Running away from aliens

Because I got High

Key walked down the street to the corner. He realized all too late that he’d forgotten a disguise when a fan girl started screaming. Then more people looked. Key knew he wouldn’t be able to reach his trusty grocer in time to escape the mob. The girls were a block away.
‘They must have hawk eyes to see me from there.’ Key thought to himself. Suddenly Key noticed a sign from God. A few feet away was a street vendor selling none other than -little bags of cookies! Key rushed forward then realized they were brownies. ‘Beggar’s can’t be choosers.’ Key thought. He’d rather have cookies but he didn’t have time to be picky.
“How much for two?”
“Two biscuits or two bags?”
“Two bags.” Key snapped, not meaning to be rude but failing because of the predicament. The man looked at him in a weird way.
“3000 won for one bag.” Key’s eyebrows rose. They were a little expensive for such random looking brownies. All in odd shapes and a little mashed up.
“2 bags please.” Key looked around. He was surprised as all the girls were right there. They had notebooks and pens with them, obviously straight from school. Key smiled and signed autographs, posed for pictures and conversed with the school girls.
Eventually Key got back to his dorm with the 2 bags of brownies still intact. He hoped that they’d taste as good as their price suggested.
Key sat down on the couch in the lounge, switching on the TV to some KBS reality program re-run. Was it Wild Bunny? Key opened the bag of brownies just as the front door opened. It was Jonghyun and Minho.
“Yah, why are you guys back so early?” Key shouted from the lounge. He was looking forward to the alone time.
“It was cancelled.” Minho shouted back. Him and Jonghyun walked down the passage and put their stuff down on the kitchen counter. Jonghyun turned around to see Key eating a brownie. Jonghyun was feeling a little hungry himself.
“Can I have one?” Jonghyun walked towards the couch.
Key pouted. “Do you know what I went through to get these?”
“You didn’t make them?” Jonghyun asked, confused by the cooking stuff that was in the kitchen.
“I had to buy them. My cookies burnt.”
“Yah, you’re still cleaning up the mess you left. Taemin’s going to be tired after he gets back from the filming tonight so you can‘t make him do it again.”
“Yeah.” Key said absent mindedly, watching the TV as Jaebeom reversed 2pm’s van, almost hitting a pedestrian.
Minho eventually came over to the couch to sit on the other side of Jonghyun. He looked at him and Key with a pout until Jonghyun gave him a brownie. Minho smiled, satisfied.
“These aren’t so bad.” Key commented, taking out another one from the little bag.
Half way through it, Key suddenly felt dizzy. The TV looked weird as hell. He turned slowly to look at Jonghyun and Minho.
“What?” Jonghyun asked as Key stared at him, not even blinking. Minho leaned forward to take another brownie. As soon as he bit into it he burst out laughing. Jonghyun turned to look at Minho.
“Look at his face!” Minho said to Jonghyun, then continued to laugh at Key. Key’s eyes widened and then he climbed off of the couch onto the floor. Minho laughed louder.
Jonghyun got up quickly to move away from the crazy people. What were they doing? Was this an inside joke? He stared down at Key as he lay on the floor, staring at the ceiling. “What!? Tell me what’s going on here.” Jonghyun said, feeling left out. He sighed and went to sit back down. No one would answer him so he’d ignore them. He took another bite into his half-eaten brownie.
Minho felt like he’d been laughing for hours when finally he had enough breath in his lungs to speak. “He looked so funny right now.” Minho said sitting back and finishing his brownie.
Key leapt up. He wasn’t sure why but he was going with the weird feeling instead of fighting it. He grabbed Minho’s hand and pulled, trying to get him to stand up. Minho’s eyebrows creased as he chewed. “What are you doing?”
“You need to come with me quickly!?”
Minho looked around, worriedly. “Are you sure I can?”
“Please. We must hurry.” Key tugged harder on Minho’s arm.
“Okay, let’s go.” Minho said, trying to get up. His body wouldn’t move as he leaned back against the couch. His facial expression became panicked. “I can’t move.”
“Hurry. Hurry!” Key yelled.
“I’m stuck to the couch!” Minho’s eyes widened past their usually wide shape.
Jonghyun looked at the two boy’s with a weird expression. He didn’t understand. He suddenly felt a warm tingle spread across his arm, along to his shoulder and then make it’s way down his spine. Jonghyun let the feeling warm him from the inside out as he finished his brownie. He tuned out Key and Minho’s loud voices as he took another brownie and carried on watching the TV. The advert that was on seemed like a little movie. Jonghyun began to giggle at the fat man on the screen.
“Kibum, help me get off of here!” Minho began to hyperventilate.
Key’s face became determined as he took Minho’s other arm and pulled him until Minho was being dragged along the wooden floor of their dorm’s lounge. “Did it let you go yet!?” Key asked as he dragged Minho towards the kitchen.
“I don’t know!” Minho shouted.
Jonghyun looked away from the TV to see Key dragging Minho, arms first along the floor. His quiet giggles raged into a loud fit of laughs as he watched them. Jonghyun finished the brownie and reached for a third one.
Key let go of Minho’s arms and slumped down, leaning against the kitchen counter as Minho lay on the floor, face first. They both panted as if they’d been running. “It let you go.” Key said looking at the evil couch with disgust.
“Ah, I thought it would never. Thank you Key-shii.”
Jonghyun eyed the brownie suspiciously then put the entire thing in his mouth, practically swallowing it whole since it wouldn’t go down fast enough. He jumped up and ran past Minho and Key, into the bedroom. The floor felt like jelly as he ran. There must’ve been stones or something in the way.
Minho looked up to see Jonghyun walking slowly towards the room. His legs wobbled as he walked and every now and then he’d trip over his own foot. He and Key giggled as they watched Jonghyun enter their bedroom.
Key turned to Minho suddenly, his face an inch away. “Why are you so good-looking?” he asked, dead serious.
Minho began to giggle. His hands went up to touch his own face. “I am?”
“Yes. Answer me Choi Minho.”
“I don’t know.” Minho said with a confused expression going deep into thought about it.
Key got up and walked into the kitchen. He bent down to find something to eat in the cupboard but fell over. He stayed there.
Jonghyun searched high and low for the manager’s car key. He knew he’d hid it somewhere so that his ‘kids’ couldn’t take it for joy rides. Jonghyun ran out of the room with a frantic expression. He looked at Minho sitting on the floor, deep in thought. “Where’s the key?”
Minho thought for a moment then his eyebrows rose with enlightenment. He put his index finger up to signal ‘one moment’ to Jonghyun as he walked around the counter and into the kitchen. He bent down and picked up something heavy.
Minho pulled Key’s arm around his neck and lifted him against his will. “Hey, no. I’m not done with the chocolate in there.”
“Here’s the Key.” Minho said with a genuine smile.
“Thanks Minho!” Jonghyun beamed. “Let’s take a drive.” Minho nodded at the good idea.

Minho and Jonghyun dragged Key out of the kitchen. When they got to the door they stopped. “How do we open it?” Jonghyun looked at Minho worriedly.
Minho thought about it then looked at Key. “We have key.” Key looked at the door and squinted his eyes in concentration. It opened suddenly.

Taemin opened the door and got a fright as the three older boys stared at him. They all hugged him at the same time. “What are you doing!?” Taemin’s eyes were wide as saucers as they stared at him with wide eyes and huge creepy grins.
“Taemin’s here!” Jonghyun shouted.
“I know that!” Key shouted back glaring at Jonghyun.
“Why are you looking at me like that!?” Jonghyun’s eyebrows creased in anger.
“Because you’re stupid! THERE I said it!” Key snarled. Jonghyun opened his mouth to hurl an insult at Key but was silenced.
“SSSSHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh…” Minho hushed until JongKey stopped fighting. “Can’t we all just.. Get along?” He said with the most hippie-styled expression they’d ever seen.
“I’m sorry.” Jonghyun stated with an extremely sad expression. Key followed suit as he hugged the older boy. “Me too.”
“Group hug!” Minho shouted covering Jonghyun and Kibum with his enormous embrace.

Taemin had backed out into the hallway by then. His wtf expression was at it’s peak. He was scared to make a noise incase they heard him and dragged him into the madness. He backed away until he got to the stairs then he quietly ran back down them. He needed to find Onew. Fast.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*@*A*&^”*&%^$£^£$^%!£*&%^*$£&

Onew sighed as he walked up the stairs towards their dorm. The elevator was out of order which was strange. Taemin was pulling him upwards as he prattled about what was going on with their other band mates. As they got to the top level Taemin’s freaked out voice became a worried whisper. “See, they didn’t even close the door when I left.”
“I’m sure they were just trying to play a trick on you Taemin.” Onew sighed, too tired to care.
Onew walked into the dorm as if it were any other day while Taemin walked in slowly behind him, eyes darting left and right as they walked down the short hallway. The place was quiet. Too quiet.
“I don’t think they’re here.” Taemin stated.
“Okay, listen, I’ll go downstairs and ask the front desk if they’ve seen them.” Taemin sighed in relief. “Hurry, this place is creepy when it’s nighttime.”

Onew got to the front desk after a long walk down the stairs. His feet ached after such a long day. After all, he’d had the busiest schedule that day out of the rest of them. He’d been on his feet since five that morning. 13 hours ago.
“Excuse me.” Onew said, approaching the man at the desk. He must have been new since Onew didn’t recognize him. The man looked up at him.
“Have you seen three young men about my age leave the building?”
The man curtly said: “No.”
“One is really short, one’s my height and the other’s really tall?”
The man shook his head.
“They’re all quite handsome?” The man shook his head again.
Onew sighed. “Have you seen anyone leave here?”
“Well now that you mention it. A few minutes ago two people with sheets over their heads ran past me the one shouted ‘If aliens are looking for intelligent life then why are you scared’. Then the other one shouted ‘why are you chasing me then’.”
“Was one of them tall?”
“Yeah, the one chasing the shorter one.” The man shrugged then looked down at his newspaper again and mumbled under his breath.
Onew said a rushed ‘thank you’ and ran up the stairs back to his dorm, a theory forming in his head about what was going on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*!£*961837475     36 &^u$£  3268Y19^r$


Jonghyun pushed the metal key into the ignition. He’d realized that Key wasn’t the right key for the van that their manager left behind when he’d gone out of town. Minho sat in the passenger’s seat, the sheet still over his head so that he looked like a ghost or a KKK member. He was humming to himself and swaying as Jonghyun got the van to roar to life. Jonghyun’s sheet lay on the back seat beside a bottle of vodka that they’d found in the same hiding spot that the key was in.
Minho giggled as he thought of how they’d ditched Kibum because he was taking too long to get dressed into his sheet. Jonghyun turned the radio on and tuned it to a station that played American music. He and Minho began to sing along to Afroman. Minho reached back for the Vodka. He opened it and cautiously took a drink from the bottle, not having much experience with alcohol. It burned all the way down his esophagus.
“Ughhh.” Minho groaned as his eyes squinted. “Here.” He offered the bottle to Jonghyun as he reversed the car out of the buildings parking and into the road.
“ARE YOU CRAZY? I’M DRIVING!” Jonghyun shouted at the younger boy.
“Ohhhh riiight.” Minho stretched the words out. Jonghyun sped up as he drove through the suburb behind their dorm. The car swerved in a strange way making Minho have to hold onto the seat to steady himself. “Careful, I’ll spill.” Minho said, making sure the bottle in his right hand was okay.
“Relax. I’m a qualified pilot.” Jonghyun stated calmly then swerved the car into the wrong lane.
“You can’t fly here!” Minho yelped as a car came down the lane towards them. Jonghyun pulled the car back into the right lane then laughed.
“It’s fine, I still have three lives left.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~!*£!*£&%&*!^*&^£!*&^£*! *&!”£^jhsg ijasijasijasijasij

Taemin sighed. He hated being left alone in the dorm at night. Even if Onew would only be a few minutes. Taemin sat down at the counter in the kitchen and noticed a bag of brownies. He took one out and ate it while he waited for Onew.
Taemin heard a strange sound as he swallowed the last of the brownie. It sounded like it was coming from the bedroom. Taemin distractedly took another brownie from the bag as the sound became louder. It sounded like low . The front door swung open giving Taemin a fright.
Onew looked at the brownie in Taemin’s hand. “No! Taemin don’t eat that!” He shouted.
Suddenly a white figure rushed out of the bedroom, like a ghost. Taemin jumped up and put the brownie on the counter.

_______________________________________________

Supposed to be a one-shot but I never succeed at those.
 

Please comment and tell me what you think so far <3 It's my first real attempt at SHINee comedy (or any comedy for that matter) *remember the more reviews the faster the sequel.