BFB

Best Friend Brother

RICKY (Friday)

I tap my pencil impatiently as the clock above the classroom board tick. Only a couple more minutes until the weekend. Everyone, including the teacher, ran out of the classroom when the bell finally decided to ring. I stand still in front of a classroom waited for my best friend, L.joe, to get out. 

"Ricky hyung, are you waiting for L.joe hyung?" 

I froze up hearing the voice. It could only belong to one person. Changjo.

"Y-Yeah, we're gonna get some coffee after school," I try my best not to stutter.

"Can I come?" He smile at me. "Please?"

"NOOOOO," L.joe burst out from his classroom. "I want to introduce my boyfriend to Ricky so you can't come."

"But-"

"NO," L.joe cut him off and drag me toward the door.

"Changjo, you can come," I yell. A wide smile spread over the boy face and he ran up next to me.

L.joe murmur something unintelligience to himself as he drove us to the cafe. He rarely disagree with me, so what I say is absolute. While l.joe drive to the cafe, me and Changjo talk in the back seats.

"So Changjo," I try to break the ice. "Have you done anything special lately?"

"Yeah, I learn how to play the drum," He answer enthusiastically. "And when I went to the doctor the other day, he say I'm 6 foot 3, which is my goal height."

"Good for you," I ruffle his hair.

A punk rock drummer and he's 6 foot 3, I thought to myself. So cute.

"What about you?" Changjo ask.

"Nothing much," I sighed.

L.joe pull into a store near the cafe and stop the car. "Stay here. I need to get a gift for my boyfriend."

He left me alone in a car with his hot little brother to go but his boyfriend a gift. Damn you L.joe. I quickly thought of weird scenarios that you see in movies about this situation. Get it out of your head Ricky. Changjo is L.joe's little brother so he's off limit.

"You didn't finish answering my question hyung," I turn around to see Changjo a little bit closer to me.

"I-I just hang out at the lake near my house and do some schoolwork," I answer.

"Lake? You swim?"

"A little."

"Cool," He smile and whisper huskily next to my ear. "Next time, invite me along. I want to go swimming too."

The driver door open and L.joe climb in. Changjo just smile innocently while my face burn red. Did Changjo just flirt with me?

A really young looking guy was waving for us when we got to the cafe. He look like a baby but I should say that since I look like one too.

"Changjo, Ricky, meet Chunji," L.joe introduce us. "He's my boyfriend."

"Anneyohaseyo," Chunji smile. "I'm Chunji."

"Chunji, That's my little brother Changjo and my best friend, Ricky," the shortie point at us. "Did you order yet?"

"No, can you order for me?" Chunji did aegyo. 

"Anything for you," L.joe smile and drag Changjo to the ordering counter, while me and Chunji waited at our table.

"So, L.joe tell me a lot about you," Chunji try to talk to me, but I was too busy staring at Changjo's to listen. "Ricky? Ricky?"

"Bwoh?"

"Look like he didn't tell me enough about you," Chunji giggle.

"Uh?"

"So you like Changjo?"

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about," I panic. "Changjo is L.joe's little brother."

"Liar liar, pants on fire," The other boy laugh. "You don't like Changjo. It's written all over your face."

"Yah!!" I hide my face with my arms.

"It's ok," Chunji pat my head. "You should tell him."

"Are you crazy?" I almost yell. "Don't you know how awkward that will be? Beside I don't even know if he like me."

"Any hints?"

I told him about the incident in the car. For some reason, it feel familiar talking to Chunji. He give off a friendly vibe.

"He like you," Chunji comment after I finish. "That's a clear sign that-"

"Shhhhhh!!!!" I shush him as I saw L.joe and Changjo walk back.

"What are we shushing about?" L.joe ask excitedly.

"We're shushing because...because..." I try to think up an logically excuse.

"Because we try to listen to those girl over there talking a clearance at the mall," Chunji cover me up. Thank The Lord, L.joe's boyfriend had just become my second favorite person, behind Changjo.

"You two and your girly stuffs," L.joe kiss Chunji's cheek. He slide in and sit next to Chunji while Changjo sit next to me. My body tense up as our knee touches.

While the Chunjoe couple talk, Changjo and I quietly drink our cappuccinos. I secretly stole glances over at the younger boy, sometime I would catch him staring back. I don't if he's looking at me. Should I give him a smile? Should I get up and leave?

L.joe left with Chunji, but he told Changjo to take me home and gave Changjo his car keys. Chunji and I exchange number so he could help with my problem.

"Here's your house," Changjo said pulling up in front of my house. 

"Thanks Changjo," I slowly and unwillingly got off. "S-See ya later."

"Ricky wait," He grab my hand. "How bout we hang out Sunday?"

"Bwoh? Waeyo?"

"I reeeeeaaally want to go swimming," He wink at me.

"S-Sure," I answer and quickly ran into my house and up to my room.

My heart was beating like crazy and I can't stop the grin the spread on my face.

---------------(Saturnday)

"I know it's strange," I sigh into the phone. "I don't know what I'm thinking. Is it wrong if I see him this weekend?"

"It's completely normal," Chunji said on the other line. "Beside at least you got a date with him."

"It is not a date," I replied. "It just too guys hanging out."

"Really?" I could practically hear the smirk that's appear on the other boy face. "Let see, just you and Changjo. Probably alone at the lake. No cloths on except a thin swimming trunk. You're right it's not a date. It's a frigging make out session."

Somewhere in the background on the other line, "Quiet down you loudly teenager."

"Sorry, can't hear you grandma."

"Chunji, I got to hang up," I glimpse out my window. "Changjo's home."

"Please don't tell me you were waiting for Changjo to get back to his house so you could just pretend to call L.joe."

"..."

"..."

"Was it that obvious?" I ask in a tiny voice.

"OH MY GOD!" Chunji scream. "You're so obsess."

"Bye Chunji!!!" I yell.

"Wait wait wai--------------"

I quickly dial L.joe's home phone. He have a hand phone but what are the chances of Changjo answering L.joe's phone.

"Yeboseyo?" I jump out of my skin when he pick up the phone. By he, I mean Changjo.

"Anneoy, Changjo," I said quietly. "Is L.joe there?"

"Yeah, let me get him," I heard Changjo walking against wooden stair. "By the way, are we still hanging out Sunday? By the lake?"

"Y-Yeah s-sure," I really hate my stuttering.

"Great," He replied. "Oh, here's L.joe."

"Yeboseyo?"

"Hey L.joe," I replied.

"Ricky, good timing," L.joe said. "Come over, I need your help on something."

"Oh sure," I answer.

I hung up and walk over to L.joe's house, which is like three houses away. I knock on the door and L.joe pull me inside.

"So what do you need help on?"

"I need to think of a gift for Chunji for our anniversary."

"Oh, how about taking out for dinner?" I suggested.

"That's great," L.joe grin. "Thanks Ricky."

"No prob," I answer, eying around to find Changjo. Nope, no Changjo:(

"By the way, what did you call me for?" L.joe ask.

"What?" I act innocent. "You were the one that call me."

"Oh yeah, how could I forget," the other boy laugh. "Let's hang out in the living room."

Good thing L.joe's memories are as short as he is, I thought to myself.

We spend the rest of the day playing video games in the living room. Changjo join us after a while. I start to purposely lose at that point so Changjo will teach me.

--------(Sunday)

"I kinda think that I might be his type, cause when L.joe is not around, he's not acting too shy.Sometimes I feel like he might make a move. Is this all in my head? I don't know what to do."

"Calm down Ricky," Chunji smack my head. "Changjo like you. All the sign is there and now you're going on a date with him."

"I feel like I'm betraying L.joe," I start to rant. "I'm corrupting his little brother."

"If anyone is getting corrupting," The blonde boy laugh over the phone. "It's you, Ricky. Changjo is not as innocent as you."

"Whatever," I stare out my window. "Oh my god, Chunji. He's here. Red alert red alert."

"Ok, here's the plan," He said. "You going to go on the date with Changjo and later ask him to be your boyfriend, got it?"

"Got it," I answer.

"Whatever you do, do not," He add on urgently. "I repeat, do not go to the pizza place. I will use that place to distract L.joe, so he would bother neither of you."

"Ok, bye. Chunji," I end the call. "Wish me luck."

Knock knock knock

"Hey Changjo," I smile at him.

"Ready to go," The red hair boy ask.

"Yeah," I grab my bag and we walk to his car.

I have him the direction to the lake as he drive. We have little conversation here and there about the weather, sports, movies, ect. I found out that he like the same movies as me. My nervousness was manageable until we got to the lake.

Changjo ran straight to the lake and start changing. There was no one else at the lake except for us, just like Chunji predicted. My face turn red as I saw Changjo strip down to nothing but his boxer. I could even see the outline of his muscular .

"What's wrong Ricky?" Changjo ask.

"N-Nothing," I slowly change into my swim wear and so did Changjo.

We play in the water for a while. The lake was clear and clean, thanks to the people living around this area. 

We were playing with a beach ball, when Changjo hit it too high and it flow off my reach. When I got it, Changjo disappear.

"Changjo? CHANGJO?"

A splash in my face surprise me and I let out a very girly squeal.

"Gotcha!!" Changjo laugh.

"You meanie," I pouted and hit him. My eyes suddenly caught the flowing swimming trunk in the edge of the water. It look similar to Changjo's. Oh dear god.

"Oopsie," Changjo smirk. "Look like I accidently slip off my swimming trunk."

"I-I-I'll just go get it for y-you," I slowly swim toward the edge of the water.

"Wait hyung," The younger boy pull my arm and hug me tightly.

Oh god oh god oh god, I can feel his against my crotch.

"I have something to tell you," He bite his lip.

"W-What?"

"I like you."

"W-What?!?!"

Instead of repeating what he said, Changjo capture my lips in a deep kiss. I feel his tongue asking for entrance but I'm still in shock so I didn't give it to him. Changjo's hand slid down inside my swimming trunk and squeeze my left cheek, causing me to moan, allowing him entrance. His tongue explore my mouth and feel every part accessible.

"Changjo, s-stop," I push his chest. "I need to breath."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"B-Bwoh?"

"Knock it off Ricky," Changjo whine. "I ask will you be my boyfriend?"

"What about L.joe?" I replied. "I feel like I'm betraying him. I mean I'm tainting his little brother."

"You tainting me?" The younger boy laugh. "It actually the other way around."

"Ok fine but-"

Changjo stole another kiss from me again.

"Now answer me," The younger boy smirk.

"Y-Yes," I stutter like a high school girl.

"Great, now you're mine," Changjo plant kisses on my neck.

"C-Changjo, c-can you p-put on your s-swimming trunk?"

"Waeyo?"

"Because your is rubbing against mine!!!" I yell at him with my face bright red.

"Fine, but now that your my boyfriend, you shouldn't be shy about seeing or touching my private parts," Changjo smirk. "In fact, I would like that."

"We're not that far into the relationship so..."

"I'm kidding hyung, I would do that with you until you're ready."

We got out of the lake and change cloths. I can't stop from staring at his perfectly tone body and perfectly looking abs. I really can't believe I'm officially dating Changjo.

"Want to go eat?" Changjo suggested.

I feel like I'm forgetting something, something I shouldn't do, I thought to myself. "Sure Changjo."

"Let go to my favorite pizza place," He suggested again.

Pizza place? Why did it sound so familiar? Oh well.

"Let go," I grab my bag and we walk to the car.

When we got to the pizza place, Changjo grab my hand and we walk in there looking like a couple. It's Sunday, so people from our school would be here. Walking in like this is kind of like telling the world we're dating officially.

Oh god, I thought to myself when I saw L.joe and Chunji. I forgot Chunji told me not to go to the pizza place cause that's where he and L.joe will be.

It was too late as everybody eyes fell on my and Changjo's hand intertwining, including L.joe. Chunji's cring as he knew L.joe is about to explode.

"CHANGJO! RICKY!" He yell. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, HOLDING HAND?"

"Geez, calm down hyung," Changjo scoff. "Ricky and I are dating."

"Since when?"

"An hour or two earlier."

"You didn't get my approval," L.joe look really upset.

"I don't need too," The little brother replied. "I can date whoever I want."

"I don't mean that," The older yell. "I didn't give you approval for dating my best friend."

"It doesn't matter now since he already say yes," Changjo pull me closer. "And he's my boyfriend now."

"Is this true Ricky?" L.joe glare at me.

"Y-Yes," I answer, hiding behind Changjo.

L.joe took in a deep breath, "Fine! If you guys are happy then I'll approve but if you hurt Ricky..."

The older brother crack his knuckle, "...Toure dead meat. Now go but me pizza."

"No way," The younger yell back.

"Actually, I'll buy it," I drag Changjo to the counter.

As Changjo unwillingly order for pizza that I'm going to pay, I smile to myself for finally getting the boy of my dream.

"What so funny?" Changjo my cheeks.

"Nothing," I answer. "I love you."

"I love you too," He kiss my lip. "Saranghae."

"STOP MY BEST FRIEND LIPS!!!"

As L.joe and Changjo argue agai,. I thought to my self. My best friend's brother is the one for me.

________

I know the end ring is kinda rush but hopefully you like it:)

Comment please. Those make my date.

FIGHTING!!!