Family hangout with a side of Kim Ft. 3 pictures.

Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Ya! Oh Anna get back here!"  

The sixteen year old girl who was about to leave the store looks at her dad, "No bàbà! I am not wearing that for my date!"

 

The word 'Bàbà' melted numerous hearts of lady's in the store, but they quickly recovered, shamelessly assuming the guy next to him was single, they all move to flock around the guy dressed in the expensive crisp black suit, subtly of course not trying to make it obvious......or desperate.

 

"But it looks good on you!"

 

She rolls her eyes deeply, regretting the choice of telling her fathers to go with her to pick a nice outfit for tomorrow. "No."

 

Her dad lets out a sigh and looks over to her appa.

 

"For Gods sake, Sehun help me out here!"

 

Sehun takes a long sip out of his plastic cup, filled with the chocolatey goodness of bubble tea before replying, "She is right, she is definitely not going to wear that," He motions briefly at the poster (the same hand that held the plastic cup) Tao was talking about, "she will be wearing this for the date." He points at the dummy behind them.

 

Anna rolls her eyes. 'These two.'

 

If Tao was an anime character he would surely have 'tick' marks all over his forehead. His eyes glowered at Sehun. "What makes you think my daughter will be wearing that? If someone looks at her they will think she is his sister, rather than a girlfriend.”

 

Anna raises her perfectly arched eyebrows thoughtfully. 'Well he does have a point~...'

She glances at the mannequin that Sehun was pointing at, the one wearing a full outfit. The doll, displayed on top of a 12 inch podium, shows a see through medium sleeve orange top that looks flimsy on its part, a pair of black navy blue jeans that start fading at mid thigh down to under its knee. As for accessories it had a golden scarf that was wrapped around it neck, black sunglass, 4 sparkling bracelets that stuck together in one, a thin brown belt, silver flats with gold sparkles and a big ring to complete the look.

 

Anna looks at the poster Tao was pointing at. The girl was wearing a simple red dress- slightly V shaped that reaches up to her mid thigh. A black cardigan-like jacket, a black bag with polka dots on the each side and a pair of black shiny heels were the finishing touch.

 

'It looks good and all but i-"

 

"And what about yours? She looks like she’s going to a club rather than an amusement park if she wears that."

 

'Ya. That.'

 

Tao scoffs at Sehun like he said the most offensive thing on the planet which really wasn't the case because in reality they are fighting over an outfit. Their daughter's, to be exact.

 

"Well excuse me for pampering our daughter."

 

There were couple of sound of woman gasping in disbelief after finally realizing that the two good looking guys in the women's department was actually gay for each other. Suddenly they weren't so interested in eavesdropping on their conversation, and walked dejectedly back to their respectful lives. However the couple didn't notice the difference since they were too busy bickering back and forth the minute they entered the store......which was two hours ago.

 

'Serves them right' Anna smirks in triumph at one of the women, who is now removing the makeup she had hastily applied to her face, and another who seems to be in her 50's that was caressing which Anna is assumed was her daughter's picture. Anna looks at the two handsome men animatedly talking about something she chose to ignore because most of their conversations were 90% childish. But she loves them nonetheless, because who is lucky enough to have two handsome fathers like them?

Anna shakes herself from walking down memory lane since she already took quite few many trips down there, now paying attention to what they were talking about. Both of them had equal frowns on their faces.

 

"Well you are her appa, of course you need to pay!" Tao patiently exclaims.

 

'How the heck did the conversation even we- oh ya I was in the middle of leaving.'

 

"And it is only natural for her 'bàbà' to pay!" Sehun retorts, moving closer.

 

"Y-you! Aren't you a little shameless? I payed for her tuition fee last month so it is your turn!" Tao unconsciously moves in closer as well, jabbing a finger on HunHun's chest.

 

"But I clearly payed for the dinner last time we went." They were up in each other's personal space, eyes locked in a heated glare.

 

"And I payed for the movie tickets after that!" His forehead was touching Sehun's.

 

"No you didn't!" Sehun's nose was slightly brushing against Tao's.

 

"Yes I did! Isn't that right Anna?"

 

There was no response.

 

"Anna?"

 

Still no response. Both of them broke apart, not realizing they were up in each other's faces or the attention they've caused themselves, uncomfortable with all of the curious stares directed their way. Unfortunately it was not in a good way. Feeling shy and a little embarrassed, they murmur their apologies before leaving the store.

 

Anna was nowhere to be seen.

 

" she escaped from us."

 

".…and she got me."

 

Tao looks at him questioningly. "What do you mean?"

 

"She took my wallet."

 

Tao burst out laughing, "Pfft that's my girl!"

 

Sehun glares at his 29 year old husband, "What the hell are you laughing about? Your credit card was in that wallet."

 

"Hahahh-oh. Oh," As quick as lighting Tao's jovial expression morphed into a dark one, "She really needs to stop hanging out with Xiumin hyung." He mumbles, completely dejected.

 

It was Sehun's turn to laugh this time. 'He is so cute.'  

 

"Lucky for you, I actually have money in my pocket."

 

Tao brightens at the word 'money'', "Really?"

 

Sehun chuckles heartily. "Yes, and I know just the place to go to." He finishes his bubble tea, throwing it at the nearest trash can. He takes Tao's hand in his, pulling him behind him.

 

"Let's go!"

 

"B-but what about Anna?" He halts a little. Sehun rolls his eyes dragging Tao again, "Don't worry she will be fine."

 

Tao shy smile turns into a grin. He can't help looking at Sehun's back adoringly as he leads him from the store.

   

Anna looks at the black wallet in her hand. Staring…..staring….staring, She starts laughing like the maniac from the grinch who stole the christmas, ignoring the weird look people were giving her as she passed by them. She really is in a good mood after all that shopping, as she’d finally gotten what she’d wanted and is ready to take some rest. She places the shopping bags that were hanging around her wrist on the isolated bench. She rubs both her of wrists to erase the ugly rope pattern imprinted on them due to carrying so much stuff for nearly an hour. She sits down next to them.

 

‘Hmmm what time is it?’ She takes her Samsung phone out of her pocket to read it, ‘3:16 p.m’ she slides it to find a message from her appa. She opens it:

Appa Bear <3

Are you doing alright?

and Tao says not to touch his

Gucci discount card.

 

Anna giggles at that. She sends a response back,

 

Ya I am alright, sorry for taking

your wallet! >.< I just

cant stand you two bickering

like that, by the way what up

with the tacky skull stickers

inside your wallet??? 0.o

and heuheuheu tell bàbà that I

will use his card wisely~~~

 

She opens the wallet again to look at the weird skull stickers. Examining them for awhile, she flips it to see the back.

*vroooom*

She got 2 messages.

        

Bàbà māo <3

I swear don't you dare use

that card! Or else you

will be grounded!!!  

 

She replies.

So Childish  ( ̄^ ̄)尸

 

She moves on to the next message.

    

Appa Bear<3

Its fine just don't spend too much

and the skull? Tao gave me that

Back in High School when I had  

a big test.  ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

 

She glances between the stickers and her phone, noticing a hand written message on the back; ‘Your good luck charm! Hwaiting!’ -H.T

 

‘ Aww thats adorable!’  She smiles lovingly, the stickers over and over again before putting them back in their slot. She moves on to look at the picture of her parents together, dressed in suits, Bàbà' in Black and Appa in white. Appa was hovering over Bàbà' who sitting doing a peace sign, arms wrapped around his neck, cheek to cheek both showing equally dopey grins at the camera. She takes the wedding card out of the plastic slit when another picture card popped up from behind it and falls into her lap.  

 

‘Hmm what is this?’

 

She picks up the card and examines it.

 

In the photo was a person with long wavy blonde hair wearing an oversized black hoody and navy blue skinny jeans, comfortably laying on the couch.  They were sitting upright on it and holding a book so that it was blocking their face.

 

Anna could clearly tell it was a girl by the figure and her hair, but she isn't really sure since she had mistaken Uncle Taemin for a girl once, and now these days she can't tell. She ogles for a long time.

 

‘Who is that?’ The thought was lingering her mind.

 

Suddenly she see’s a pair of sneakered feet in her view. Anna puts the wedding card back and keeps the other in her pocket before looking up at the male (who was surprisingly her age) standing in front of her, his friends behind him, watching them.  Their eyes meet and the guy lets out an “oh” sound like he recognizes her,

 

“Can I have directions?”

 

“Where?”

 

“To your heart.” His friends laugh and he turns around to give them each high five.

 

Anna rolls her eyes at the lame pick up joke.

 

“ off.”

   

“I hate you.”

 

“No you dont.”

 

“No. I hate you, why did I marry you?”

 

“Cause you love me.”

 

“I want a divorce.”

 

Sehun rolls his eyes, still glued to his phone texting his coworkers and his daughter, of course.

 

“Tao, it's just a movie.”

 

“But its horror! Can we go somewhere else Sehunnaa~” Tao sways his husband’s arm back and forth to get his attention.

 

Sehun gets off of his phone to see Tao pouting at him, eyes b with tears. Sehun could not help but laugh. Tao’s eyes narrow at him, his fist balls up ready to hit him on the shoulder but instead Sehun holds his wrist firm then slowly letting go to intertwine Tao’s fingers with his.

 

“If it gets really scary just squeeze the life out of my hands okay?”

 

After staring at his lover for nearly a minute, Tao finally nods at the same time the lights go off as the movie starts playing on the screen.

 

Tao was a little worried, but Sehun would squeeze Tao’s hand now and then for assurance. When the scary parts come he would hug onto Sehun and in return Sehun would gladly hold him, his hands rubbing his back as he whispered soothing words into his ear. Tao’s heart rate instinctively slows down at it as he breathes in the familiar scent of Sehun’s body wash. He thanked the heavens that he wasn’t the only one screaming when the guy chased after the girl with his chainsaw or the time when the main antagonist was torturing a guy named ‘Mark’ with a steel rod. This movie was a little extreme for Tao and the audience couldn’t agree more, considering the way they all screeched bloody murder at the big screen, obstructing their view  of the blood and gore the character were sprutting out at the moment with their hands. Subsequently Tao had had enough and decided to adjudicate himself by closing his eyes.

 

It seemed like forever before the credits rolled, but Tao is too busy clinging onto Sehun to notice. His eyes squeezed shut like his life depended on it.

 

“Tao~~”

 

“Taooooooo~~”

 

“Whaaat?” he whines.

 

“You can let go now.“

 

“Is…..is it over yet?”

 

“Yes, Tao. Yes.”

 

Tao stealthily looks around witnessing half of the people leaving and the other choosing to stay until its done. He finally looks up at his husband’s annoyed face as he sulkily proceeded to wrap his arms around Sehun’s neck, “No.”

 

“Tao let go please, this is an uncomfortable position.”

 

Having Tao’s twisted body leaning on him, and with the added pinpricks caused by the stupid armrest poking in between them it was extremely annoying, plus Sehun's hand was on his back. Overall it was claustrophobic.

 

“You brought this upon yourself. You made me watch this this disturbing movie and you expect me to not receive a sweet moment out of it? I think not!"

 

Sehun rolls his eyes, "Why am I married to you of all people?" He grumbles.

 

Tao gives him a cheeky grin and says, "Because you love me." Before closing the gaps between their lips for a innocent liplock. It was a sweet addicting kiss and both of them couldn't help but fall in love with each other once again.

 

Usually Sehun is a little shy about public affection but circumstances like this one occured, and he can't help but be bold. He just wanted to hold Tao closer, if only the stupid armrest wou-

 

'Oh! It moves! Yehet!’  He glides the armrest upwards and pulls his panda on his lap.

 

Tao opens his eyes and makes a startled noise turning into muffle he places his hand on Sehun's shoulder, "Aren't *kiss* you *kiss* worried?" He whispers.

 

"You’re the one who suggested it. " Sehun wraps his arms around his shoulder. "What? You do not want it?"

 

Tao shakes his head, "No, it’s just that I’m surprised that you don't care about this public display."

 

Sehun shrugs,  "Meh. We are the only one’s sitting in the back so why not?  If people are going to turn around then go ahead let them see I don't care."

 

Tao was impressed, "Wow then, if that's the case then kiss me you fool!"

 

Sehun smirked at him, "Gladly." He slides his hand to Tao’s neck while placing the other to his hip. In return, Tao puts both of his hands on Sehun's waist and dips in for another kiss. They kiss until the credits were done and guess what? Nobody found out.

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter