Hyukjae

Kyuhyun's Ideal Lover

~ KYUHYUN’S IDEAL LOVER ~

 

Kyuhyun had thought that his lover must have an outstanding appearance because he himself was undeniably handsome. And if he had a male lover, the one had to look as cute as Sungmin, or even more.

 

However; Hyukjae wasn’t like that. At the first glance, he didn’t give him much impression. Hyukjae was the type of person to whom people had to get close in order to know how beautiful he was inside out. He impressed the other by his lovable style of talking, his unique gestures and his kind heart. Anyone who looked down on Hyukjae for his appearance must have a look at him when he was sulking. Kyuhyun knew for sure, even Sungmin with his best aegyo couldn’t win against Hyukjae’s pouting lips. But that was not something Kyuhyun was willing to share. He wanted himself to be the only who could see how adorable his lover was in his own way. His one and only Hyukjae.

 

-o0o-

 

Kyuhyun would like a lover who was good at housework, especially cooking like Ryeowook since Kyuhyun was completely clumsy in the kitchen.

 

Unfortunately, Hyukjae wasn’t like that. No one could deny the fact that Hyukjae was also as clumsy as his boyfriend. But, by the same token, it was nice for Kyuhyun to see Hyukjae in an apron running around the house and trying to cook his favorite meals on his birthday. Even though he got sick and threw up several times after eating all the dishes by himself, he still felt cared.

 

-o0o-

 

As an excellent singer himself, Kyuhyun also expected his lover to be a great singer, like Yesung, Ryeowook or at least Donghae. He imagined the times they spent singing their favorite songs together. It would be wonderful in his eyes.

And once again, Hyukjae wasn’t like that. His singing ability ranked thirteenth or sometimes twelfth among their group, because Shindong didn’t seem to care about his place. Whenever he was supposed to reach the high note, his voice cracked. But damn, his cracked voice was so cute that Kyuhyun couldn’t stop smiling idiotically every time he thought of it. And Hyukjae’s embarrassed face as well. Nevertheless, the other was trying his best to enhance his singing. Kyuhyun didn’t know how to react when he listened to Hyukjae singing his favorite love song for him on Valentine’s Day. It might still have flaws but he felt touched.

 

-o0o-

 

Kyuhyun had never wanted a crybaby as his lover. He felt annoyed – sometimes even mad - to see other people burst into tears when seeing a movie or on whatever lame occasion it was. He couldn’t take it, especially when a man cried.

 

Needless to say, Hyukjae was indeed a crybaby. He was very sensitive and would be easily moved. But the first time he saw the other’s tears, even when they hadn’t become lovers, he felt neither annoyed nor mad. He just felt the pain as if his heart had broken into pieces. All he wanted to do at that time was to embrace the other and console him so he did. Even he himself was taken aback upon hearing the words he told the dancer, so soft and warm that he doubted if he was the one who had just said those. Anyway, that act had managed to stop the other’s crying and Kyuhyun couldn’t be more thankful.

 

-o0o-

 

Hyukjae had his own weak-points but Kyuhyun was gradually learning to love them. The dancer’s appearance might not outstand but the slim figure always managed to catch his eyes. His dishes were sometimes tasteless but Kyuhyun could still feel the other’s love in those. His voice might not be the sweetest one he had ever heard but had always been extremely expressive in his ears.

 

Hyukjae was totally different from his expectations. Yet, that no longer mattered because he felt right being with the other and he believed that certain dancer was the one for him.

 

He hoped that he could take Hyukjae’s hand and stand beside him for the rest of their lives because at that moment in time, everything also seemed perfect.

 

~ The End ~

 

A/N: Don’t get me wrong, Hyukkie is really beautiful in my eyes but for this fic’s sake, I have to write he is not >o<

I hope you all enjoy!~