final

My Kindergarten Friend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sehun.... He is soo handsome..* you thought.

Sehun is your kindergarten friend and neighbour. You have a crush on him since kindergarten. After kindergarten, both of you didn't talk to each other at all even though you're neighbours. You seldom see him nowadays. *maybe he had forgotten me. I dont even know if he still remembers my name.* you thought. That time, you were in a cab when you saw him outside. Both of you made an eye contact. His eyes widened when he saw you, you quickly ducked your head. *aish.. why did he looked so surprise just now? Im uglier arent I?* you thought while ducking your head. *I-is that Nara? Wah.. she looks prettier now.* Sehun thought.

 

21/4/2014:

Your POV

Achoo! "Aigoo.. my princess. You cant go to school today, you are sick.. you have a fever and flu." Mom told me. "B-but mom!! I wanna go to school! See, im not *achoo* sick *achoo*" "oh really? Ur not sick?" My shoulders deflated. " okay mom! I give up. I will rest at home.""thats my princess. Annyeong! Im off to work!" Mom kissed my forehead and went to work.                             

                        *********  

Omo!! Its soooo boring! Hmm should I watch a movie? Werewolf boy!! Yeah I will watch that movie! Theres Song Joonki!

      I did not enjoy the movie that much coz my mucus keep on flowing. *AAAAAACHOOOOOO!!!* I took a piece of tissue and wiped my nose. I wanted to take another piece to blow my nose when I realised, WE RAN OUT OF TISSUES!!!! I wish Oppa was here so that he could buy me tissues. Too bad he's overseas now. Haiis. I took my thick padded jacket and a scarf to keep me warm. I also wear a pair of gloves. I quickly went to the nearest convenience store which was a few blocks a way from my house. I bought some box of tissues and some tissue packets. When I was going back home, someone called my name. I turned around and was shocked. Omo, kkaebsong~         

                          ***********            

No ones POV

"Nara!!" Sehun called. Nara turned around and was shocked to see her crush calling her.Sehun went to Nara. Nara cant stop herself from blushing. "You're N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter