her hands. Sometimes she looked up only to stare at the window with her swollen and red eyes. The eyes that used to filled with happiness, now it's gone. It replaced by a blank stare. She once was an active and a talkative one. But it all changed. She became a quiet woman and always sit in her bed with a sad expression. Her face that was once bright, no longer has its' spark. She's no longer the cheerful and lovely Haneul. Yes, Haneul. Her name. Beautiful right? 


Depressed. The only word that can express her right now. No- she's not crazy. Or maybe just not yet. She's been like this since 7 months ago. Crying, pleading, and staring outside the window were the only things that she did. She talks when it's needed. She live like there were no hope in her life. But that's what she really think, though. She even thought that there is no use for her to live since her reasons to live are now gone. But one thing that held her from committing suicide is his words.


"I hate people who kills themselves. They're the most idiot among the idiots."


And she would never want to be hated by the person she loves the most. Well, yeah, maybe if she commits suicide her love won't know (for now). But as time goes by, her love will eventually know about her, right? I mean, she'll be on the news everywhere since she's one of the most succesful businessman's daughter in South Korea.


Haneul was deep in her thought that she didn't even notice someone had entered her room.


"Haneul." An old but still beautiful woman called Haneul with her oh-so-soft voice. "You should eat, darling."
she continued.


Hearing this, Haneul turned her head to her and shook her head. She stood up and walked to her bed with her back facing her mother. Seeing her respond, her mom sighed for the nth time. She was stressed. Her heart hurts seeing her daughter like that. But what can she do other than taking care of her? Help her? As if her husband would allow her.


"Please let me meet them. Eomma, help me. Please." Haneul whispered. Her tears fell again. At first she was just silent, but now her heart-wrenching sob is heard. Her mother sat next to Haneul and pats her back.


"Haneul, please stop crying. Be the old you. Please Haneul. I can't bear to see you like this." Her mom pleaded. Haneul sat up and held her mom's arms.


"Eomma, please let me meet them. I love them. They're my life. Please let me meet them. I need them." She pleaded. Her mom could only shook her head. Her reaction made Haneul cry harder.


Haneul pulled her hair, threw everything she could reach, and she even hurt herself. Her mom tried stop her but there's no use. Haneul won't stop struggling.


"Lee Haneul! Stop being childish." Her father roared, suddenly standing in front of her bed with his furious expression.


"No! You can't always control me! I'm not a robot that you can always control. I'm a human. I have a feeling too. I can decide what I want to do, or what I won't do! I hate you!" Haneul screamed.


"Don't talk to me like that! I gave you happiness through my money. Isn't it enough? You ungrateful brat!" 


"I don't need your money! I need my loves. Please let me see them, appa. I can't live witho-"


Haneul's right cheek turned red. Her mom stared at the father and daughter in horror. Haneul could feel the stinging pain on her slapped cheek. But what she felt more was the pain in her heart. That pain when the people she loves, weren't by her side and that pain when the person she (used to) respects, hurted her.


"Hey, let's go." Her mom pulled her husband's arm. And when they're outside the room, her father locked the door and her mom gave her father a disappointed look. On the other side, Haneul glared at the doorknob and ran to it. She twisted it again and again but it won't open. She sat on the floor and banged the door.


"Don't lock the door please. I want to go out. I need to see them. I haven't even see my daughter. Please..." she sobbed harder. 


'My daughter'? Yeap. She has a daughter. Now, let's reveal the story.


Flashback


It was a nice day. There were birds chirping outside a beautiful pregnant woman's room. And that woman is Haneul.


"Good morning birds!" She greeted them with her infamous cheerful voice. She inhaled the fresh air and smiled when she felt one pair of strong arms encircled her waist.


"Morning, love. What were you doing? Is Yeoshin doing great?" Asked her husband with an amused smile on his handsome face as he his wife's belly. That husband is Kim Myungsoo.

They're married for almost two years now and they live a happy life. But behind their sweet love story, there's a saddening fact. Which is her father didn't agree to this marriage. Why? Because their fathers are business rival. They despise each other. Haneul and Myungsoo both knew from the very beginning that they couldn't be together since their fathers won't allow them. But they insisted each other that their fathers' problem couldn't be involved in their story.


They met in highschool and they became bestfriends, bestfriends became lovers, and when they're graduating from college, Myungsoo proposed to her. And of course she said yes.


On that day, Myungsoo brought her to meet his parents and his younger brother. In that time, Myungsoo's mom and Moonsoo (his brother) liked her. His father liked her too. But the fact that she's the daughter of his rival, made him think twice. But Myungsoo's able to convice his father that she had nothing to do with her father (like in case she became Myungsoo's girlfriend because her father told her so, so she can stole some information about Myungsoo's father's company then tell it to her father so that her father can destroy the company), so his father allowed them to get married. Besides, his father isn't a selfish jerk that only think about his company or money. He also think of his family's happiness.


His parents agreed and her mom agreed too. But one thing that's disappointing was the fact that her father hated their plan to get married. Haneul tried to convice him, but failed. Her mom, Myungsoo himself, and his parents even tried to convice Haneul's father. But being the selfish man he is, he still didn't agree. At first, he had a plan to destroy the wedding. But then he canceled the plan thinking that maybe, they'll divorce soon. Marriage isn't an easy thing, he thought.


On their wedding day, he didn't come. Haneul cried when her mom told her that her father won't come. But fortunately her bestfriend who was in the room helped Madam Lee to comfort her. Her uncle walked her down the aisle. And she's thankful of that. 


Time passed by and it's been one year since the wedding day. They got the most lovely gift from the God on their first wedding anniversary. A baby. They were the happiest. They alreade prepared the name for their child. 'Jinyoung' if it's a boy and 'Yeoshin' if it's a girl.


"Oh, you're awake? Good morning too, hubbie. I was enjoying the fresh air. Yes she is. She's been a good girl." She laughed.


He yawned abit before replying her, "I'm still sleepy though. A good girl, just like her mom. Hey, give me a kiss." She giggled then pecked his cheeks.


"Only on my cheeks? A married couple should kiss on the lips, baby." He pouts.


She squealed witnessing the sight, "Who said that, huh? Aah, my hubbie is so adorableee~" Then she kissed him on the lips. They shared a sweet kiss.


After sometime spent with them cuddling on the bed, they ate breakfast. When Haneul was about to put the glass on the sink, she felt a pain on her lower part of the body. She felt something wet on her inner thigh. She immediately knew what was happening and gasped. She called Myungsoo and they went to the hospital.


On the process, the doctor said that Haneul's body isn't that strong but she still insist the doctor that she could do it. Yes she can do it. But as soon as the baby came out, she passed out. Myungsoo worried a bit about Haneul but the doctor said that it's not a dangerous matter for a mother if they passed out after giving birth. It happened because most of them are too tired. And Myungsoo was relieved knowing the fact. They cleaned up the baby and gave it to Myungsoo. He smiled and a tear fell. A tear of joy. He kissed the baby girl's forehead and whispered, "Daddy and mommy loves you, baby."


They then brought Haneul to her hospital room and let her rest. Myungsoo then went to the registration to fill some document.


Little did he know, Haneul's father's men took Haneul to her old home. When Myungsoo went back to the room, he remembered that he hadn't call his parents and the others so he made a phone call which gave Haneul's father's men extra time to take Haneul without his knowing.


He walked again to her room only to see a used bed but there's no Haneul. 


"Where is she? Is she awake?" He knocked the toilet's door but no one answered. He's getting worried so he twisted the door open, but there's no one inside.


He then look for her in every corner of this hospital but Haneul's nowhere to be seen. He ran back to the room only to see a nurse tidying up the bed.


"Where is the patient?" He asked.


"Who are you?" asked the nurse politely.


"I'm her husband. Where is she?" 


"I don't know where she is sir. Maybe you can ask the nurses in the registration section in the lobby."


His mind went blank but he came to his senses immediately, "Thanks."


He ran to the lift and unpatiently wait for the machine to arrive on the first floor.


"Do you know where is the patient Kim Haneul?" He asked breathlessly.


"The one that just gave birth? Oh, her father took her home. Excuse me, may I know who you are, sir?"


When the nurse mentioned "her father" he immediately knew what was his plan. His fists clenched tightly.


"I'm her husband. Thanks for the information."


He then drove to Haneul's house and he only took 15 minutes to reach there. He knocked on the door. He rubbed his face in frustation when the maid took a long time to open it.


"Master Kim, I'm really sorry but I can't let you in. Master Lee forbid me." the maid apologize.


"I don't care whether he forbid you or not. But please, you should let me in. I need to see Haneul. Please. I need to take her back. Her child needs her." He pleaded desperately. 


"I'm really sorry master Kim. But I can't." the maid closed the door but fortunately Myungsoo's reflect's quick enough. He stuck his foot and push the door open with full force. And he ran to Haneul's bedroom. But unfortunately for him, the bodyguards caught him. The maid immediately called Master Lee.


"What are you doing there, young man?" Haneul's father smirked.


"Are you crazy? Are you trying to separate Haneul from her own daughter? What kind of father are you?!" Myungsoo screamed. His face all red because of anger.


"I'm a kind of father who trying to separate my daughter from misery. And who do you think you are, huh? Talking to me like that. Don't you have some manner? I'm sure your parents taught you that, right?" He asked mockingly. He walked closer to Myungsoo. "You're not even handsome. I wonder what my daughter sees in you."


"Misery? You even brought her to misery! And don't even dare to bring my parents in this case!"


"Ugh whatever you say. Throw him out." Master Lee said nonchalantly.


"YOU BASTARD LET ME TAKE HANEUL BACK!!"


Flashback End


And that's what happened.


Since the day Haneul's father slapped her, she became more depressed. When she used to still want to comunicate with other people (eventhough just a short conversation), now she won't. When a person tried to talk to her, she didn't respond to them. She only stared at them with blank look like she couldn't understand them. Then without answering them, she went back to her usual position, hugging her knees and staring outside the window. She didn't even sleep like a normal person. She only sleep when she felt like it, or when she cried herself to sleep. The only thing she did right now is sitting on her bed hugging her knees, staring outside the window wishing that she can be free like she used to be, and mumbling some words like "Let me see them.", "I miss them.", "I am so lonely. Please let me be with them.", and such. Madam Lee brought her to psychiatrist but they couldn't heal her. Not even a bit. Everyday, her mom blamed her father.


"It's all because of you. I won't forgive you if she become crazy one day." Then she'll slap her husband if needed.


---


"Haneul, eomma will go to my friend's house. Do you want to go with me? I can drop you to Myungsoo's home? You can meet Yeoshin." Her mom asked her.


Haneul smiled at the name "Myungsoo" and "Yeoshin". But then her smile turned into a sad smile and a tear fell again from her eyes, "Myungsoo, Yeoshin." then she sobbed and burried her head on her pillow.


"God, why?" Her mom said hopelessly.


---


"Tomorrow I have to go to Germany." Master Lee said.


Hearing this, Madam Lee brightened. Maybe this is the chance for her to invite Myungsoo.


"How long?" she asked.


"A month maybe? It's a very important thing." He sighed tiredly. Madam Lee nodded her head and smiled.



"Take care okay? Call me if you need anything. Ah, anyway, you can take Haneul back to her little family." Was the last sentence Master Lee said before the car went away. 


Madam Lee was shocked. She can't believe that her husband can finally let Haneul meet Myungsoo. Yes she planned to invite Myungsoo, but it's without her husband's permission, so Haneul and Myungsoo can't meet so often. But when she knew that her husband allowed them to meet, she was very happy. She grinned as she picked up her phone to call Myungsoo.


~~~


"Haneul?" Madam Lee sat by her side and carressed Haneul's messy hair. Haneul didn't respond.


"Myungsoo."


"You miss Myungsoo? Do you want to meet Myungsoo?" Madam Lee asked softly.


Haneul turned her head and smiled a bit, "Myungsoo?"


"He's on his way. You should dress up so he won't be disappointed when he came here."


Haneul frowned, "Lying." She burried her head on her hands and kept mumbling that word.


Just then the bell rang. Madam Lee grinned and stood up. She opened the front door and was greeted by a fine young man and a cute little girl who's in his father's arms. Sure he smiles, but Madam Lee could see the sadness in Myungsoo's face.


He may has one of his treasures, but his life will never complete without his queen. The one that gave birth to Yeoshin, his princess.


"Hello, Madam Lee. Long time no see. Thank you for letting me meet Haneul. How's she?" Myungsoo nodded his head to show some respect then smiled. From the first until now, Myungsoo didn't hate Madam Lee. He just didn't like her husband.


She sighed when Haneul was mentioned, "Just meet her and you'll know. And, call me eommonim."


"Ne eommonim." Myungsoo smiled. And looked down at Yeoshin who's giggling.


"You know where her room is right?" She asked him and her eyes turned to Yeoshin.


"Here let me carry Yeoshin. I need some bonding time with my grandchild." Madam Lee winked and Myungsoo laughed. He gave Yeoshin to Madam Lee and went upstairs.


His heart thumped and he could feel his eyes watering and his life slowly got its' color back.


He knocked the door nervously and opened it carefully. There. He saw her. The love of his life. His oxygen, his treasure, his all. His heart hurt though when he saw that she didn't even notice him. His heart broke when he heard her mumbling his name with a blank look on her face. His heart shattered when he walked closer. He saw how miserable Haneul was from her looks. Her messy hair, her very obvious eyebags, her red bloodshot eyes, her pale lips, her pale face, and her body that once ideal, now it's too thin. But eventhough she has those flaws, Myungsoo still think that she's the most beautiful girl. He kneeled down in front of her and cupped her face.


"Hello, love." He greeted her as tears streamed down on his handsome face. His heart clenched when he saw her lifeless face. Her eyes still not staring back at him. He cupped her face trying to get her attention.


She heard that familliar voice. That soothing voice and the hands that used to caressed her, keeping her cheeks warm, and cupped her face when they kissed. She shifted her eyes to Myungsoo's face and she gasped. Her eyes got its' spark again.


"Myungsoo?" She touched his face gently with her hand. The hand that is longing to touch him. She felt her eyes stinging with the tears that now pooling in her eyes. With just one blink, they'll fall like a waterfall.


Myungsoo nodded and wiped his tears, "I am. Haneul-ah, love, I miss you."


Without any words, Haneul hugged Myungsoo tightly. As tight as she could to tell him how much she's longing for him and how much she missed him. She sobbed on his chest.


"Myungsoo, Myungsoo." She kept on calling his name. And he felt like crying now that he had his love in his arms again.


"I'm here. I miss you so much too. I love you so much Haneul." He held her close to his body and kissed the top of her head repeatedly trying to express how desperate he was to meet her through his action and his words. But it seemed like they couldn't express it much.


"Ssh, stop crying, love. I hate to see you cry." He pulled himself abit just to wipe her tears but she won't let go. She shook her head and held him tightly. "I won't go. Just let me see that pretty face of yours."


"Love..." She whispered. A smile crept up on her face and she cupped his face. Myungsoo smiled and his dimples showed. He wiped the rest of her tears. His eyes shifted to her lips and he kissed it. Just a slow but passionate, sweet kiss.


They broke the kiss when they realised that they're in need of oxygen. Their chest heaved up and down and their hearts thumped faster than usual. Haneul smiled at Myungsoo.


"Yeoshin?" She asked.


"She's downstair. Do you want to meet her?" Myungsoo asked. She beamed and nodded her head excitedly.


Myungsoo stood up and pulled Haneul, "Come with me, baby."


"Outside? N-no. Appa." She shook her head furiously and her trembling arms hugged her knees again. Myungsoo sighed witnessing this. He crouched down next to her.


"He's gone. He's not here. It's okay. Besides, there's me who'll protect you right?" He asked softly. Hoping that she'll fulfill his request.


"No appa?" She asked timidly.


He nodded, "No appa. There's only me, Yeoshin, and eommonim in this house."


"Really?" 


"Yup. Now come." He helped her stand up and she immediately held his arm. But Myungsoo pulled her hands off his arm and held her on her waist instead. They went down together. And the first thing they heard was Yeoshin's laugh.


"Yeoshin?" She looked up at her husband and smiled.


"Yeoshin." He smiled back at her.


Yeoshin start blabbering as soon as she saw her father and reached out her hands signaling him to hold her.


Myungsoo picked her up and kiss her forehead, "Hello again, sunshine. Hey look who's there. She's your mommy!" he explained cheerfully. Yoonri giggled hearing her father's cheerful voice and then stared at her mother's figure with her wide, innocent eyes. She reached out her arms and squealed.


Haneul only stared at her with a smile and waved a little as tears of joy fell from her eyes, "Hello." She said softly.


Slowly Yeoshin frowned then she started trembling. Her eyes watered then she cried.
Haneul became worried and took a step back.


"She doesn't like me? Am I scary? Myungsoo, what did I do?" she asked Myungsoo worriedly. Haneul's tears of joy now replaced by tears that fell because of the sadness she felt.


Myungsoo chuckled as he patted Yeoshin's back, "No silly. She likes you. It's just that when she asked you to carry her, you didn't carry her. And she felt sad."


She smiled a bit knowing the truth, "Oh. Let me carry her."


Myungsoo gave Yeoshin to Haneul and Haneul hugged Yeoshin tightly to stop her cries, "Mommy's sorry. Stop crying baby."


After a few moments soothing her, Yeoshin finally stop crying and now she's sleeping in Haneul's arms. Haneul then walked to her bedroom and put Yeoshin there. She covered her tiny body with her blanket and Haneul laid down on her right side. Haneul smiled seeing her angel's sleeping face. Her hands lightly patted Yeoshin's thigh. And she soon went to her own dreamland too.


On the other side, Myungsoo was catching up things with his mother-in-law. After some topics, Myungsoo excused himself.


"Myungsoo, you'll sleep here, right?" Madam Lee asked.


"Yes. Well, if it's okay with you, eommonim." He rubbed his nape. 


"Oh, it's okay. I'm actually happy that you're here. Seeing Haneul's reaction earlier when you arrived, made me happy." She smiled softly. "You may go now." She continued.


He went to Haneul's room. He sat carefully on the bed and smiled at the sight. If only her father didn't separate them. He'll witness this scene everyday. He kissed both of Haneul's and Yeoshin's cheeks then washed up and changed his cloth to a comfortable one. He turned off the light and laid next to Yeoshin. He smiled once again before he fell into deep slumber.


Since that day, she slowly went back to the Haneul she used to be. At first she only talk freely just when she's talking with Myungsoo, only eat when Myungsoo told her, only being herself when she's around Myungsoo and Yeoshin. But as the days passed by, she went back to her old self fully. She forgave her father too. And now she went back to her own house with Myungsoo and Yeoshin. They lived a happy life that they should recieve from long time ago. There are no big problems anymore. Well there are many fights in their life but they can go through it all. Their love for each other held them tight so they won't separate, again.


The End.



OMF THIS FICT ISH CREEPY DX thank you for being strong to read this fict till the end though :') I love you guys! Pardon my grammar mkay._.) Thaaank you~~♡♡♡


Feedbacks are needed you know /wink wink/