Chapter 1

Be My Bodyguards

 

“Yah! Get off from me you bastard!” Rae Jin shouts at Kim Bum.

“You the one who get off!” Kim Bum shouts at her back. “I will tell Yoseob Oppa you disturb me!” Rae Jin sticks out her tongue at Kim Bum. Kim Bum looks at her angrily.

“Don’t you dare witch girl!” they arguing.

“Yah~ love birds… If you want to arguing, find somewhere else” A student said to them.

“Huh! Who want to be this guy girlfriend?! Not handsome, bastard and don’t know to be soft at girl” Rae Jin smack Kim Bum head.

“Yah! It hurts! Do you think I want to be your boyfriend?! Oh please, arrogant girl, no sweetness, not cute and beautiful at all” Kim Bum pull her ears.

“Kim Bum! What are you doing with my girlfriend” Yoseob poke his head.

“Yoseob Oppa~ he hurt me Oppa” Rae Jin pout and doing aegyo.

“Sunbae! This witch girl is crazy! Don’t be near to her Sunbae! If Sunbae want to find happiness, make a distant with her” Kim Bum glances at Rae Jin.

“You witch~ don’t get near to Yoseob Sunbae…” Kim Bum smirks at her.

“Kim Bum shi!” Yoseob call him. Kim Bum releases Rae Jin from his arm. “What Sunbae?” He asks in curiosity.

“This is the last order form me, the president of football before I graduate from this school… You’re order to be my girlfriend, Rae Jin bodyguards” Yoseob smiles.

“Mwo Oppa?! You want this bastard to be my bodyguards!” Rae Jin pouts and glares at Kim Bum.

“I’m not kidding Rae Jin, Oppa don’t want other guy stole you” Yoseob rub her hair.

“Oppa~ I love you only” Rae Jin pots.

“Oppa trust Rae Jin… But can Oppa trust other guy?” Yoseob looks straightly in Rae Jin eyes.

“But---” “Don’t make Sunbae upset” Kim Bum cut her lines and pull her hairs.

“Yah! It hurt!” Rae Jin started to cry.

“Kim Bum, I left her to you” As Yoseob said that he goes away.

-Next day-

“Omma! Anyeong!” Rae Jin steps out from her house. “Kyaa! Who are you?!” Rae Jin shouts in startled.

“Eh?? Kim… Kim Bum? What are you doing here?!” Rae Jin holds her mad.

“Aigoo… Do you forget what Sunbae said yesterday? He ask me to be your ‘BODYGUARDS’ don’t give other guy chance to stole you” Kim Bum smirk.

“But you didn’t need to wear like that?!” Rae Jin sniffs.

(A/N: Imagine Kim Bum wearing a simple cloth for practice football)

“I’ve football practice after this… Any complaint?”

“Aish!” Rae Jin holds her angers.

-Skip-

“Goodbye Junhyung! Meet you after school” Rae Jin waves her hand to him.

Puk! One football ball hit Junhyung face. “Gyaaah!” He shouts.

“Cih~ don’t make scandals” Kim Bum smirk at Rae Jin.

“Yah! He just my president club” Rae Jin make a force smile.

“Oh~ okay then, goodbye” As Kim Bum said that, he go away.

“Hey!” Rae Jin shakes Junhyung shoulder. “Aish~ he gotten be crazy!”

-Few weeks later-

“Argh! Otthoke?! I can’t take it anymore! He keeps controlling me!” Rae Jin shouts in her room.

“Ehh… I forget about Yoseob Oppa these days… Maybe because I didn’t feel lonely again…” Rae Jin sighs.

“OMO! It’s bad! I forget about tomorrow date! Otthoke? Otthoke? What dress I should wear?! Omo!” Rae Jin sighs again.

-Next morning-

“Wake up Ajumma~” Someone wake up Rae Jin.

Rae Jin rubs her eyes. “Omma… I’m sleepy” Rae Jin opens her eyes slowly. As she opens her eyes, her eyes get widen.

“Kyaah! Kim Bum shi! What are you doing in my peaceful room! From where you get in!” Rae Jin shouts when she sees her bodyguards. Rae Jin started to throw pillow to him. “Yah, stop throwing pillow!” Kim Bum sniffs.

-Skip-

“By the way, why you come to my house Kim Bum?” Rae Jin asks him as they get in a beautiful restaurant. “Yoseob Sunbae has important thing to do today, so he can’t come and he asks me to replace him” Kim Bum said while rub his neck.

Rae Jin surprise but she acts normal. It still obvious that Rae Jin sad. But what she can do about it?

“I’m sorry… Let go home” Rae Jin said sadly.

“He didn’t call me and tell me about it. And the worse is, he asks Kim Bum to replace him. How dare is him.” Rae Jin said in her heart. Just god know how disappointed is her.

“Kaja!” Kim Bum grabs her hand. “Eh?” Rae Jin startled. “Watch movies” Kim Bum smiles sweetly.

Rae Jin stun. “Did he just flash a smile to me?” Rae Jin though in her heart. Something is weird here. “Why… Why he’s look different with that smile” Rae Jin though again.

“Why you still stunning? Kaja!” Kim Bum grabs her hand and goes to the cinema.

-At the cinema-

“What movie you want to watch too?” Kim Bum asks Rae Jin. Rae Jin lifts her finger and point at one movie. “Romantic Love?” Kim Bum widen his eyes.

“Wae? Do you feel regret?” Rae Jin teases him. Kim Bum walks to the counter. “Two tickets for student”

“Here…” He gives the ticket to Rae Jin. “Eh? Is it okay?” Rae Jin a bit surprise because she never though Kim Bum have a good side.

“Just watch it… Take it before I change my mind” He smirks.

“Cih! I take back my words… He’s not good at all” Rae Jin stick out her tongue.

When they watch the movies, Rae Jin eyes keep staring at Kim Bum. Weird feeling.

-After the movies-

Kim Bum cupped his face. Look like crying. “Huhu~ If me, I will never hurt my girlfriend” As Kim Bum said that, Rae Jin started to giggle. “Yah! Don’t laugh at me!” Kim Bum sniffs. “Haha! It so funny of you!” Rae Jin keeps laughing.

“I… I want to go to ladies a moment… Ahaha~ my stomach get hurt because of laughing” Rae Jin goes away. “Cih~ just go” Kim Bum smirks.

-In ladies-

“What… What is this feeling?!” “Huhu~ If me, I will never hurt my girlfriend” Kim Bum words keep playing in Rae Jin mind. “What the hell of me thinking?!” Rae Jin looks at the mirror.

“I can’t be… Haha~” Rae Jin rub her hair.

~~~~~Reenaa~~~~~

:D