Secret number 1

Bunch of Secret

 

When exactly Jessica start to call Yuri Seobang?

Author POV 2007 after dance practice

 

 

 

"Arrgh!! So tired" Taeyeon slumb her body on the floor and just laying down with closed eyes.

"Tae Tae...." Tiffany came and immitating taeyeon  position. Everyone also feeling the same tiredness as the two.

Yuri look up all of her friends and smiling. She walk accros the dance room and took a few botles and towels. She then start to distributes it to all her member. Seohyun notice the gesture and as a sweet maknae she used to be she start helping Yul.

Yuri POV

When I walk to Jessica to give her the water and towel I notice that she look extremely tired. "Sica" I call her, she tilt her head a little and look up to me. I give her the water but when she grab it the bottle just slides down  on the floor and so does jessica body. "Sica!" I scream for I was shock to what had happened. I quickly reach her and put her head on my lap. "Sica..what?" I cant finish my words when Jessica hold my hand and look at me

"gomawo" she manage to whisper before she passed out. All the member are gather around us, some of them shed tears.

Taeyeon call manager oppa and ask for help. Doctor came after a few minutes and check Jessica condition. "It's alright. She was exhausted thats all. But if this happened often, it will be bad for health. You have to bring her home immediately and make sure she takes healthy food. Warm porridge should be good for her recovery. Next time when you all practice or perform prepare enough isotonic water. Not only mineral water. And do enough warming up. Being a performer, you all need to maintain your health" the doctor told us after done examining Jessica. We only nod.

After the doctor leave I volunteer to bring Jessica " Yuri.... let manager oppa do that" Taeyeon said to me but I insist. "I wanna do it Taeng. Please let me" I told her. "Yah Yuri..." manager oppa try to stop me. "Please oppa. Let me" I took Jessica in my arm and bring her to the van.

I watched her sleep peacefully besides me. I let her head resting on my shoulder. I just don't know what happened but I feel like crying when I see her in this state.

Yoona took a sit besides me and grab my free hand, "everything will be alright unnie" she assured me. 

Once we arrive at the dorm I put her on her bed and tuck in her blanket. I dry the sweat that forming in her forehead then I planted a kiss.

"Yah Yuri ah....you look like a prince taking care of your princess" Sooyoung barge in and make me blush with her statement. Luckly maknae has put the light on dim mode, otherwise Sooyoung will recognise my redden face and tease me even more.

"Yuri unnie.... Yuri unnie....." I heard my name was called and I begin to open my eyes slowly. Once I open my eyes I saw Sooyoung pout and make a puppy face. Yuks!!! I pretend to throwing up. "Yah! My face and voice are cute you know!" Sooyoung strangle my neck.

"Argh! Okaiy Okaiy stap stanggle ma nackh" I hardly said it for I felt she chooking me. Finally she release me.

"Wake up appa!" Sooyoung said with false cute voice. Eeeek! "Taengo ahjuma made delicious porridge for umma" still using the same horrible voice.

"Yah! Sooyoung Ah! Do you called me ahjuma?!" Taeyeon suddenly came wearing a cooking appron and bring along a glass of water. Sooyoung only grinning at her. "And how do you know its delicious? You taste it are you?!" Taeyeon pointing at Sooyoung whose face look surpris

e

 

"Neh... I... I mean NO!" Sooyoung failed misserably. Taeyeon strangle her and forcefully take her out of the room.

 

 

"Yuri Ah make sure you made the princess finish her porridge okay?" Taeyeon said before closing the door. I only nod weakly at her. 

 

To make sure Jessica rest well is an easy task for sleeping is always been her first love. But to wake her up and finish the porridge that's another thing. I start to climbed down my bed and begin to wake her.

First I tried to wake her in normal way everybody does. Calling her name. "Jessica....Jessica" she not even stir.

"Sica......Sica Ah......wake up" well Jessica always this persistent when it came to sleep. "Hmm Sica.... why did you like sleeping very much? Well actually I also like sleeping you know? I can sleep everywhere. But I get easily woke up when someone ask me to. You just like a baby in deep sleep. Sometimes I wish I can be like you. Imagine when Taeng has to wake both of us if I have the same sleep habit like you. It would be epic right?! Taeng using his octaf to wake us both, Fany will start furious and glance at her pink wristwatch every second. Ha ha ha Yoong will talking joke all the time and Hyo.... Hyo will love this. Hyo and Soo will start to going arround the dorm with cymbal in their hands. Sunny.... she will already have enough death skill cell  pilled up in the time we wake up" I'm ending talking with sleeping Jessica.

"Continue" suddenly a voice startled me. Its Jessica. She already laying with her side body and put her head on her left palm facing me with sparkle in her eyes. Almost like posing for mattres CF.

"Whoah! You startled me. Why don't you say you wake up already?!" I crossed my arm and pout.

"Your immagination is amazing. I don't have a heart to cut it out" she said with her sweet voice. I keep my sulking mode when suddenly a pair of her palm wrap arround my face "mad at me?" She tilt her head in the cutest way I ever experienced and suddenly I feel so hot.

"Ahem ahem" I make fake cough to release my nervousness. Why do I feel nervous anyway?! Its only Jessica for God sake. "Aniyo. I'm not angry at you. but if you want to please me. You have to finish this delicious porridge Taeyeon made. Say Ahhh" I took the bowl and scoop the porridge with the spoon.

Jessica already noding her head and start open when suddenly she snap "wait! How did you know its delicious? You taste it first?!" Her word sounds like an accussation.

I roll my eyes "I'm not Sooyoung you know! And she is the one taste it first. Now open up. Ahhh" Jessica gladly eat it with my assistance. 

After done eating we both came out of our room. "Yulsic!!!!" Yoona scream making everyone look to our direction. That moment I realized that Jessica was holding my hand all the time. I can't stop the urge to smile. Jessica and I walk to where everyone gathered.

"Appa... is umma okay?" Sooyoung asking with false cute voice wich I answer with knock her on her forehead.

Jessica look at me right away "You appa? I'm umma? When all of this happened?" Jessica seems lost.

"Don't mind Sooyoung. She just being ridiculous since this morning Jessi" Tiffany snap.

"You okay sica?" Taeyeon was the first one that asking a logic question, Thanks God!.

 

 

"Mmmhmm" Jessica only nod. Everyone then start chating and making fun to each other. At twelve I notice Jessica sleepy figure. I suggest her to go to our room to have rest some more. "Piggy back ride" Jessica said weakly.

 

 

"I beg your pardon?" I don't know what she meant, sometimes she just so random.

 

 

"I wants you to give me  a piggy back" she said emotionless.

 

 

"Oh come on princess, you healthy enough to walk to our room. Its only three meters away if you dont remember" I want to and see the reaction.

 

 

 

"I want piggy back now. N O W. NOW!" She sent me her infamous glare and making me felt freeze aura start to build surround me.

 

 

"Yah Sica.... your glare is truly something. Okay okay. Climb up!" I squat in front of her and when she already climb I made my way to our room. 

After Jessica had laid in her bed, I stand and planning to go to the living room joining sunny watching some tv show when Jessica called me.

"Yuri ah" I turn to her, "hmm?". "Can you accompany me?" she tilt her head a little and tap the space beside her. I walk back to her and sit on that spot. "Yuri ah.... can I call you seobang?" She ask me all of the sudden,

"what?" I look at her.

"Why? You hate it don't you? Sooyoung can call you appa but I can't call you seobang? Arrgh! Leave me alone please"ss she keep talking and didn't give me time to defense my self. And now she back facing me. I sigh aloud.

"Yah Sica... you know you can call me anything. Come on dont be mad at me".

Still back facing me she said 

 

"its not fun anymore because you hate the nickname" sometimes she just love being a stubborn.

 

 

I reach her and turn her to face me. "Sica... how can you say so? You didn't give me chance to say my opinion . You know you are my best best friend, we know each other since forever! and you have to trust me that I would love every nick name you gave me" she start to look at me, I believe if not because she took me in bear hug I can see her tears coming. Hahaha my princess is so cute.

 

 

Wait! Did I said my princess? Well... she is an ice princess afterall.

 

FIN

wait for another secret.......