One: Do you love him?

Sunbyung Stories

Do you love him?      Words: 779

slight-angst

Characters: Sunny & Hyomin


 

She stood in front of the mirror with a beautiful white dress on. A reflection of a petite with short and blonde hair behind could be seen in the mirror. “you look beautiful, Hyom.”  Hyomin turned a bit, taking a glance at the petite. “I know” said Hyomin simply and looked back at her own reflection in the mirror.

The petite walked closer towards Hyomin, one step, two steps, she walked very slowly until she could touch Hyomin's body, she gave Hyomin a back hug. “what are you doing, Sunny?” Hyomin turned around and pushed her.

Sunny stepped back, she cleared and lowered her head “are you sure? Ar –are you sure you are ready for this?” She asked, her voice was so low and shaky.

“of course I am. I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t, Sunny.” Hyomin said confidently.

Sunny could only nodded and smiled bitterly,mshe felt like her chest was stabbed by something. She felt really hurt, she wondered how could Hyomin be so sure about being ready to marry someone else, when she could still taste Hyomin’s lips, when she could still feel Hyomin somewhere inside her.

 

 

Sunny saw Hyomin kept looking her own reflection in the mirror, she could feel that Hyomin was so excited about being married. A very big smile was plastered on Hyomin’s face, she looked so happy, and somehow it hurt Sunny’s heart.

"Hyomin.." Sunny called up Hyomin's name carefully

"yes, Sunny?" replied Hyomin, simply, still looking at her own reflection in the mirror

 

“uh.. do you love him?” Sunny’s voice was so low, it was the question she wanted to ask ever since Hyomin decided to date that Wooyoung guy.

“What kind of question is that, Sunny?" Hyomin laughed. "Of course I do. Would I be marrying him if I didn’t?"

 

Sunny shrugged “w- would you?” Sunny managed to stutter the simply question,

 

"no, not now" Hyomin muttered to herself, she could sense it was coming, she could sense there was something behind Sunny’s question.

“Sunny… please… I don’t wanna talk about this okay” Hyomin said, keeping her eyes locked on the mirror, avoiding Sunny's question.

“Do you love him?” Sunny repeated

“Sunny.. please don’t—“

"I'm asking you do you love him?” Sunny  raised her tone, her eyes narrowed at the floor.

 

“Look Sunny, I-”

“just answer me, Sunyoung!” Sunny screamed out of desperation.

“ssshh, everyone can hear you” Hyomin turned around, facing Sunny.

“like I care—“

 

“look, we’ve already discussed this, there’s nothing between us. We are just bestfriends, Sunny. Best. Friends. And that’s it all!” Hyomin said, completely cut Sunny off, she tried to calm Sunny down, hoping her words could stop Sunny for doing or saying something nonsense.

“bestfriends?” Sunny sneered, glaring at Hyomin sharply.

“Sunny… please stop… we are over… I’m getting married. please don't do this to me” Hyomin said, her hands were shaking.

“fine! It’s over, we are over. We are just bestfriends" Sunny proceed to speak "I just wanna remind you that I, Sunny is your bestfriend that have been ing you for the past in four years, should I tell your in future husband about this?” She stomped over to Hyomin, grabbed her by the shoulders. Her eyes flashed with something furious.

“Lee Soonkyu!” Hyomin yelled out of frustration.

“what? what Hyomin? what?" Hyomin froze, couldnt say anything.

"you said you will always love me, I was so stupid for believing you.”  Sunny snorted, she felt like slapping Hyomin’s face but she couldn’t. “let me ask this again, do you love him, Hyom? DO YOU?” Hyomin looked down at the floor, not saying anything.

“answer the ing question Park Sunyoung!”

Did not wait Hyomin to answer the question, Sunny pushed Hyomin, making her fall to the hard floor. She couldn't take it anymore. She began crash Hyomin’s lips with hers, kissing her angrily. At first Hyomin was hesitant but eventually she kissed Sunny back eagerly, forcing her tongue into Sunny’s warm and hungry mouth. Sunny growled around Hyomin’s tongue, her hands roaming around Hyomin’s body.

Sunny’s mouth began to claim Hyomin’s neck, on it hardly. Hyomin cried out loud in pain, she twisted her fingers into the other girl’s hair. Sunny pulled back, looking at Hyomin’s neck, grinning, satisfied with the bite mark she left on Hyomin’s neck.

“let me ask this again, do you love him?” Sunny panted roughly, glaring at Hyomin.

“yes I love him.” Hyomin said, those words made Sunny lost her control, she was mad and frustrated. Sunny kissed her again, this time violently but Hyomin accepted it willingly. After a few minutes of roughly kiss Hyomin pulled away, the two of them panted helplessly.

“I love him… but I love you more, Sunny” Hyomin said before placing one last kiss on Sunny’s lips.

 


--> taengsic version