Chapter 1

Am I That Important to You ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day I, I kept thinking about him. Days has past, but I'm still thinking about him. What wrong with me? I was thinking until my best friend Hyomin said somrthing.

           "Yah! ____, go get your stuff. We need to go soon." Hyomin and I are moving together to our new school due to our results. When I was searching for a job 3 years ago and she offered me a pretty good job. Since then we were best friend we even go to the same school and stay at the same place. And now we are moving to the school dorm together. How great is that? 

            "Yes, Madam. " I said lazily and she hit my head.

            "Ouch! What was that for?"

            "For not paying attention to my words. " She said and left.

As soon as i got ready. We took a cab and brought all our belongings with us

After that 20 minutes , we finally reach. Me and Hyo (hyomin) were really  amazed as the school looks like a HUGE castle. And we can see students from rich families coming out from their OMG-SO-EXPENSIVE-CAR!!! and they even have someone to hold their bags for them. I always thought that i will only see something like that in dramas. It was huge and amazing for a poor kid like us.

When we reach the school gate, a girl came and greet us. She introduce herself as Sooyeon, the president of student council and she has been informed about our arrival. She was asked to show us around. I find her really sweet. Maybe we can become really good friends!

            "Girls, this is a rich school and normally they only let rich-kid enter. You're lucky to be accepted, the school only started this scholarship thing this year. Remember to take care of yourself, get it?' Sooyeon said.

            " Thanks. we'll get going.'' we both said and told her that we will continue to explore the school on our own.

This school is the biggest school i ever seen! It looks GREAT !

            "Hyomin, I love this place." You said gratefully.

            "Yes, we'll be staying here and studying here from today onwards! '' You nodded.

After you check-in into your dorm's. You and hyomin went to class.

            ''Everybody, listen! Today we had two new students in our class let welcome them in!" It took a long time for the teacher to make them quiet.

             "Now, let start with the introducing."

             "My name is Hyomin. Nice to meet you!" Hyomin greeted the class.

             " So, hyomin. Your sit will be there." the teacher said while pointing to a empty seat next to a boy that look a bit "tough".

             " Would you like to introduce yourself,young lady?" I went to the class stage and introduce myself.

             "My name is ____. I'm 18 this year,Please treat me well." You said cheerfully. The students in the class started to discuss about her age.

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter