☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

Phosphene

For once it was just the two of them.

 

Recently everything had been hectic for kikwang; after all running your own dance workshop is very tiring especially with today’s youth and their never ending energy which honestly drains him completely. Wedging himself deeper into the warmth provided by none other than dongwoon he then proceeds to rest his head on the others shoulder.

Times like these are worth remembering, the rare days where you can fully relax with no worries at all and most of all spending that glorious day with the one you love. At the moment the both of them decided to have a lazy day in dongwoon’s apartment, huddling together in a fort stuffed with blankets and pillows along with a half empty popcorn bowl on sitting on the table across them.


Dongwoon insisted that they watch some foreign movie he had which he doesn’t remember the name of but he agreed to it, kikwang wouldn’t say no anyway.

 

 

And that’s how they ended up bundled together bathing in each other’s heat; it almost reminds him of the documentary he watched last night about penguins huddling together to keep warm. About half way through the movie kikwang loses his interest in it, as much as he loves watching foreign movies it was truthfully tiring reading the subtitles after a while so he lets his eyes roam around his current surroundings.

 

Dongwoons living room walls were coated beige with shelves here and there full of ornaments, to the wall beside the tv was a brown shelf filled with numerous DVDs along with some games crammed in some of the places, then there was the balcony door that was slightly open however the blinds that covered the wide window were drawn down and just below the window were a range of photo frames.

 

The photo frames were filled with bright smiles in every picture as he looked upon them. But one particular picture had his full attention, it was the both of them. He remembered that it was taken on their third date at the aquarium that day was full of bad puns delivered by dongwoon along with him telling kikwang his ‘grand knowledge’ about almost every sea creature they’ve seen as if he was a tour guide.

 

After all, the great dongwoon knows everything. Kikwang mentally scoffed at his own statement, dongwoon thinks he knows everything just because he works at a book café in which he spends the majority of his time reading books.

 

Speaking about dongwoon, kikwang looks up to see him fully concentrated at the movie. While staring over the features of the others face he finds his favourite feature of all.

 

 

 

 

His freckles.

 

 

 

 

Kikwang couldn’t help it; he loved each and every freckle that had graced dongwoons face. He loves the way freckles were scattered from dongwoons perfect cheekbones to the bridge of his nose.

 

He loves how they resemble a field of never ending wild flowers.

 

He loves how they stand out in the early morning from the sun's gentle glow.

 

He loves how they look like a flock of migrating birds soaring across the sky

 

He loves how it looks like one of those picture books where you connect the dots.

 

He loves the way they’re littered across elegantly.

 

He loves how they remind him of stars glowing in the sky at night.

 

He also loves it when he rubs his eyes and he’s seeing stars and colours and in an instant dongwoon comes into his head because of those beautiful freckles.

 

 

 

 

 

A hand is waving in front of his face as dongwoon comes into his view. “Are you okay? You’ve been spacing out for about ten minutes” pure concern showing through his eyes as dongwoon brings kikwang even closer to him. Kikwang smiles, a little one at first, growing until they finally reached his eyes showing off his signature eye smile before shaking his head.

Resting his head on dongwoons shoulder with his eyes back at the tv again, from inbetween them he felt long fingers intertwine themselves with his own before both of their palms were kissed against the other. Dongwoon gave a slight squeeze to kikwang’s smaller hand before resting his head on top of kikwangs.

 

 

The both of them watched the remainder of their movie peacefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woonie your head is heavy”

 

“Way to kill the mood hyung”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or at least they tried to.

 


have some gross fluffy kiwoon hahhaha, this honestly took longer than i thought it would I had to keep rewriting some parts. ; AA ; )/

 

I hope you enjoyed this!

 

x